Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140900 Jul 31, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear...you mean this is an orgy?
(TD walking with CA.)

TD: Hey CA, how was the orgy party last night:

CA: It was very nice. Most of the LPW! contestants were there, also the LPW! Management and the LPW! Medical Clinic/Hospital personnel were there also.

TD: I've never been to the Medical Clinic, what are those people like?

CA: Well at the party, I met some of them. There was an Anesthesiologist that was always telling jokes. He was very funny and a gas. Then there was a lady Gynecologist, I didn't get to see her much early on as she was busy in the kitchen with a bun or two in the oven. I did get to see more of her later.

TD: Why was she in the kitchen?

CA: Well earlier there was this guy who was to be the cook at the party. He was either the Emergency room Doctor or the Urologist, I can't remember which, at the Clinic. He had just put one or two buns in the oven when his wife called about some emergency, something had come up and he had to race home to deal with the situation.

TD: Who else was there from the Clinic?

CA: Well I saw a Cardiologist greeting a new arriving Optitholmologist at the door. They got to talking and the new arrival hair was a mess from all the wind blowing outside. The Cardiologist kept motioning with his hands up to his hair to politely let the Optithalmologist indirectly know that his hair was a mess, but the Optitholmologist just could not figure out what those hand signals meant and couldn't see the situation, and the Cardiologist didn't have the heart to tell him directly.
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140901 Aug 1, 2014
Hi .... just think .... we've got the whole weekend to ourselves
Unless, of course, you've got a bill collector after you
I'm sick of answering the phone for people who want money .... why don't somebody give me some ?

IW
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140902 Aug 1, 2014
ring, ring .... hello, this is the National Society for Air Polution
Are you Jeffrey ?
No, he's out, can I take a message ?
No, no message, goodbye
La, la, la, la
IW
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140903 Aug 1, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear...you mean this is an orgy?
Not at all my sweet ..... unless that's what a one on one lumbar rub is known as theseadays !
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140904 Aug 1, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
I'm sick of answering the phone for people who want money .... why don't somebody give me some ?
IW
How much do yer need chummy .......... as a crystal-ball gazer reckons it's my turn to win lotto this week I feel a little largesse could be shown. The draw is 8:00 pm tonight NZ time,but I could wire the money in while you're asleep ole buddy ......... um .... what was the bank Acc No again ?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140905 Aug 1, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
(TD walking with CA.)
TD: Hey CA, how was the orgy party last night:
CA: It was very nice. Most of the LPW! contestants were there, also the LPW! Management and the LPW! Medical Clinic/Hospital personnel were there also.
TD: I've never been to the Medical Clinic, what are those people like?
CA: Well at the party, I met some of them. There was an Anesthesiologist that was always telling jokes. He was very funny and a gas. Then there was a lady Gynecologist, I didn't get to see her much early on as she was busy in the kitchen with a bun or two in the oven. I did get to see more of her later.
TD: Why was she in the kitchen?
CA: Well earlier there was this guy who was to be the cook at the party. He was either the Emergency room Doctor or the Urologist, I can't remember which, at the Clinic. He had just put one or two buns in the oven when his wife called about some emergency, something had come up and he had to race home to deal with the situation.
TD: Who else was there from the Clinic?
CA: Well I saw a Cardiologist greeting a new arriving Optitholmologist at the door. They got to talking and the new arrival hair was a mess from all the wind blowing outside. The Cardiologist kept motioning with his hands up to his hair to politely let the Optithalmologist indirectly know that his hair was a mess, but the Optitholmologist just could not figure out what those hand signals meant and couldn't see the situation, and the Cardiologist didn't have the heart to tell him directly.
Don't bring them to the next party please,CA ...... nice enough people,but the shop talk is .......... well ..you know?......... and that bloody Urologist .......... talking people into catheters so there's no need to leave the bar . Hey,good idea ....... but I was I little miffed when it took almost four days to muscle it out at home !........ uuuuuurgghh!!!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140906 Aug 1, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
um .......... not trying to be a party pooper by any means at all Joffy,but yer better get your order in toute suite ...... it being mummy bear's birthday TODAY (and she's of that age where women begin to worry and the only way to assauge their fears is expensive) hahaha..... hey mate..... they're bloody good at psychology and blackmail,eh ?......... anyway she's a good scout so I thought an antique bracelet I found for $9:00 and a pure something cardigan that is worn as a hot dress (at a half price sale of $40 )... bacon & eggs in bed for brekkie and taking her to a surprise piss-up at a friends bar would cover me !(that's later,only being 9:08 Sat morn at the moment)........ which gives me the time to get a nice card to tape to the seat of the Harley Sportster that arrives in 90 min. Sometimes I can't believe myself .......... but if we don't win lotto I'm in the shit !!!!!..... nervous hahahahahahahahahaha

