Last Post Wins!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#139734 Apr 13, 2014
Wolves???? are they in sheeps clothing?.....need to be very careful..

DTW

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#139736 Apr 13, 2014
Good morning Dears.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#139737 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
what does dtw mean?
it represents a delusional group of people...but they're happy so please don't poke or feed them...iw

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#139739 Apr 13, 2014
hello people hope you palm Sunday is going great...enjoy DT aka KK

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#139740 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
i dont think delusion exist as everyones point of view is unique to only them and although others may not understand it, it may be the best course of action for the certain individual in his specific situation.
you might be a badaazz but you definitely flunked smartazz 101 and that's a prerequisite for LPW's Land...iw ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#139741 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
what does dtw mean?
It stands for...Deam Team Wins.....if you like to join us you may..if so,after your post add...DTW
There you go..

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#139743 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
thanks for the offer but im from PTA
What is PTA?.....Parents/teachers Association...that's for school..

DTW

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#139745 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
what does dtw mean?
Billy, DTW is the antonym of GTW.

Whenever you see the initials DTW, you are viewing a sad and impossible attempt at winning.

On the other hand, GTW is the polar opposite....the bright and gladsome state of winning.

I hope that cleared it up for you. You're welcome.

:)

gtw!

Level 9

Location hidden

#139747 Apr 13, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you see the initials DTW, you are viewing a sad and impossible attempt at winning.
On the other hand, GTW is the polar opposite....the bright and gladsome state of winning.
gtw!
SAD??...What the hell are you talking about Dickens?..Only thing sad is that we lost some of our wonderful friends here..Skipper and Dingo and some never showns back around here.Makes you wonder why the hell should they..Have a good evening....DTW

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139750 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
ftw
For the win...indeed!

We're all in it for the win....hello Billy.

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#139751 Apr 13, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
gtw!
In a previous lifetime, I was in the DT. So I wouldn't say they're a sad bunch...they flourished for a good while....I saw them during a very golden era, until certain tragedies (in both real life and here happened).....

I mean, they were the first LPW group to verse the indies...without them, then the subsequent opposing teams like the GT, TTTTi, Bt, etc wouldn't have formed in the first place to fight against them.....

But....of course I'm an indie right now...so I win ;)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#139756 Apr 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Wolves???? are they in sheeps clothing?.....need to be very careful..
DTW
Good afternoon Dear. I hope this post finds you doing fabulously on this absolutely gorgeous day.

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Of Thee I Sing

#139757 Apr 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>SAD??...What the hell are you talking about Dickens?..Only thing sad is that we lost some of our wonderful friends here..Skipper and Dingo and some never showns back around here.Makes you wonder why the hell should they..Have a good evening....DTW
It was my understanding that we are playing a game here the same way it is played on every other LPW thread across these many forums. Simply a game, a fun battle of wits to see what amusing and preposterous heights we can reach in scrambling for the Last Place Win.

You've taken my post much too seriously if you interpreted my attempt at humor as an insult to you or anyone else. I gave what I thought was a wacky definition for DTW....Skipper and Dingo never entered my thoughts, nor any other of the friends I've known who have left Topix.

I like to use my imagination, my creativity, to play the LPW threads. These are the threads that are most fun to me. I was PLAYING, HML.....I meant no offense to anyone. Frankly, I don't see how you could have thought my words were directed at any poster because they weren't. You've known me for a long time, and you've seen me post all across the forums, and quite frankly, I am astonished that you would find fault with a post I made simply in the spirit of fun.

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Of Thee I Sing

#139758 Apr 13, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
In a previous lifetime, I was in the DT. So I wouldn't say they're a sad bunch...they flourished for a good while....I saw them during a very golden era, until certain tragedies (in both real life and here happened).....
I mean, they were the first LPW group to verse the indies...without them, then the subsequent opposing teams like the GT, TTTTi, Bt, etc wouldn't have formed in the first place to fight against them.....
I didn't say the Dream Team was a sad bunch. I wouldn't say that about them or the Indies or the TTTTs or Ghosts. I used the words Sad and Impossible to jokingly poke fun at others' ATTEMPT to win.

Are we not playing a game? Is this not a friendly competition? Everything I have ever written was posted with the best of intentions....merely to have fun and match wits with other fun-loving, clever people.

I fail to see how my goofy little comment could be construed as an attack upon anyone.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139759 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
dream team killaaaaaa
you got the beat now ...... indies win .......... IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139760 Apr 13, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
... well said, Syn.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139761 Apr 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>SAD??...What the hell are you talking about Dickens?..Only thing sad is that we lost some of our wonderful friends here..Skipper and Dingo and some never showns back around here.Makes you wonder why the hell should they..Have a good evening....DTW
Yeah, we had some good times and we had some bad times ....... God bless the ones who are not with us anymore.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139762 Apr 13, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say the Dream Team was a sad bunch. I wouldn't say that about them or the Indies or the TTTTs or Ghosts. I used the words Sad and Impossible to jokingly poke fun at others' ATTEMPT to win.
Are we not playing a game? Is this not a friendly competition? Everything I have ever written was posted with the best of intentions....merely to have fun and match wits with other fun-loving, clever people.
I fail to see how my goofy little comment could be construed as an attack upon anyone.
Yes, it is a game and it's all for fun ........ some of us, who have been around for a while, have become attached to each other and sometimes thinking back may upset us a bit .... you understand, don't you ?

IW
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#139763 Apr 13, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
..........game ?????? Ohnonono..........

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#139764 Apr 13, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, I wasn't attacking you....we know it was a goofy comment. Hence my goofy phrasing about a "past life" and all that :D

Sometimes I forget that people cannot see my facial expressions when I write....hehe :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min DondoDork 41,416
The Gettsburg Address 3 min Sublime1 52
News Internet horrified by photo of giant 'Texas Red... 6 min Mr_FX 2
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 8 min Mr_FX 57,213
TRUMP, Donald 9 min DondoDork 15
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Jennifer Renee 12,098
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 168,953
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min 40ish 165,429
Child Sex Offenders 36 min TALLYHO 8541 32
More from around the web