Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139568 Apr 5, 2014
.. oops ... too many asses in there .... looks like a beatlles post ...... ha ha ha

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139569 Apr 5, 2014
You' all have a good night .... hear ?

IW

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#139570 Apr 5, 2014
this win is just for me ... I win !

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#139571 Apr 5, 2014
For the win!

TWW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#139572 Apr 5, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
.. oops ... too many asses in there .... looks like a beatlles post ...... ha ha ha
IW
I heard that ! carry on like this and your chances of joining the TTTTi will severely diminish ........take heed !!!!!

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#139573 Apr 5, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that ! carry on like this and your chances of joining the TTTTi will severely diminish ........take heed !!!!!
... if thats all it takes i'd called you an ashhole long time ago ... chance to join the TTTTi's thats a goodun ... hahahahahahahahahahahaha ... yur one funny dude beatle ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#139574 Apr 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... if thats all it takes i'd called you an ashhole long time ago ... chance to join the TTTTi's thats a goodun ... hahahahahahahahahahahaha ... yur one funny dude beatle ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...iw ...
Good to see a :-) on yer dial .....hahahahahahahahahahahahah a.....yep works...hehehe. But seriously now .......... Nup...can't find anything ..........apart from you too being dropped down the TTTTi's list a little .......and nobody wants that...do we ? Oh...that feeling of power.....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#139575 Apr 6, 2014
I made Mrs. Brown's acquaintance on (where else?) Facebook of course...I love that dry British humor...we didn't stay for MTB performance last night but did hear Rick Derringer sing Rock and Roll Hoochee Koo & Hang on Sloopy...storming here all day & DRATS!!!... I have errands to run!!!...so time to get er done & then make a big ole pot of stew...Mike get the ox tails out the freezer for me, will yas?... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#139576 Apr 6, 2014
Here's ya Sunday video...even this precious homeless man knows GOD is awesome!!! Grab yer tissues!!!...iw ..

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#139577 Apr 6, 2014
Enjoy your Sunday, ola and MIke.....iw..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139578 Apr 6, 2014
... awesome video, ola.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139579 Apr 6, 2014
Have a grrrreat day ..... and no, beatles ... I don't want to join the TTTTi
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139580 Apr 6, 2014
oops .......... IW
( I don't know what's wrong with me, lately )

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139581 Apr 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
oops .......... IW
I think he gave you a love potion....jinkies!

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139582 Apr 6, 2014
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139583 Apr 6, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Speaking of funnies....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XnJ_fsFUlFUXX
it's a good thing that beatles wasn't in the audience ...... he never would have made it back on the ice
BTW, I don't need no rubber suit.

IW

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Christmas Gift!

#139584 Apr 6, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Speaking of funnies....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XnJ_fsFUlFUXX
Oooh, Nota, I love that guy! And I'm going to miss him from the skating scene. I think his back problems have put an end to his skating but oh what a glorious ending that was. I personally think he's the greatest male skater ever....I don't know about all the past great performers but they would certainly have to be superb to outdo this one. And from what I can tell from his interviews, he's a nice person.

:)

gtw!

Level 8

Location hidden

#139585 Apr 6, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Enjoy your Sunday, ola and MIke.....iw..
you too sweetie...I'm all done with chores & in my jammies listening to the rain...=)...iw ...

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Christmas Gift!

#139586 Apr 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
oops .......... IW
I called a friend whose sister used to date a guy whose mother lived next door to a certified lab technician, and she said it sounds to her like you might be developing IG-TW.......Idiopathic Ghosts-Transferal Win syndrome. One of the first symptoms is when an independent member claims wins that actually belong to a Ghost member. She said if left untreated, a person could lose all touch with reality.

But Jeffrey, she also said she could be mistaken and you should seek a second opinion. She's modest like that.

GTW!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139587 Apr 6, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I called a friend whose sister used to date a guy whose mother lived next door to a certified lab technician, and she said it sounds to her like you might be developing IG-TW.......Idiopathic Ghosts-Transferal Win syndrome. One of the first symptoms is when an independent member claims wins that actually belong to a Ghost member. She said if left untreated, a person could lose all touch with reality.
But Jeffrey, she also said she could be mistaken and you should seek a second opinion. She's modest like that.
GTW!
a friend's sister dated a guy whose mother live beside a lab tech ?.... Now, I am completely confused .... thank you, Gickens

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 11 min Weird 0ne 2 17
Cosmic Christmas poetry 16 min Weird 0ne 2 3
any girls wanna email me sexy or naked pics? (Jun '13) 28 min lyk 2 b aded 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min TurkanaBoy 132,960
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 32 min _hellbilly_ 342
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 45 min whatimeisit 7,618
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 47 min Trouser Cough 30,320
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 152,551
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749
More from around the web