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140907 Aug 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all my sweet ..... unless that's what a one on one lumbar rub is known as theseadays !
Well you never know with kids these days...lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#140908 Aug 1, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
ring, ring .... hello, this is the National Society for Air Polution
Are you Jeffrey ?
No, he's out, can I take a message ?
No, no message, goodbye
La, la, la, la
IW
One time I just started mimicking everything the telemarketer said (poor guy!) and that particular individual has stopped calling me lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#140909 Aug 1, 2014
....hey does anyone know if Internet Explorer is safe to use anymore? I'm still using my Chrome browser (especially more so after that IE virus scare)....
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140910 Aug 1, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
....hey does anyone know if Internet Explorer is safe to use anymore? I'm still using my Chrome browser (especially more so after that IE virus scare)....
I'm using Google Chrome .... I sure miss Internet Explorer .. probably because I got so used to it.
I wish someone would give us the lowdown.

IW

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#140911 Aug 1, 2014
... scuse
me pardon me ... let me climb up to this soapbox ... i hear ye declare that the indies are the odds on wi ners of this daurn thread ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140912 Aug 1, 2014
haha,,,,Indies winning..NO WAY!!!!
DTW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#140913 Aug 1, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm using Google Chrome .... I sure miss Internet Explorer .. probably because I got so used to it.
I wish someone would give us the lowdown.
IW
... i use giggle chrome ... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#140914 Aug 2, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i use giggle chrome ... iw ...
Welcome back, Mike. My day is good. We win now...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#140915 Aug 2, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i use giggle chrome ... iw ...
Ya need goggles for that...
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140916 Aug 2, 2014
how many googles does it take to make a giggle ?
how do you remember what the string on your finger is for ?
anybody know a way to win the lottery ?,,,, yeah, I know, don't play.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140917 Aug 2, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
how many googles does it take to make a giggle ?
how do you remember what the string on your finger is for ?
anybody know a way to win the lottery ?,,,, yeah, I know, don't play.
IW
aaaaah ....the lottery !!!!! Hey,'member what I said I'd do for yer when I won Joffy .......... well I don't ....... and anyway didn't win a thing ..... nothing,nada,nil ...... which would normally be fine .. BUT ....... like an idiot I went ahead and bought that Sporty for mummy bear 's birthday !!!!! She's rapt,well,will be until she finds that we now need to find $7000 to pay for it !!!!!..... So .... the gist of it Joffy is that you'll need to be patient for a bit longer. Sorry mate !
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140918 Aug 2, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>aaaaah ....the lottery !!!!! Hey,'member what I said I'd do for yer when I won Joffy .......... well I don't ....... and anyway didn't win a thing ..... nothing,nada,nil ...... which would normally be fine .. BUT ....... like an idiot I went ahead and bought that Sporty for mummy bear 's birthday !!!!! She's rapt,well,will be until she finds that we now need to find $7000 to pay for it !!!!!..... So .... the gist of it Joffy is that you'll need to be patient for a bit longer. Sorry mate !
looks like it's gonna be quite a while longer ..... mummy must be happy .... sometimes you can be good and sometimes ........

IW
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140919 Aug 2, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> looks like it's gonna be quite a while longer ..... mummy must be happy .... sometimes you can be good and sometimes ........
IW
Better ??? Oh well,must go and test her present in the rain ..... she hates it so will stay at home keeping the fire going !! What a girl,eh ? Sorry again Joffy ...... maybe next week then ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 2 min Crazy Jae 6,715
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min Crazy Jae 32,519
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 899
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 min Crazy Jae 4,772
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Crazy Jae 5,903
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Crazy Jae 83,898
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min 8541 MARINE 76,690
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min 8541 MARINE 24,174
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Thousand Lakes 221,016
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 41 min Joi C 2,187
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 2 hr Voodoo 1,005
More from around the web