Last Post Wins!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140330 May 29, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>ooops,didn't see your woes ......good luck with it all !
Thank you beatle...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140331 May 29, 2014
HML wishing you and your man all the best wishes...

Talked to Mike...he's off on another secret mission...he's MY hero for sure...

wishing all a terrific day today...=)...iw...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140332 May 29, 2014
just_ola wrote:
HML wishing you and your man all the best wishes...
Talked to Mike...he's off on another secret mission...he's MY hero for sure...
wishing all a terrific day today...=)...iw...
Thank you Ola....
You got that person yet to give you away?..Hope all your dreams come true...
DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140333 May 29, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
When are they gonna come out with something new ?
I'm getting tired of cranking the car, to get it going, and cranking the telephone, and cranking the wireless, and winding my watch ....... JEEZ
IW
Jeffrey, you're still using "old" technology. I've got rid of the "old" hand crank phone months ago. Now I'm using the newer cans on a string phones, wow no need to hand crank anymore. Jeez, what will they think of next! And as far as having to hand crank the car to get it started, I've got one of those newer no need to hand crank cars. Why all you need to do is just park it on the nearest hillside (even if it's 2 miles away, but walking that distance sure beats carrying the bales to feed the horses for the much older horse and buggy), and then roll it downhill and pop the clutch to get the car started. Why that works at least half the time, and with the pushing the car back back up to the top of the hill to try again, why you can save a bunce of money by not needing a gym membership.

Level 8

Location hidden

#140334 May 29, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Ola....
You got that person yet to give you away?..Hope all your dreams come true...
DTW
HAHA no was only joking about that!...I've planned a VERY simple ceremony in a small country church....no stress & no mess just get 'er done...=)...iw...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#140335 May 29, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Hello there..I've having many things to take care that my head is spinning....Had my man at the ER Saturday...Seen the surgeon today,Friday is the day for surgery...be off for 2 wks...plus I have my things to do as well..Doctor visits and what have you... sitting here for a few just to clear my mind some...Things has its way of working out....Thank you Lord even through all this.
DTW
I hope that everything goes well for your family. Been there, done that, it's no fun but a person get better most of the time.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140336 May 29, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey, you're still using "old" technology. I've got rid of the "old" hand crank phone months ago. Now I'm using the newer cans on a string phones, wow no need to hand crank anymore. Jeez, what will they think of next! And as far as having to hand crank the car to get it started, I've got one of those newer no need to hand crank cars. Why all you need to do is just park it on the nearest hillside (even if it's 2 miles away, but walking that distance sure beats carrying the bales to feed the horses for the much older horse and buggy), and then roll it downhill and pop the clutch to get the car started. Why that works at least half the time, and with the pushing the car back back up to the top of the hill to try again, why you can save a bunce of money by not needing a gym membership.
Goodness !.... phones on a string ?... cars with clutches ?.... where have I been ?
... Excuse me, what did he yell ?... the British are coming ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140337 May 29, 2014
I spose the next thing you're going to tell me, CA, is that they have cars that can drive themselves ... Yuk, Yuk !

IW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#140338 May 30, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
I spose the next thing you're going to tell me, CA, is that they have cars that can drive themselves ... Yuk, Yuk !
IW
There's been them ones that drive from the back seat too ...... started roundabout Henry's day.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140339 May 30, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
There are cars that hover in the air too....there are some prototypes...
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140340 May 30, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are cars that hover in the air too....there are some prototypes...
hover over your lover, til you seek another.

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#140341 May 30, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Hi Jeffrey. Remember that story about the "hillside" and the clutch, well they also have a thing called a "parking brake". Years ago when I was a little kid, my mom forgot to use it. That car drive itself for several feet.

Level 8

Location hidden

#140342 May 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Hi Jeffrey. Remember that story about the "hillside" and the clutch, well they also have a thing called a "parking brake". Years ago when I was a little kid, my mom forgot to use it. That car drive itself for several feet.
that reminds me of back in 1975 my SIL sent me to town to run errands in her VW Beetle & when I get back I tell her that thing ran like crap...uhhhh what parking brake? yes I had driven with the PB on ...lol...well I'm off to weekend in da country...have internet but either busy making the house our home or just relaxing ... yall have a good un...iw...
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140344 May 30, 2014
<quoted text>
I think while some of these drivers are texting, the car is driving itself ..... lol

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#140345 May 30, 2014
It's TGIF day. I hope that everyone had a very good week. You all worked very hard this week, now time for your reward. The weekend is here and the party starts in about one hour down at the beach. Mike is bringing the beer, Emma is bringing the salad, Jeffrey is cooking the steaks, NotaGoth will be running the medical tent in case anyone over eats.

Beatle setting up the volleyball net. Ola and HMY are setting up a running race course thru the countryside. Wow what a good day for a party, that's why I like TGIF day after 5:00 o'clock.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#140346 May 30, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I think while some of these drivers are texting, the car is driving itself ..... lol
IW
My son does that all the time. We driven over the "Rumble" noise makers in the center of the road and edge several times a few nights ago. I tell my son he should not be texting, but he says he's not texting, just looking things up on the Internet and/or trying to find a song.

Either way, he's not watching the road, and he has a CDL.He should know better. Not working as a 18 wheeler truck driver yet.
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140347 May 30, 2014
<quoted text>
My son does that all the time. We driven over the "Rumble" noise makers in the center of the road and edge several times a few nights ago. I tell my son he should not be texting, but he says he's not texting, just looking things up on the Internet and/or trying to find a song.
Either way, he's not watching the road, and he has a CDL.He should know better. Not working as a 18 wheeler truck driver yet.
I don't know how old your son is, but young people, unfortunately, do not realize the dangers of taking risks in life.

IW

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#140348 May 30, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN',,,

Night Owl Saloon is Calling EVERYONE on this Thread.. To come and have a Cold One..

CHEER UP Princess Hey!!!

PIZZA is ON Meeee;)

INDIES ROCKIN''....IW..LPW (betcha a FREAKIN' GROOVY TIME)
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#140349 May 31, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how old your son is, but young people, unfortunately, do not realize the dangers of taking risks in life.
IW
The survivors are known as older,wiser,broken people ....apparently !

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#140350 May 31, 2014
Good morning to all and I hope all of you have an awesome day..:o) DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 4 min andet1987 28,504
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 22 min _Blue Bird_ 6,806
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 25 min _Blue Bird_ 14,591
Let's Play Songs With Four Words,... (Jul '15) 34 min PVJ 211
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 36 min PVJ 1,186
Election Most Memorable Moment :) 59 min andet1987 1
Why Retails Stores are Closing ? 1 hr andet1987 1
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 1 hr North Mountain 862
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 hr wichita-rick 231,455