“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140587 Jun 23, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That gonna make me try oh so very much harder to win!
I'm in the lead for NOW!
(Sees Mike and Emma having a picnic with NotaGoth, Beatle, HML, Ola, Jeffrey, and others by the Hot Springs.)
Well I guess I could step off the path and stop competing for just alittle while for a late lunch.
I like picnics....iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140588 Jun 23, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That gonna make me try oh so very much harder to win!
I'm in the lead for NOW!
(Sees Mike and Emma having a picnic with NotaGoth, Beatle, HML, Ola, Jeffrey, and others by the Hot Springs.)
Well I guess I could step off the path and stop competing for just alittle while for a late lunch.
Hot springs feels good to the ole body..Will you be joining us?..Save me some lunch!!!

DTW
Unwrapped

United States

#140589 Jun 24, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Hospital ..
OH my!!! I hope all is well...I had a "spell" with dizziness & double vision yesterday afternoon so I have doc appt this afternoon...Ola...iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140590 Jun 24, 2014
Unwrapped wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my!!! I hope all is well...I had a "spell" with dizziness & double vision yesterday afternoon so I have doc appt this afternoon...Ola...iw...
I get that after too many brandies .... j/k
I hope all goes well.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#140591 Jun 24, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I get that after too many brandies .... j/k
I hope all goes well.
IW
Hello Joffy ....got yer "live" for once but only cos I can't sleep ..haha .......naw,not funny really. How'd that song go .... "When the drugs don't work ?" ........ gggggahhhh ... bitch moan bitch etc etc. Anyway ole chappie .... coupla serious questions - what's the time at your end ?... and - is that really Ola up there ? Answer both correctly and win a special prize.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140592 Jun 24, 2014

I wish they are the way they were !

IW
beatlesinthebog

#140593 Jun 24, 2014
Unwrapped wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaah .... my sweetness,thank you. nah,things ain't the best,but here's some useless trivia ..... the CT scans had to be read by a radiologist in your neck of the woods for a decision to be made. Sheeeeee- it !!

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#140594 Jun 24, 2014
In for the win!

TWW

“..merry Christmas....”

Since: Jun 08

....to each and all.....!

#140595 Jun 24, 2014
...nope......

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140596 Jun 25, 2014
thanx Jefffrey so far they discovered I have arrhythmia (yes I do have a heart) but beating too sow...they want me to wear a monitor home for 24 hr...I told them too busy this week...Id come back Monday...

and yes Beatles that was really me...too lazy to sign in...I have dish out here I the countryside now & everything is slower except Facebook and I mostly use iPhone for that...

btw that's my wedding cake in pic...I've thrown out the last of it and his groom cupcakes ...but it was good if I do say so myself...=)))

anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140597 Jun 25, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaah .... my sweetness,thank you. nah,things ain't the best,but here's some useless trivia ..... the CT scans had to be read by a radiologist in your neck of the woods for a decision to be made. Sheeeeee- it !!
YIKES!!!...I expected an order for scan yesterday to rule out TIA (mini stroke) but nope...my Sugar Bear is worried sick cause he's lost everybody he loves and heck he just got me all legal like...I even told doc "I am more calm, at peace & in love than any time in my life now darn it figure this out & fix me!!!" lol

...iw...
beatlesinthebog

#140598 Jun 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
YIKES!!!...I expected an order for scan yesterday to rule out TIA (mini stroke) but nope...my Sugar Bear is worried sick cause he's lost everybody he loves and heck he just got me all legal like...I even told doc "I am more calm, at peace & in love than any time in my life now darn it figure this out & fix me!!!" lol
...iw...
Good girl ..... grab it while you can !

Level 8

Location hidden

#140599 Jun 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
thanx Jefffrey so far they discovered I have arrhythmia (yes I do have a heart) but beating too sow...they want me to wear a monitor home for 24 hr...I told them too busy this week...Id come back Monday...
and yes Beatles that was really me...too lazy to sign in...I have dish out here I the countryside now & everything is slower except Facebook and I mostly use iPhone for that...
btw that's my wedding cake in pic...I've thrown out the last of it and his groom cupcakes ...but it was good if I do say so myself...=)))
anyhoo...hoo...hoo...iw
It seems that the wedding was pretty awesome...I can feel the radiance glowing from your post!:o)

Hopefully, your health will get better...hugs
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140600 Jun 25, 2014
The next few days are going to be scorchers ....I got beer, brandy, chips, cracker-jacks, and raisins .... I'm all set .... they won't see me for days.

IW
Unwrapped

United States

#140601 Jun 25, 2014
were in heck did my wedding cake go??? well. it went n the trash but where did my pic go???...let em eat cake...I got THE MAN..=)...iw...
Unwrapped

United States

#140602 Jun 25, 2014
OK,,,it's back now...sheesh my ticker take this lol..must be this dang satellite internet.. .obviously made for facebook/googling just doesnt like topix...iw...Ola

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140603 Jun 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
...iw...
I wish the best for you..your story is like a movie I seen once...

DTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#140604 Jun 25, 2014
Unwrapped wrote:
were in heck did my wedding cake go??? well. it went n the trash but where did my pic go???...let em eat cake...I got THE MAN..=)...iw...
It usually takes about an hourish for others to see the new pic (if you logged back in it should show up immediately since you uploaded it)...when I did my editor's gig on Topix, they told us this...hehe.
wank watch

#140605 Jun 26, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I wish the best for you..your story is like a movie I seen once...
DTW
........Das Boot ?
beatlesinthebog

#140606 Jun 26, 2014
wank watch wrote:
<quoted text> ........Das Boot ?
Sorry about that ...nothing personal at all .......... but sometimes my lovely daughters do some "hacking" as they think and cause embarassment by writing shit on different forums under my name,etc ... or change names for me and if I don't check .......... Sorry again ..... bows very low !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min JM_Brazil 133,981
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min Bree_Z 3,003
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 min Selecia Jones- JA... 17,545
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,313
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 19 min Bree_Z 1,128
Alpha House 21 min Bree_Z 2
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,790
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 31 min Judy 123 30,059
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773
More from around the web