“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#140463 Jun 16, 2014
Hello kate and HML and the Jeffrey beatle nota and all the others...I will take it back now..DTW
katie

Phoenix, AZ

#140464 Jun 16, 2014
i think im gonna win
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140465 Jun 16, 2014
katie wrote:
i think im gonna win
only indies can win.

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140466 Jun 16, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> only indies can win.
IW
lol..That is what you think..

DTW
katie

Phoenix, AZ

#140467 Jun 16, 2014
i won yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140468 Jun 16, 2014
Team USA vs. Team Ghana in the Fifa world cup! Score is 2-1 right now...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140469 Jun 17, 2014
Good Morning ...

My friend told me that he knew a guy that shaves a lot .... he said he shaved ten times one day but he still had a beard.
Oh, and then he told me that he was a barber .... lol

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140470 Jun 17, 2014
Hello...do I need to say more?

DTW

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#140471 Jun 17, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know ....... I don't trust the Ghost Team.

IW
Have you seen them lately ? The Ghost Team ?!

:-)

gtw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140472 Jun 17, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
gtw
you only see them in a blink of the eye .... they just appear once in a while. and then they're gone again.

IW

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140473 Jun 17, 2014
Lifeís a race....
And I am gonna win
Yes, I am gonna win!

And Iíll light the fuse
And Iíll never lose
And I choose to survive
Whatever it takes!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#140474 Jun 17, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN',,.

Hey On this ROCKIN' Tuesday!!

Let"s Ditch The Racccccee.. And Head To GMGMIKE S Happy Hour and Taco Tuesday Happening!!

ALL are WELCOME!!

Singapore Slings on me..!!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW ( betcha FUN TIMES)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140475 Jun 18, 2014
Good Morning ...... it's gonna be a HOT one

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140476 Jun 18, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning ...
My friend told me that he knew a guy that shaves a lot .... he said he shaved ten times one day but he still had a beard.
Oh, and then he told me that he was a barber .... lol
IW
Reminds me of a close shave I had years ago. I was driving late evening on a 4 lane city street and not paying attention I ran a red light. A cop was heading the other way, saw me but stuck in traffic with a car in front and back, curb to the right and row of cars to the left lane. I punched it drove 2 blocks, turned into a side street and drove 2 1/2 blocks and parked it in an alley way and hid for 1 hour.(Never go to the first block and first alley, that's the first place they look).

Oh those were the days.

Hi everyone, a great day in Kansas, slightly overcasted to keep the temperature just right. I hope your days are going good.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140477 Jun 18, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
gtw
Yes, they are hanging out in the old haunted house. I'd heard them today when the path took us by the place.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140478 Jun 18, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning .... what's the matter with LPW ?...... I had a hard time getting here...... or should I say TOPIX ?
IW
Didn't ya get the memo? We were spose to take a 12 day vacation!!! I wish! Been working my tail off getting both houses clean & organized...too lazy to topix by iPhone but somebody surprised me with net/Wi-Fi this morning...when I turned laptop on I was like WOW this screen is big...I don't mind FB by iPhone but topix nahhh...anyhoo hope all is well with all...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#140479 Jun 18, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day.....iw...
hey!!! its EMMA!!!...=)..iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#140480 Jun 18, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
Working today (again) on a forced early medical retirement paperwork. Months ago had a list of what they needed, hunted it down and sent to them (two companies are involved but mainly talking about the first one). Weeks later letter came back asking for 4 items, of which one was a request for the wife's birth cert., and the other 3 were for some of the items aready sent. The wife birth cert. request was not listed on the original information request list (a change of forms?) so I gave them the benifit of a doubt. Sent them all the requested information, later called them and asked if I would get the first retirement check by June 1, they said no as it was very early May and it takes one full month to process retirement requests so it will be July 1 before I get paid.
Today got letter requesting copy of my birth cert.(was sent in the very first information request in early April), they said I could Fax or mail it to them. Fax it to them (they already have a copy from April), waited 1 hour and called them to see if they got it (Fax machine said OK sent), Got long message tape, found retirement choice, gal there said she could not go to that location to check incoming Fax so would transfer me to that location (but kept getting transfered back to main taped message that starts the whole process.
Went to Post Office and mailed them a "new original" of my birth cert. as well just to be sure. Since now after June 1, that will most likely bump the first paycheck to August 1.
egads I just hate red tape!!! but I did get name changed on all official documents last week...still waiting on one ... and I'm anxious cause its looks like I'm going back to work full time..yippeeee!!!...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#140481 Jun 18, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Hello out there!!!!!
I win this one....But Ola is a winner on her big day..HAPPY HAPPY
For you Ola...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HD7NYlOKc1AXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
May God Bless you both..((HUGS))
awwwww so sweet & thoughtful...we got married on the 8th...the pastors wife couldn't be there the 14th & I adore them both... it was short sweet....lots of jokes & laughter but by golly I was June bride in small country church & my daughter & step-daughter (ex's daughter) hosted a lovely reception back here at the homestead...oh & my daughter put together a precious DVD of our dating pix/love quotes/and sang a song to us...A Thousand Years...she did a wonderful job...the pix & video on FB... but here's the song...thanx again...=)...but still iw...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140482 Jun 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwww so sweet & thoughtful...we got married on the 8th...the pastors wife couldn't be there the 14th & I adore them both... it was short sweet....lots of jokes & laughter but by golly I was June bride in small country church & my daughter & step-daughter (ex's daughter) hosted a lovely reception back here at the homestead...oh & my daughter put together a precious DVD of our dating pix/love quotes/and sang a song to us...A Thousand Years...she did a wonderful job...the pix & video on FB... but here's the song...thanx again...=)...but still iw...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q9ayN39xmsIXX
Wow! That sure sounds very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Old Sam 7,736
Only Three Letter Words - Alphabetically (Jul '11) 9 min Doug77 1,694
What Are You Thinking About Right Now? 12 min ferrerman 13
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 15 min SLY WEST 26,720
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min dirtclod 133,649
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min ferrerman 37,750
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 20 min andet1987 11,634
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 24 min SLY WEST 2,988
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 51 min -Lea- 25,829
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr -Lea- 58