Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget someone mentioned a strip tease...and something about a cheese factory, random bag of dirt and a Volvo.
Wow! That gonna make me try oh so very much harder to win!

I'm in the lead for NOW!

(Sees Mike and Emma having a picnic with NotaGoth, Beatle, HML, Ola, Jeffrey, and others by the Hot Springs.)

Well I guess I could step off the path and stop competing for just alittle while for a late lunch.
Katie

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

I win
joy bangla

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Katie wrote:
I win
Have a break. Sit down and rest. Let nature take its course. I am the real winner !

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the lead for NOW!
(Sees Mike and Emma having a picnic with NotaGoth, Beatle, HML, Ola, Jeffrey, and others by the Hot Springs.)
Well I guess I could step off the path and stop competing for just alittle while for a late lunch.
I like picnics....iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the lead for NOW!
Hot springs feels good to the ole body..Will you be joining us?..Save me some lunch!!!

DTW
Unwrapped

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Hospital ..
OH my!!! I hope all is well...I had a "spell" with dizziness & double vision yesterday afternoon so I have doc appt this afternoon...Ola...iw...
Jeffrey

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Unwrapped wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my!!! I hope all is well...I had a "spell" with dizziness & double vision yesterday afternoon so I have doc appt this afternoon...Ola...iw...
I get that after too many brandies .... j/k
I hope all goes well.

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I get that after too many brandies .... j/k
I hope all goes well.
IW
Hello Joffy ....got yer "live" for once but only cos I can't sleep ..haha .......naw,not funny really. How'd that song go .... "When the drugs don't work ?" ........ gggggahhhh ... bitch moan bitch etc etc. Anyway ole chappie .... coupla serious questions - what's the time at your end ?... and - is that really Ola up there ? Answer both correctly and win a special prize.
Jeffrey

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I wish they are the way they were !

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Unwrapped wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaah .... my sweetness,thank you. nah,things ain't the best,but here's some useless trivia ..... the CT scans had to be read by a radiologist in your neck of the woods for a decision to be made. Sheeeeee- it !!

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

In for the win!

TWW

“...the wife wants a new car...”

Since: Jun 08

...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

...nope......

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

thanx Jefffrey so far they discovered I have arrhythmia (yes I do have a heart) but beating too sow...they want me to wear a monitor home for 24 hr...I told them too busy this week...Id come back Monday...

and yes Beatles that was really me...too lazy to sign in...I have dish out here I the countryside now & everything is slower except Facebook and I mostly use iPhone for that...

btw that's my wedding cake in pic...I've thrown out the last of it and his groom cupcakes ...but it was good if I do say so myself...=)))

anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaah .... my sweetness,thank you. nah,things ain't the best,but here's some useless trivia ..... the CT scans had to be read by a radiologist in your neck of the woods for a decision to be made. Sheeeeee- it !!
YIKES!!!...I expected an order for scan yesterday to rule out TIA (mini stroke) but nope...my Sugar Bear is worried sick cause he's lost everybody he loves and heck he just got me all legal like...I even told doc "I am more calm, at peace & in love than any time in my life now darn it figure this out & fix me!!!" lol

...iw...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
YIKES!!!...I expected an order for scan yesterday to rule out TIA (mini stroke) but nope...my Sugar Bear is worried sick cause he's lost everybody he loves and heck he just got me all legal like...I even told doc "I am more calm, at peace & in love than any time in my life now darn it figure this out & fix me!!!" lol
...iw...
Good girl ..... grab it while you can !

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
thanx Jefffrey so far they discovered I have arrhythmia (yes I do have a heart) but beating too sow...they want me to wear a monitor home for 24 hr...I told them too busy this week...Id come back Monday...
and yes Beatles that was really me...too lazy to sign in...I have dish out here I the countryside now & everything is slower except Facebook and I mostly use iPhone for that...
btw that's my wedding cake in pic...I've thrown out the last of it and his groom cupcakes ...but it was good if I do say so myself...=)))
anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw
It seems that the wedding was pretty awesome...I can feel the radiance glowing from your post!:o)

Hopefully, your health will get better...hugs
Jeffrey

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

The next few days are going to be scorchers ....I got beer, brandy, chips, cracker-jacks, and raisins .... I'm all set .... they won't see me for days.

IW
Unwrapped

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

were in heck did my wedding cake go??? well. it went n the trash but where did my pic go???...let em eat cake...I got THE MAN..=)...iw...
Unwrapped

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

OK,,,it's back now...sheesh my ticker take this lol..must be this dang satellite internet.. .obviously made for facebook/googling just doesnt like topix...iw...Ola

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
...iw...
I wish the best for you..your story is like a movie I seen once...

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,841 - 136,860 of137,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Models with disabilities 8 min night machine 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Charles Idemi 112,794
In honor of Petal Power 15 min night machine 79
Banking Question 45 min Barry 5
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 48 min Barry 13,004
In honor of ms Sweeter 53 min night machine 128
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 15,580
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Mister_ E 141,195
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr ghost 14,786