Last Post Wins!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#139639 Apr 8, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'....Hooooosier...pass the jug!! WHERE THE FREAK IS EVERYONE?? JUST lonesome meeeeee...doing the path hike!!..Hmmm...WELL, FREAKIN'..NO WONDER!! The ICE CREAM TRUCK DUDE..has EVERYONE'S attention!!! WELL!!!! INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (BETCHA A SNOW CONE)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#139640 Apr 8, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoo !! I like how you're thinking David !!
GTW !!!
Great" minds think alike!!!! Haha!!! ;))

Holy crap!!!! IW!!!!! I thank all y'all good people!!! this is the greatest day of my life!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#139641 Apr 8, 2014
my bad!!! GTW!!!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#139642 Apr 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
we here at "Old Farts Are Us" decided to come on home right before Marshall Tucker began but Rick Derringer was pretty cool...it was cold & Greg has been fighting throat/chest crud already & he still wouldn't admit but he was tired after 75 hour work week...he didn't want to let me down...awwww.....he's a keeper, huh? AND SO ARE the Indies!!!
Still sounds like you all had a good time. Hope Greg gets better. Sick, 75 hour work week, and still went? It's because he loves ya! He definitely sounds like a keeper. Hold on tight to that one, although I think he's probably holding on pretty tight to you too. Go Greg and Ola...you two sound adorable! And Go Indies!!!!

IW!:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#139643 Apr 8, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Still sounds like you all had a good time. Hope Greg gets better. Sick, 75 hour work week, and still went? It's because he loves ya! He definitely sounds like a keeper. Hold on tight to that one, although I think he's probably holding on pretty tight to you too. Go Greg and Ola...you two sound adorable! And Go Indies!!!!
aw shucks!!! we aint perfect ALL the time lol...but several friends on FB & MM say the same thing... iw...

Level 5

Location hidden

#139644 Apr 8, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya!!! silly girl!!!:) hope ya" are well!! so i have to ask do IW? or GTW? How should i go? how about WINNING!!!! Haha!!!!

“And what is so rare”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as a day in June?

#139645 Apr 8, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya!!! silly girl!!!:) hope ya" are well!! so i have to ask do IW? or GTW? How should i go? how about WINNING!!!! Haha!!!!
You are on the right path, David.....just keep following the light of victory on the Ghost Team into the glorious realm of enlightenment and ethereal joy.

:)

GTW!
Level 6

Location hidden

#139646 Apr 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
aw shucks!!! we aint perfect ALL the time lol...but several friends on FB & MM say the same thing... iw...
My husband and I are perfect! All the time! So there....lol...kidding...99% of the time...hahaha

IW!
Level 6

Location hidden

#139647 Apr 8, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya!!! silly girl!!!:) hope ya" are well!! so i have to ask do IW? or GTW? How should i go? how about WINNING!!!! Haha!!!!
Hmmmm....No clue.....my instinct would be indie because indies are awesome....but I guess you'll need to think for yourself on this one. I guess decide, do you wanna be independent or a ghost? There's also the dreamers or just play for yourself......hope all becomes clear for you.

IW!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139648 Apr 8, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Great" minds think alike!!!! Haha!!! ;))
Holy crap!!!! IW!!!!! I thank all y'all good people!!! this is the greatest day of my life!!!
I wish you more and more days like this.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139649 Apr 8, 2014
David0407 wrote:
my bad!!! GTW!!!!!
DAVID !!!....... I thought you were an indie ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139650 Apr 8, 2014
once an iondie, always an indie .......... you can't change or I'll send BigNose after you !

IW

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#139651 Apr 8, 2014
NaNa NaNa boo boo !!

GTW !!

Haha David has been lifted to the greatest height ...... Being with the Ghosts !!

GTW :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#139652 Apr 8, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are on the right path, David.....just keep following the light of victory on the Ghost Team into the glorious realm of enlightenment and ethereal joy.

:)

GTW!
So true Ms Dickens !!

GTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139653 Apr 8, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
NaNa NaNa boo boo !!
GTW !!
Haha David has been lifted to the greatest height ...... Being with the Ghosts !!
GTW :)
laugh now while you can, Hatti ......... you ghosts and you dreamers will rue the day that you dared to disrespect the indies.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#139654 Apr 8, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> laugh now while you can, Hatti ......... you ghosts and you dreamers will rue the day that you dared to disrespect the indies.
IW
hahahahahahahahahahaha........ ..OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#139655 Apr 8, 2014
Sneaking in for the win.......

TWW
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#139656 Apr 9, 2014
White Fire wrote:
Sneaking in for the win.......
TWW
You may now sneak away for something to eat ........you're looking a little...ah.......gaunt !

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#139657 Apr 9, 2014
Too early for those dancers...I'll sit here quietly drinking my coffee..mmm...mmm..GOOD.

DTW

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#139658 Apr 9, 2014
... im dancin ... i just spilled a hot cup of coffee in my lap win ... oh Miss...M...A... could you pass the dish towel ... i like yur new hairdoo makes you look like we should be on dancin wit da stars ... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min wichita-rick 18,008
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 4 min andet1987 4,033
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min wichita-rick 30,647
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 13 min andet1987 2,951
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 15 min andet1987 1,064
2words into 2new words (May '12) 17 min Princess Hey 2,200
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min SweLL GirL 192,787
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 54 min Enzo49 56,794
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 7,192
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr andet1987 12,387
More from around the web