Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140101 May 7, 2014
we spent most of the day a hospital yesterday...his nephew had a sever stroke...prayers for John would be much appreciated...

...iw...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#140102 May 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:
we spent most of the day a hospital yesterday...his nephew had a sever stroke...prayers for John would be much appreciated...

...iw...
So sorry to hear this Ola ! Sending prayers :)

gtw

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#140103 May 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:

...iw...
I'm sorry to hear that!:(

Level 5

Location hidden

#140104 May 7, 2014
DW!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#140105 May 7, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Morning everyone.....hope you have a wonderful day!
Hope ya" had a good day too!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#140106 May 7, 2014
David0407 wrote:
DW!!
GTW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140107 May 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...iw...
Sorry to hear...God Got This

DTW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140108 May 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...iw...
Oh my....I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140109 May 7, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope ya" had a good day too!
I did....I'm feeling giddy from all the sugar jell-o i just had....I can't bring myself to sleep, haha.
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#140110 May 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...iw...
Commiserations ola ....it's a horrible thing !

Level 8

Location hidden

#140111 May 8, 2014
GM All... neurosurgeon called at 2 A.M. for permission to do surgery and he agreed...then this morning needed permission to do another more drastic surgery just to keep him alive but would never live quality life...he said no & do not resuscitate...he and his nephew basically orphans & he's taking it pretty hard...SO keep those prayers coming for us...

...iw...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#140112 May 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
GM All... neurosurgeon called at 2 A.M. for permission to do surgery and he agreed...then this morning needed permission to do another more drastic surgery just to keep him alive but would never live quality life...he said no & do not resuscitate...he and his nephew basically orphans & he's taking it pretty hard...SO keep those prayers coming for us...
...iw...
Oh my....prayers for you and yours Ola, so sorry what you all are going through....iw...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#140113 May 8, 2014
... i'm back i win haaha ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#140114 May 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...iw...
"Tis a far,far better thing we do....." A difficult but courageous decision,to see a loved one slip to the condition where they are basically just breathing,not living, is a heartrending thing. Salutations to you all......and remember him as he was !
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140115 May 9, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...iw...
So sorry to hear about this situation that you are going through ... I believe that he was wise in choosing not to operate and no resuscitation, considering his future .... I hope that you all are well and are strong like him.

IW

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#140116 May 9, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...iw...
((hugs)) to you Dear Ola and prayers for the family !!

gtw

Level 8

Location hidden

#140117 May 9, 2014
Thanks y'all...he's on ventilation on no change this morning...they are keeping him heavily sedated...

meanwhile I am absolutely livid about situation of which I have no control over...and Mike you know what I mean...

But determined to make the most of his day...received lovely bouquet via Pro Flowers yesterday from the young'uns in Alaska and daughter treating me to lunch, pedicure, and movie "The Other Woman" ...I am blessed with great kids and a man that would do anything for me...

Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies & all gentlemen that stepped up to the plate and raised them yourselves...

...iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#140118 May 9, 2014
This is only a rumor, but I heard that beatles is finishing off all the drinks left there by the clubhouse customers
Cripes, if he needs a drink that bad, I'd buy him one.
Psst, this is just between me and you.

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#140119 May 9, 2014
SHEESH!!! we wanted to get pedicure first and as turning into parking lot a young lady ran her stop sign right in front of me...SO by the time police got there & did their thing no time for pedicure...so went to late lunch and decided we didn't need a movie either lol...she did drive Momma home after several Tropical Sunrises... sides I missed my Sugar Bear...when does the new wear off?...=)... iw ...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#140120 May 9, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'..

Yo Jeff and Emma..Hey..STOCK UP on Granola Bars and Smoooothies .We are GONNA Camp out by the Old Oak tree..and Wait for the Dreamers!!

The plan is..<psssssssssst>………… >

HUSH HUSH!!

Can't Wait..!!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha a Neon lite stick)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 17,615
Rebel vs American Flag (Jul '15) 10 min flbadcatowner 441
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min streetglidehoney 19,592
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Chimney1 197,502
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 1 hr Dr Wu 3
News Enraged husband beats naked man in street after... 1 hr 8541 MARINE 6
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 56,088
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr SweLL GirL 190,921
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 32,154
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 hr its me daisy 6,124
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 6 hr SweLL GirL 2,378
More from around the web