Last Post Wins!

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#139719 Apr 11, 2014
Good morning, Everyone!

It's a perfectly gorgeous morning here.....I wish I could go out and wallow in it!

I hope you're all having a fun and happy day.

Winning with a Ghostie postie!

:)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139720 Apr 11, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that makes sense....
I don't got tooth insurance and the "oral surgeon" is going to charge me $250 to $350 to yank it out.
What happened to the old days when your dentist used to pull it out ?.... Now, you have to go to an "oral surgeon" to have it "extracted"......... . Say What ?

IW

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#139721 Apr 11, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't got tooth insurance and the "oral surgeon" is going to charge me $250 to $350 to yank it out.
What happened to the old days when your dentist used to pull it out ?.... Now, you have to go to an "oral surgeon" to have it "extracted"......... . Say What ?
IW
Jeffrey, does that tooth come out today? I hope you're not dreading it as much as I would be. A dentist scares me so badly, I think I'd rather face brain surgery than a tooth extraction. Be brave and get that bad molar out of there!

While your mouth is numb and you can't talk or eat, here's something to enjoy:

gtw!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139722 Apr 11, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't got tooth insurance and the "oral surgeon" is going to charge me $250 to $350 to yank it out.
IW
Yeah, depends on the tooth.

If it's near the wisdom teeth, just yanking out a tooth outright can cause potential nerve damage - some of the nerve circuits for eyes, ears, brain are located right behind our teeth and jaw area

Science has gone a long way in the past 5-10 years... that's probably why the surgeon is needed.

Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139723 Apr 11, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, depends on the tooth.
If it's near the wisdom teeth, just yanking out a tooth outright can cause potential nerve damage - some of the nerve circuits for eyes, ears, brain are located right behind our teeth and jaw area
Science has gone a long way in the past 5-10 years... that's probably why the surgeon is needed.
OH !....... maybe that's why my brain is numb ........ that's what beatles keeps saying.

IW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#139724 Apr 11, 2014
Hi Dickens1, Doctor Syn (Smiles), and Jeffrey. CA asked me to stop by for him and say "Hi!".

(Everyone stops to hear TD say "Hi!" and then TD says "Hi!" and then while everyone is stopped, TD takes off running and goes into the lead.

Level 8

Location hidden

#139725 Apr 11, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
Hi Dickens1, Doctor Syn (Smiles), and Jeffrey. CA asked me to stop by for him and say "Hi!".
(Everyone stops to hear TD say "Hi!" and then TD says "Hi!" and then while everyone is stopped, TD takes off running and goes into the lead.
Hello Tiger dad.....hope you're doing well!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139726 Apr 11, 2014
All the awesome chicks on this thread make me want to do this,

Oh Yah !

IW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#139727 Apr 12, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey, does that tooth come out today? I hope you're not dreading it as much as I would be. A dentist scares me so badly, I think I'd rather face brain surgery than a tooth extraction. Be brave and get that bad molar out of there!
While your mouth is numb and you can't talk or eat, here's something to enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XBqY6cJD3CEXX
gtw!
Joffy once opted for the brain surgery.......and look what happened...hahahahaha. Tip #1......dentist works on bottom half of head, not the top !
beatlesinthebog

#139728 Apr 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> OH !....... maybe that's why my brain is numb ........ that's what beatles keeps saying.
IW
^^^^^^^^^^hahahahahaha
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139729 Apr 12, 2014
Tis a bright sunny day here ........ have a good one

IW

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#139730 Apr 12, 2014
Bright and sunny here too! Enjoy this beautiful world, Everyone!

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#139731 Apr 12, 2014
Whoops! I'm in too big a hurry.....can't wait to get myself outside!

GTW! GTW! GTW! GTW!

(There...that's better!)

beatlesinthebog

#139732 Apr 13, 2014
There it is...there it is....puff...puff.........phew (catches breath for a second)......... right .....WHICH of youse jokers put the camouflage nets up...eh ?.........hmmmmmmmmm ???

Level 8

Location hidden

#139733 Apr 13, 2014
Beatles, I didn't know you were the big bad wolf....I thnk LPW law enforcement put those nets up....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#139734 Apr 13, 2014
Wolves???? are they in sheeps clothing?.....need to be very careful..

DTW

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#139736 Apr 13, 2014
Good morning Dears.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#139737 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
what does dtw mean?
it represents a delusional group of people...but they're happy so please don't poke or feed them...iw

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Don't Change For No One..

#139739 Apr 13, 2014
hello people hope you palm Sunday is going great...enjoy DT aka KK

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#139740 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
i dont think delusion exist as everyones point of view is unique to only them and although others may not understand it, it may be the best course of action for the certain individual in his specific situation.
you might be a badaazz but you definitely flunked smartazz 101 and that's a prerequisite for LPW's Land...iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moderators Pulling Posts 1 hr Beautiful Black M... 10
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Chilli J 4,014
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 49,320
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,116
Memorable Movie Scenes. 2 hr T Bone 352
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 217,003
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr KellyP in Jersey 46,675
News Sea lion grabs girl, pulls her into water 3 hr Sublime1 17
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 3 hr honeymylove 2,518
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 75,162