#140592 Jun 24, 2014

I wish they are the way they were !

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#140593 Jun 24, 2014
Unwrapped wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my!!! I hope all is well...I had a "spell" with dizziness & double vision yesterday afternoon so I have doc appt this afternoon...Ola...iw...
Aaaaah .... my sweetness,thank you. nah,things ain't the best,but here's some useless trivia ..... the CT scans had to be read by a radiologist in your neck of the woods for a decision to be made. Sheeeeee- it !!

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#140594 Jun 24, 2014
In for the win!

TWW

“...the catfish are....”

Since: Jun 08

....eating my yard.....

#140595 Jun 24, 2014
...nope......

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

United States

#140596 Jun 25, 2014
thanx Jefffrey so far they discovered I have arrhythmia (yes I do have a heart) but beating too sow...they want me to wear a monitor home for 24 hr...I told them too busy this week...Id come back Monday...

and yes Beatles that was really me...too lazy to sign in...I have dish out here I the countryside now & everything is slower except Facebook and I mostly use iPhone for that...

btw that's my wedding cake in pic...I've thrown out the last of it and his groom cupcakes ...but it was good if I do say so myself...=)))

anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

United States

#140597 Jun 25, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaah .... my sweetness,thank you. nah,things ain't the best,but here's some useless trivia ..... the CT scans had to be read by a radiologist in your neck of the woods for a decision to be made. Sheeeeee- it !!
YIKES!!!...I expected an order for scan yesterday to rule out TIA (mini stroke) but nope...my Sugar Bear is worried sick cause he's lost everybody he loves and heck he just got me all legal like...I even told doc "I am more calm, at peace & in love than any time in my life now darn it figure this out & fix me!!!" lol

...iw...
beatlesinthebog

#140598 Jun 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
YIKES!!!...I expected an order for scan yesterday to rule out TIA (mini stroke) but nope...my Sugar Bear is worried sick cause he's lost everybody he loves and heck he just got me all legal like...I even told doc "I am more calm, at peace & in love than any time in my life now darn it figure this out & fix me!!!" lol
...iw...
Good girl ..... grab it while you can !

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140599 Jun 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
thanx Jefffrey so far they discovered I have arrhythmia (yes I do have a heart) but beating too sow...they want me to wear a monitor home for 24 hr...I told them too busy this week...Id come back Monday...
and yes Beatles that was really me...too lazy to sign in...I have dish out here I the countryside now & everything is slower except Facebook and I mostly use iPhone for that...
btw that's my wedding cake in pic...I've thrown out the last of it and his groom cupcakes ...but it was good if I do say so myself...=)))
anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw
It seems that the wedding was pretty awesome...I can feel the radiance glowing from your post!:o)

Hopefully, your health will get better...hugs
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140600 Jun 25, 2014
The next few days are going to be scorchers ....I got beer, brandy, chips, cracker-jacks, and raisins .... I'm all set .... they won't see me for days.

IW
Unwrapped

United States

#140601 Jun 25, 2014
were in heck did my wedding cake go??? well. it went n the trash but where did my pic go???...let em eat cake...I got THE MAN..=)...iw...
Unwrapped

United States

#140602 Jun 25, 2014
OK,,,it's back now...sheesh my ticker take this lol..must be this dang satellite internet.. .obviously made for facebook/googling just doesnt like topix...iw...Ola

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140603 Jun 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
...iw...
I wish the best for you..your story is like a movie I seen once...

DTW

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140604 Jun 25, 2014
Unwrapped wrote:
were in heck did my wedding cake go??? well. it went n the trash but where did my pic go???...let em eat cake...I got THE MAN..=)...iw...
It usually takes about an hourish for others to see the new pic (if you logged back in it should show up immediately since you uploaded it)...when I did my editor's gig on Topix, they told us this...hehe.
wank watch

#140605 Jun 26, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I wish the best for you..your story is like a movie I seen once...
DTW
........Das Boot ?
beatlesinthebog

#140606 Jun 26, 2014
wank watch wrote:
<quoted text> ........Das Boot ?
Sorry about that ...nothing personal at all .......... but sometimes my lovely daughters do some "hacking" as they think and cause embarassment by writing shit on different forums under my name,etc ... or change names for me and if I don't check .......... Sorry again ..... bows very low !
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140608 Jun 26, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about that ...nothing personal at all .......... but sometimes my lovely daughters do some "hacking" as they think and cause embarassment by writing shit on different forums under my name,etc ... or change names for me and if I don't check .......... Sorry again ..... bows very low !
Yah !.... and the dog ate my homework.

IW

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#140609 Jun 26, 2014
Just seeing that the indies are still in the lead...glad to see they are.....thinking about you Ola. I hope you are enjoying married life (I know you are!) and that your health improves....hugs and prayers....IW!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140610 Jun 26, 2014
Winning here.....DTW

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#140611 Jun 26, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, the princess Peach to his Mario?
Yes NotaGoth ...very close. Lol !

GTW

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#140612 Jun 26, 2014
just_ola wrote:

anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw
Ola! I been looking for you for a couple of weeks and was worried. Not like you not to post. I figured you got married (congrats) but expected to see you. Trina answered my post about "who you are thinking about" & gave me update. I hope you are well & please keep us posted. Sending you huggggggsssss :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things that make life eaiser... 6 min Mr_FX 602
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 7 min Go Blue Forever 50
News Woman Snapping Selfie Shoots Self in Head 8 min Mr_FX 14
Please STOP judging me negatively.. 10 min Mr_FX 1
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 12 min Mr_FX 8,667
DILF Sets 30 minute record 13 min Mr_FX 9
Supper 15 min Mr_FX 2
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 23 min Mechanic 4,552
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min CJ Rocker 162,918
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 616
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,742
More from around the web