Last Post Wins!
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#140702 Jul 5, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Guess What ?
The sun is out again ..... Oh, happy day !
IW
Hardly mollifying to those in the middle of one of the coldest winters for years ........ think of all the unlucky still to have wrecked houses repaired, living in tents or cars or in their homes the flood everytime it rains ......... excuse me a minute,just gotta put another log on the fire and take a leak in a toilet that still works ....... haha...... the old clay pipes are ... em ...pooed so to speak and need to be replaced along with the roof and spouting (which alone is around $18,000),then theres the floors ,doors ,windows,etc,etc,etc.......... Naw.I'm not attacking yer at all Joffy ......... I seen your comment and realized the irony of the bullshit I throw when the positions are reversed ......... thanks for popping me out of the gloom mate.......... hahahahahaha.. what's the saying ? " Laugh and the world laughs with you ?) SsssssOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ .. hahahahahahahahaahahaheeheehee ehhhaaaa ...... god that feels better. Thanks again mate !
beatlesinthebog

#140703 Jul 5, 2014
..........Phew !!!!!!!!!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140704 Jul 5, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly mollifying to those in the middle of one of the coldest winters for years ........ think of all the unlucky still to have wrecked houses repaired, living in tents or cars or in their homes the flood everytime it rains ......... excuse me a minute,just gotta put another log on the fire and take a leak in a toilet that still works ....... haha...... the old clay pipes are ... em ...pooed so to speak and need to be replaced along with the roof and spouting (which alone is around $18,000),then theres the floors ,doors ,windows,etc,etc,etc.......... Naw.I'm not attacking yer at all Joffy ......... I seen your comment and realized the irony of the bullshit I throw when the positions are reversed ......... thanks for popping me out of the gloom mate.......... hahahahahaha.. what's the saying ? " Laugh and the world laughs with you ?) SsssssOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ .. hahahahahahahahaahahaheeheehee ehhhaaaa ...... god that feels better. Thanks again mate !
I don't hear the world laughing.

IW

“Good Morning Friends ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#140705 Jul 5, 2014
hope everybody had a great 4th and enjoyed..I am laughing guys..hahahahaha...:o)..have a great day...
NZ Police

#140706 Jul 5, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hear the world laughing.
IW
Is that for good or bad Joffy ?...... I'm a little antsy at the moment, this is the most serious I've ever been and you maybe chop my legs ....... hey,I really hope I'm missing something mate..... but it may need to be bought up at the next monthly meeting of the LPP management !
NZ Police

#140707 Jul 5, 2014
oooooops.... forgot to laugh ..... hahahahahahahahahahaheeheehee hahahahahahaha ............... and change my real name ..... dammmit .. hahahahahahahahahaha ..........aaaaaaaaah

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140708 Jul 5, 2014
NZ Police wrote:
oooooops.... forgot to laugh ..... hahahahahahahahahahaheeheehee hahahahahahaha .......... and change my real name ..... dammmit .. hahahahahahahahahaha ..........aaaaaaaaah
I didn't know you were The Joker....lol

beatlesinthebog

#140709 Jul 5, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were The Joker....lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wcinzmfZeCcXX
Caught .......... yes doc,I can't deny anymore ...... crikey you're nearly as good a tracker as our shepherd !......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ...... laughter may not be the best medicine after all..... but new studies reckon it slows the aging process .... nothing to lose eh ?... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#140710 Jul 5, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Caught .......... yes doc,I can't deny anymore ...... crikey you're nearly as good a tracker as our shepherd !......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ...... laughter may not be the best medicine after all..... but new studies reckon it slows the aging process .... nothing to lose eh ?... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Of course laughing is good...you laugh and the happy hormones come out to play...same kind of hormones when you make out with someone lol....happy = less stress = body recharge for the moment = longer life!
beatlesinthebog

#140711 Jul 5, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course laughing is good...you laugh and the happy hormones come out to play...same kind of hormones when you make out with someone lol....happy = less stress = body recharge for the moment = longer life!
Yeah that's about what I read somewhere ........ well, not to be too impertinant ...... iffen you was to get me a plane ticket (cheapest possible,even in the cargo bay) we could recharge ,unstress,and live longer so I could make enough money to pay yer back ! hahahahahahahahahaha ... sounds good to me ......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140712 Jul 5, 2014
C'mon down to Revere Beach and watch the people snack at Kelly's Roast Beef and Seafood .....LIVE !

http://www.boston.com/travel/specials/livecam...

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140713 Jul 5, 2014
Come back tomorrow, when they'll be more people there
.... while you're there, try the fried clams ... they're awesome !

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140714 Jul 5, 2014
I hope this coming week is better than this one....

DTW
Katie

Phoenix, AZ

#140715 Jul 5, 2014
Hey I win
beatlesinthebog

#140716 Jul 6, 2014
Sorry!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140717 Jul 7, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Come back tomorrow, when they'll be more people there
.... while you're there, try the fried clams ... they're awesome !
IW
Yum! Yum!
katie

Phoenix, AZ

#140718 Jul 7, 2014
hey everybody i win
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140719 Jul 7, 2014
katie wrote:
hey everybody i win
Yes you were winning for almost one hour. Now let's take a break and go to the Clubhouse for a late lunch. I hear that one of the items will be Boston clams. Have you ever had that? Maybe as New England clam chowder?

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#140720 Jul 7, 2014
Hello everyone...! iw

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#140721 Jul 7, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that's about what I read somewhere ........ well, not to be too impertinant ...... iffen you was to get me a plane ticket (cheapest possible,even in the cargo bay) we could recharge ,unstress,and live longer so I could make enough money to pay yer back ! hahahahahahahahahaha ... sounds good to me ......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
My goodness....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 168,618
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min ms_Sweeter 165,173
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 min wichita-rick 28,065
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 15 min CJ Rocker 312
____ ANTICHRIST ID'd on the world stage ____ 34 min greymouser 3
Word association (Jun '07) 47 min andet1987 3,011
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 49 min andet1987 32,318
Answer a question with a question 1 hr greymouser 225
News Heads Roll After Pilots Let Playmate Fly a Plane 2 hr andet1987 8
News For sale: Former prison with mountain view, sle... 2 hr Fundie Concernd B... 4
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 2 hr Fundie Concernd B... 11
More from around the web