Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Beatles finger it again like he did with the remote
Careful doc .... it's just a fetish that I need to have treatment for (according to the "experts") apparently ? Until then I just let the fingers do the walking !......hey ....thanks for caring

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

hope everybody is good.enjoy your 4th and please be safe..<3

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Happy Independence Day

TWW
Jeffrey

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

Have a Fifth on the Fourth ... YAH !

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Careful doc .... it's just a fetish that I need to have treatment for (according to the "experts") apparently ? Until then I just let the fingers do the walking !......hey ....thanks for caring
Alright...fair beans...everyone's got their own thing anyway....take care!
VaticanNews

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

*POPE : ANY "personal encounter w/ Jesus is dangerous"

http://youtu.be/tSQfr8ikPk4

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
Have a Fifth on the Fourth ... YAH !
That's a good one...Right now I wish I had a Fifth..But as you know I don't drink anymore..

DTW
Katie

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

Hey I win
HAPPY FOURTH JULY
Who's gonna get drunk tonight I know I'm gonna get drunk
Jeffrey

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Guess What ?
The sun is out again ..... Oh, happy day !

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

VaticanNews wrote:
*POPE : ANY "personal encounter w/ Jesus is dangerous"
http://youtu.be/tSQfr8ikPk4
The popes a wanker ......... hahahaha !
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
Guess What ?
The sun is out again ..... Oh, happy day !
IW
Hardly mollifying to those in the middle of one of the coldest winters for years ........ think of all the unlucky still to have wrecked houses repaired, living in tents or cars or in their homes the flood everytime it rains ......... excuse me a minute,just gotta put another log on the fire and take a leak in a toilet that still works ....... haha...... the old clay pipes are ... em ...pooed so to speak and need to be replaced along with the roof and spouting (which alone is around $18,000),then theres the floors ,doors ,windows,etc,etc,etc.......... Naw.I'm not attacking yer at all Joffy ......... I seen your comment and realized the irony of the bullshit I throw when the positions are reversed ......... thanks for popping me out of the gloom mate.......... hahahahahaha.. what's the saying ? " Laugh and the world laughs with you ?) SsssssOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ .. hahahahahahahahaahahaheeheehee ehhhaaaa ...... god that feels better. Thanks again mate !
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

..........Phew !!!!!!!!!!
Jeffrey

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly mollifying to those in the middle of one of the coldest winters for years ........ think of all the unlucky still to have wrecked houses repaired, living in tents or cars or in their homes the flood everytime it rains ......... excuse me a minute,just gotta put another log on the fire and take a leak in a toilet that still works ....... haha...... the old clay pipes are ... em ...pooed so to speak and need to be replaced along with the roof and spouting (which alone is around $18,000),then theres the floors ,doors ,windows,etc,etc,etc.......... Naw.I'm not attacking yer at all Joffy ......... I seen your comment and realized the irony of the bullshit I throw when the positions are reversed ......... thanks for popping me out of the gloom mate.......... hahahahahaha.. what's the saying ? " Laugh and the world laughs with you ?) SsssssOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ .. hahahahahahahahaahahaheeheehee ehhhaaaa ...... god that feels better. Thanks again mate !
I don't hear the world laughing.

IW

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

hope everybody had a great 4th and enjoyed..I am laughing guys..hahahahaha...:o)..have a great day...
NZ Police

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hear the world laughing.
IW
Is that for good or bad Joffy ?...... I'm a little antsy at the moment, this is the most serious I've ever been and you maybe chop my legs ....... hey,I really hope I'm missing something mate..... but it may need to be bought up at the next monthly meeting of the LPP management !
NZ Police

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

oooooops.... forgot to laugh ..... hahahahahahahahahahaheeheehee hahahahahahaha ............... and change my real name ..... dammmit .. hahahahahahahahahaha ..........aaaaaaaaah

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

NZ Police wrote:
oooooops.... forgot to laugh ..... hahahahahahahahahahaheeheehee hahahahahahaha .......... and change my real name ..... dammmit .. hahahahahahahahahaha ..........aaaaaaaaah
I didn't know you were The Joker....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were The Joker....lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Caught .......... yes doc,I can't deny anymore ...... crikey you're nearly as good a tracker as our shepherd !......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ...... laughter may not be the best medicine after all..... but new studies reckon it slows the aging process .... nothing to lose eh ?... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Caught .......... yes doc,I can't deny anymore ...... crikey you're nearly as good a tracker as our shepherd !......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ...... laughter may not be the best medicine after all..... but new studies reckon it slows the aging process .... nothing to lose eh ?... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Of course laughing is good...you laugh and the happy hormones come out to play...same kind of hormones when you make out with someone lol....happy = less stress = body recharge for the moment = longer life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min wondering 113,208
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min Adrian DeVine 54,036
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min curiouslu 76,936
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min curiouslu 141,639
The letter E (Jun '13) 10 min Adrian DeVine 851
The Letter "O" (May '09) 12 min Adrian DeVine 3,205
The Letter T (Dec '11) 14 min Adrian DeVine 2,376
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 1 hr Petal Power 366
Message to Obama 2 hr Petal Power 748