Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140411 Jun 7, 2014
NASCAR ?????..... it's almost time for the TRIPLE CROWN WINNER to do his thing !

IW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140412 Jun 8, 2014
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...

DTW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#140413 Jun 9, 2014
enjoy .... nah .... rain
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140414 Jun 9, 2014
Good Morning .... what's the matter with LPW ?...... I had a hard time getting here...... or should I say TOPIX ?

IW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140415 Jun 9, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning .... what's the matter with LPW ?...... I had a hard time getting here...... or should I say TOPIX ?
IW
Maybe you need to put down jelly beans on the ground...create a jelly bean trail to not get lost?

Level 9

Location hidden

#140416 Jun 9, 2014
Maybe need to grab each other hands and hold on.....but with topix..I don't like those dang ads covering the whole scene and knocking me off.Have to go back and start over to get back here..Pain in the azz..

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140417 Jun 9, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
...Sorry I couldn't help myself....been thinking about kid's song lately! It's tiring taking care of children (at the hospital and with my own) but it's fun too when you get to sing to them!
Try singing to them the song "The wheels on the bus goes round and round", but in Swedish:

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140418 Jun 9, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Maybe need to grab each other hands and hold on.....but with topix..I don't like those dang ads covering the whole scene and knocking me off.Have to go back and start over to get back here..Pain in the azz..
DTW
I've fought those for the last several days, you get a big pop-up that darkens the screen and the "X" does not seem to work to shut it off. I found out today if I grab the "pull down" bar at the right side and then pull down past the darken area, the lower TOPIX stuff still works and I can sometimes get around the ad that way (or sometimes I just go to my avatar and click and go to a recent "Last Post Wins!" post of mine and click on it to get around the pop-up and go to LPW! Land).

The library computer (slow) also has trouble with "Internet has stopped working" messages while on TOPIX, but almost never on any other Internet site (several in one bad day while on TOPIX vs. only about 5 stoppages in the last year while at other sites).

Has anyone see EMMA, I hope her computer is working much better than this one.
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140419 Jun 9, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I've fought those for the last several days, you get a big pop-up that darkens the screen and the "X" does not seem to work to shut it off. I found out today if I grab the "pull down" bar at the right side and then pull down past the darken area, the lower TOPIX stuff still works and I can sometimes get around the ad that way (or sometimes I just go to my avatar and click and go to a recent "Last Post Wins!" post of mine and click on it to get around the pop-up and go to LPW! Land).
The library computer (slow) also has trouble with "Internet has stopped working" messages while on TOPIX, but almost never on any other Internet site (several in one bad day while on TOPIX vs. only about 5 stoppages in the last year while at other sites).
Don't talk ... I haven't had any sound for the last 5 days.......... iw
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140420 Jun 9, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to put down jelly beans on the ground...create a jelly bean trail to not get lost?
I would, but you'd eat them all up and I'd still be lost !

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#140421 Jun 9, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I would, but you'd eat them all up and I'd still be lost !
IW
I don't have a jelly belly....

Level 8

Location hidden

#140422 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
There's this app called "Adblock" you can put as a browser extension (you can google it if you like). It actually frees up the computer lag, so I'm a happy gal.

Level 9

Location hidden

#140423 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks but that doesn't work for me...not for this anyway..It' tries to get you to play those games like Dragon..

DTW

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#140424 Jun 9, 2014
Hey" y'all!! Hope everyone is good!!:)
Just stopping in for the win!!
How does Charlie sheen say that?
WINNiNG!!!!? Haha!!!!

DW!!!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#140425 Jun 10, 2014
R.I.P Rik Mayall

Level 8

Location hidden

#140426 Jun 11, 2014
Hello everyone...I hope you're doing well today...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#140427 Jun 11, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Hello everyone...I hope you're doing well today...
Doing good thank ya!:) hope all is good your way!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#140428 Jun 11, 2014
I think of all of you and pray you will be well and happy.God knows what each of us need and where we are in our life....Be thankful for what we have no matter how big or how small it is..Peace to each of you.
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140429 Jun 11, 2014
hi you' all .... think good things and good things will come to you.

IW
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140430 Jun 11, 2014
.... ergo, think of me, and I will come to you ...... lol

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min True Tamil Tiger 220,749
News Driver steals squad car, runs out of gas during... 8 min Rev Cash Dollar 1
News 7-year-old boy gives Wii to grieving cops 12 min Rev Cash Dollar 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min DarkSoul___ 213,410
A to Z songs by title or group! 22 min Camilla 1,273
Choose your Adventure 44 min greymouser 57
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 5,178
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 21,523
Memorable Movie Scenes. 4 hr Sally 133
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 4 hr SMH 6,912