Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139435 Mar 30, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey I will be there sitting right in the front row.I wouldnt miss this for the world..I will have plenty of dollar bills...:o)....DT make sure you have.on that sexy pink thong....I love it...
... anything for a fan .... each dollar gets another wiggle ... we'll all have a fun time.

IW

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

You'll Know Your True Friends.

#139436 Mar 30, 2014
aaww I am your number # 1 fan..eewww extra wiggles I am surely gonna bring lots of dollars..have to get my extra wiggles..you said the first round was yours I guess the others are beatlesinthebog..cant wait...DT.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139437 Mar 30, 2014
.. lol ................ iw

Since: Jun 13

American West

#139438 Mar 30, 2014
stop the press ...
THIS IS FOR THE WIN !

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#139439 Mar 30, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ... anything for a fan .... each dollar gets another wiggle ... we'll all have a fun time.
IW
Holds up dollar ;)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#139440 Mar 30, 2014

* places hidden camera *

* waits for Jeffery's wiggle *

GTW !:)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#139441 Mar 30, 2014
Throws tomatoes at the ghosts and dreamers....not just any tomatoes...rotten tomatoes......distracts them so I can steal the win. Hey, I'm just following orders, don't get mad at me. Besides if you all weren't busy dreamin' and hauntin' you would've seen them coming!

Hahahahaha....like this....

IW!
:)(evil smile)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#139442 Mar 30, 2014
neener neener neener you missed me ..LOL I got behind Jeffrey..and Beeltesinthebog..they will protect me even though I agreed to be with the DT but really I am K K my own..:o).

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#139443 Mar 30, 2014
oh yes I am in the right spot for those wiggles..ohh baby.shake if for me..LOL..DT
Level 6

Location hidden

#139444 Mar 30, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
neener neener neener you missed me ..LOL I got behind Jeffrey..and Beeltesinthebog..they will protect me even though I agreed to be with the DT but really I am K K my own..:o).
LOL....Jeffrey's the one that told me to do it, and now he gets hit in the face with one....ruh-roh.....I need to read back and see what all this wiggling business is....

IW!
Level 6

Location hidden

#139445 Mar 30, 2014
Oh my......hmmmm......men stripping out of pink thongs...I don't know about that.....LOL....think I'll come back later.....tiptoes out of room and closes door quietly.....think I'm sensing deja vu here.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TDPCC9H...

Have fun y'all....while I win...

IW!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#139446 Mar 30, 2014
ohh you havent been keeping up with the new pole I bought for Jeffrey on his birthday..he has great moves on the pole..its pink too his favorite color..LOL..oh my okay Jeff thats extra wiggles for me..shamey wanting to hit me after all this love..LOL....DT

Since: Jun 13

American West

#139447 Mar 30, 2014
one more for the ... WIN !

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#139448 Mar 30, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Throws tomatoes at the ghosts and dreamers....not just any tomatoes...rotten tomatoes......distracts them so I can steal the win. Hey, I'm just following orders, don't get mad at me. Besides if you all weren't busy dreamin' and hauntin' you would've seen them coming!
Hahahahaha....like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f3BPx2lt6E0XX
IW!
:)(evil smile)
LMAO!!!! ;D

Level 5

Location hidden

#139449 Mar 30, 2014
Oh" yeah!!! IW!!!!!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#139450 Mar 30, 2014
hey David..you gonna help with the dances on the pole.LOL..come on Trina its gonna be fun..you havent seen nothing until you see jeffrey in his pink thong with his pink pole..its a treat let me tell ya..DT

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#139451 Mar 30, 2014

Here you go Jeffrey...just for you..:o)...

Level 5

Location hidden

#139452 Mar 30, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey David..you gonna help with the dances on the pole.LOL..come on Trina its gonna be fun..you havent seen nothing until you see jeffrey in his pink thong with his pink pole..its a treat let me tell ya..DT
WOO!!! HOO!!! Y'all better have plenty of Bills i'm not cheap !!! lol ;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139453 Mar 30, 2014
Im kind of afraid that Topix admin are gonna prank us for April Fool's.....lol
Level 6

Location hidden

#139454 Mar 30, 2014
I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass. Men in pink thongs....just not seeing it...not if I can help it. That and I'd never pay to watch a man dance. Got me a hottie that would dance for free.....on the bright side PH....you can have Jeffrey and David!

Here, I'll give you my bills so you can have lots of fun, but be warned....you ever seen a man on a pole? It ain't pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Roflmao...

Told you all I was mean....hahahahaha...IW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min honeymylove 211,397
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Scent with Love 71,186
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 4 min swampmudd 1,260
News Cops warn of cows trying to sell dairy products... 4 min Parden Pard 1
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 4 min Princess Hey 48,965
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 min honeymylove 3,222
A to Z songs by title or group! 24 min wichita-rick 969
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 8 hr wichita-rick 241
More from around the web