“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#140920 Aug 2, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
haha,,,,Indies winning..NO WAY!!!!
DTW
YEAH WAY!!!!

INDIES ROCKIN!!! On this Wee Sunday Morning.. HML..Get a Grip!!
Jeffrey..Lite sticks and Root Beer ..am all Set!!
To WINNNN this FREAKIN' Raccceee!!

FREAKIN' HELL YEAH!!

So, HML..Take Five.. And Chill out in the Clubhouse!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha a Granola Bar)
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140921 Aug 3, 2014
good morning, guys .... hope you all have a grrreat day.

IW

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#140922 Aug 3, 2014
Taking one
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140923 Aug 3, 2014
indies win .................. iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#140924 Aug 3, 2014
... hello all you winners ... and hello to any non indie ... miss M...A...and me are spending sunday at the roller skating rink ... miss M A ... likes to skate for a date ... iw
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140925 Aug 3, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hello all you winners ... and hello to any non indie ... miss M...A...and me are spending sunday at the roller skating rink ... miss M A ... likes to skate for a date ... iw
Welcome back GM ....... finally some intelligence ! I been tryin' to keep it goin' with Joffy ........ but .... ah ..y'know ? hahahahaha..... sorry stinky,you're not that bad !!!!!! So.where's y'been Mickey ?

Buffalo, NY

#140926 Aug 3, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back GM ....... finally some intelligence ! I been tryin' to keep it goin' with Joffy ........ but .... ah ..y'know ? hahahahaha..... sorry stinky,you're not that bad !!!!!! So.where's y'been Mickey ?
... judge said filfty days or five hundred dollars ... wanna see what i learned in prison cutie ???... iw
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140927 Aug 3, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... judge said filfty days or five hundred dollars ... wanna see what i learned in prison cutie ???... iw
don't tempt him ... you'll never get rid of him

IW

Buffalo, NY

#140928 Aug 3, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't tempt him ... you'll never get rid of him
IW
... so you think the beatle knows how to make a boondoggle key chain then ??

... hhheeellllooo jeffery ... iw
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140929 Aug 3, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... so you think the beatle knows how to make a boondoggle key chain then ??
I wouldn't put it past him..
hilo Mike .... good to see ya.

IW

Ashburn, VA

#140930 Aug 3, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't put it past him..
hilo Mike .... good to see ya.
IW
... alot of things go past the beatle ... iw .... the boy lacks common sense ... iw... but so do most kiwis ... don't tell him i said that ...

Buffalo, NY

#140931 Aug 4, 2014
... shouting out to all indies and also to the poor unfortunate souls who are not ... after careeful negotiations the annexing of team TTTTi has proven to be a great relief for it's member ... remember we only roast the ones we luv ...iw

...Miss M.A ... and myself will enjoy a fine picnic lunch with a peach sangria made by Miss M A ... iw
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140932 Aug 4, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't tempt him ... you'll never get rid of him
IW
Oh you !
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140933 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... so you think the beatle knows how to make a boondoggle key chain then ??
Sounds a little w .......... to me ... ok I'll act stupid ..... what's a boondoggle then ? Is that like not picking up the soap if yer drop it in the shower ?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140934 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... alot of things go past the beatle ... iw .... the boy lacks common sense ... iw... but so do most kiwis ... don't tell him i said that ...
not listening..hah !..... " and when the screw said no touching .......... lord,I turned the other cheek ...! "

Ashburn, VA

#140935 Aug 4, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> not listening..hah !..... " and when the screw said no touching .......... lord,I turned the other cheek ...! "
... always did think you to be a bit of a cheeky monkey ... how's the old noggin been treatin ya ... have you ventured out on the old cycle yet or have you put that to rest ???... iw
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140936 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... always did think you to be a bit of a cheeky monkey ... how's the old noggin been treatin ya ... have you ventured out on the old cycle yet or have you put that to rest ???... iw
Yip ..and yip ! Just bought a Sporty and actually liked it so much I've been riding it in the rain ! Hey, the head was giving a lot of grief so the powers that be put me in horsepiddle (wet but warm).. and ended up trimming a few bits off now people reckon I talk like an American ! Waaaal,'bye y'aaaall !

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#140937 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... shouting out to all indies and also to the poor unfortunate souls who are not ... after careeful negotiations the annexing of team TTTTi has proven to be a great relief for it's member ... remember we only roast the ones we luv ...iw
...Miss M.A ... and myself will enjoy a fine picnic lunch with a peach sangria made by Miss M A ... iw
Hi Mike it's time for the picnic lunch...iw :-)
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140938 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
Ah! That's what that very nice smell was.

(Sees several of the LPW! contestants followinf Emma and Mike.)

Hi Mike, it's very good to see you and Emma.

(Runs back to let the cooks know that they need to send more food to the picnic area today as Miss Emma's homemade peach sangria may not be enough to go around.)

Buffalo, NY

#140939 Aug 4, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike it's time for the picnic lunch...iw :-)
... pick you up in a minute i got a brand new car and i luv to see you in it ... well have to stay at the picnic a bit longer im glad the sangria isn't any stronger ... iw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 21 min Alyssa76 41,378
What Turns You Off? 21 min Mister_ E 717
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 22 min Alyssa76 83,811
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 23 min Alyssa76 16,756
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 25 min Alyssa76 3,448
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 26 min Alyssa76 3,370
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 28 min Alyssa76 47,074
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Scarbelly Bob 22,965
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 219,089
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr wichita-rick 1,967