Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140141 May 12, 2014
oops .... IW ..... phew !
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#140142 May 12, 2014
I'm a winner!!! I'm a winner!!! I'll take whatever is behind door number 2 please......IW!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140143 May 12, 2014
We visited his nephew at hospital Saturday (no idea if he even knew we were there) The doc wanted to remove ventilation and we said OK...3 different doctors called yesterday and we all agreed to just give him comfort care...we got the call at 3 A.M. ..39 yrs old way too young...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140144 May 12, 2014
just_ola wrote:
We visited his nephew at hospital Saturday (no idea if he even knew we were there) The doc wanted to remove ventilation and we said OK...3 different doctors called yesterday and we all agreed to just give him comfort care...we got the call at 3 A.M...39 yrs old way too young...
I'm so sorry Ola ((HUGS))...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140145 May 13, 2014
Good Morning to all you grrreat posters .... hope your day is good for you.

IW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140146 May 13, 2014
I hope you have a good day too Jeffrey....

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140147 May 13, 2014
just_ola wrote:
We visited his nephew at hospital Saturday (no idea if he even knew we were there) The doc wanted to remove ventilation and we said OK...3 different doctors called yesterday and we all agreed to just give him comfort care...we got the call at 3 A.M...39 yrs old way too young...
Cyber hugs......

:(

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#140148 May 13, 2014
just_ola wrote:
We visited his nephew at hospital Saturday (no idea if he even knew we were there) The doc wanted to remove ventilation and we said OK...3 different doctors called yesterday and we all agreed to just give him comfort care...we got the call at 3 A.M...39 yrs old way too young...
So sorry Ola !

(( hugs )) Sweet Lady :/
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140150 May 13, 2014
just_ola wrote:
We visited his nephew at hospital Saturday (no idea if he even knew we were there) The doc wanted to remove ventilation and we said OK...3 different doctors called yesterday and we all agreed to just give him comfort care...we got the call at 3 A.M...39 yrs old way too young...
.. so sorry .... he's at peace now

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140151 May 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning to all you grrreat posters .... hope your day is good for you.
IW
Thank you Jeffrey..((HUGS))....Hope you have a great day.

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140152 May 13, 2014
(Sees the contestants coming off the path, going inside the Clubhouse for a quick lunch before heading out again for some friendly competetion.)

(CA busy by the LPW! Management offices showing the current bunch of "Newbies" some of the LPW! Land early history bulletin boards in the hallways.)

HML: Hi CA ,long time no see.

CA: Yes it's been awhile. I miss getting to compete with all my friends and talk with them on the path. LPW! Management got me busy teaching the "Newbies" while waiting for my eyes and foot to get better. Oh, by the way (seeing the group about to go by), I hope that you and Hatti, NotaGoth, just_ola (underline not working), Trina and all our very nice women had a very nice Mother's Day.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#140153 May 13, 2014
Hello to all....just skipping through...grabbing the win....

just want to let Ola know I've been thinking about you and yours. I'm sure it's been a rough week

......and hello Concerned American, long time no see. Hope your eyes and foot get better.

I feel for ya both......hello Jeffrey, NotaGoth, Hatti, honeymylove and all of the other last post winners. Warm wishes to all.....

IW!:)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140154 May 13, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hello to all....just skipping through...grabbing the win....
just want to let Ola know I've been thinking about you and yours. I'm sure it's been a rough week
......and hello Concerned American, long time no see. Hope your eyes and foot get better.
I feel for ya both......hello Jeffrey, NotaGoth, Hatti, honeymylove and all of the other last post winners. Warm wishes to all.....
IW!:)
Thanks Trina, it's very good to "see" you too. Eyes getting much better.

(Heads over from Clubhouse to path for some quick competation.

(Finally runs past the lead group and goes into the lead. Wow! I've still got it, I'm in the lead!

(Needs to rest, hands on knees trying to catch his breath just as the lead group goes into the lead and now in the lead is....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140155 May 13, 2014
thanks everyone... especially the phone call...and HELLO C_A!!!...so very tired today but I don't mind when I accomplished so much ...iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140156 May 13, 2014
Have you heard ?..... their having canoe races at the lake outside the LPW Clubhouse at 2pm tomorrow ...... AND, all drinks are free after the firdt our at the bar .... WAHOO !....... see you there tomorrow for sure.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140157 May 13, 2014
OK, so I am inept ..... " they're having " ...... na ya ya !

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140158 May 13, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
(Sees the contestants coming off the path, going inside the Clubhouse for a quick lunch before heading out again for some friendly competetion.)
(CA busy by the LPW! Management offices showing the current bunch of "Newbies" some of the LPW! Land early history bulletin boards in the hallways.)
HML: Hi CA ,long time no see.
CA: Yes it's been awhile. I miss getting to compete with all my friends and talk with them on the path. LPW! Management got me busy teaching the "Newbies" while waiting for my eyes and foot to get better. Oh, by the way (seeing the group about to go by), I hope that you and Hatti, NotaGoth, just_ola (underline not working), Trina and all our very nice women had a very nice Mother's Day.
It's always good to see you..((HUGS))...Hope your eyes and foot gets better soon.
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140159 May 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Good Morning, all you grrreat posters.
IW
When you're right, you're RIGHT!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140160 May 14, 2014
..good morning everyone. I hope you're having a good day today.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140161 May 14, 2014
GOOD morning!!! All rain & yuck here this morning & I've got to drive out of town to pick up police report to file on lady's insurance that hit me Friday...sheesh if they cant drive in nice weather, makes me nervous today!!!... iw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Three Different Ones 215,191
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 17 min andet1987 150
News Santa Rosa woman arrested for allegedly inhalin... 21 min Spotted Girl 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 21 min andet1987 23,583
Was MLK a Gay Pedophile? (Dec '11) 23 min andet1987 6
Ghetto things to ponder ... 28 min Spotted Girl 169
News Teen's Wendy's tweet is third most popular of a... 39 min Mitt s Santorum S... 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Groupie from Boulder 74,146
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr andet1987 3,718
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr liam cul8r 1,534
More from around the web