“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

trick or treat!

#139055 Mar 10, 2014
Hi, Fellow Contenders! The Race For Last Place is off to a great start on this new Monday. Let's see....who has the Win right now......

Why, I believe that distinction now belongs to little ole ME.

Jeffrey, I hope everything goes smoothly at your doctor's appointment.

I hope it's a fine day for Everyone!

:)

gtw

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#139056 Mar 10, 2014
Well I survived...$175 poorer and THAT was with discount!!...had brunch before injections wear off...smiling again & winnin for da INDIES...=)

“Necks time.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139057 Mar 10, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Runs up path...avoids obstacles....grabs post...runs...and runs....and runs out of chain....oooouch.....drops post....and runs....and runs......and runs..........
Yikes, remind me to not make you angry...lol
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#139058 Mar 10, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Joffy,same to you....got any boltcutters ?
My brother once said something about "THE KEYS TO THE CITY". I was not sure just what he was meaning, and we had a situation with a shed lock and a missing key. He explained "THE KEYS TO THE CITY" was a name for bolt cutters as they could get you into any padlock around.

Anyway Beatle, if you might have a visiting Princess coming by to visit down there, just make a large 3 foot long key out of a cardboard box and cover it with alot of gold foil. Tell her it's "THE KEYS TO THE CITY", and that way she won't get into trouble with the law walking around the city at night with bolt cutters.(Smiles).

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#139059 Mar 10, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'..on a Monday!!

WHEW!! INDIES..we SURVIVED the WEEK END!!
Let's Racccce a few laps..and head to the Clubhouse.. for Coffee Cake and Lemonade!!

INDIES ROCKIN'... IW...LPW (betcha a Root Beer Float)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#139060 Mar 10, 2014
CA running on the path very fast, trying to get ahead of the lead group. Does not see a fence post laying on the path with one end hanging over a rock. Steps on that end of post and other end flies up and crashes into CA.

Wobbles around alittle, then calls to Petal Power, "Hey wait up, a Coffee Cake and Lemonade sure sounds very good right now"." I'll join you".(CA wobbles all the way to the Clubhouse.)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Boo

#139061 Mar 10, 2014
well look a here how are you CA..havent seen you out and about lately..hope you are good...now jeffery are you still enjoying that pink pole..sure hope so ..everybody have a good one...:o)..
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#139062 Mar 11, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> they got you locked up again ?
IW
Be prepared...dib..dib. hey,good luck at the doc's....can they still find room to drill yer skull ?

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#139063 Mar 11, 2014
Happy Tuesday Post... =)... iw ...

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

trick or treat!

#139064 Mar 11, 2014
Hi Everyone!

Did y'all hear that swhoosh of air?

----No, no! Not that one. I think Mike had beans last night.

I'm talking about the gentle swish that swept through here a second ago. That was Me flying through for the WIN!

Have a happy light-hearted day!

gtw

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#139065 Mar 11, 2014
Sorry Dickens I thot it was a moth & ever so gently caught it & threw it outside (I really did)...SOOOOO...iw...=)
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#139066 Mar 11, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm finally in the lead again. I like being here on the path, walking in the getting warmer weather, and being with such friendly people.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139067 Mar 11, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Be prepared...dib..dib. hey,good luck at the doc's....can they still find room to drill yer skull ?
do you have a way to capture the intelligence that may spill out from it ?.... huh ?

IW

“Necks time.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#139068 Mar 11, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm finally in the lead again. I like being here on the path, walking in the getting warmer weather, and being with such friendly people.
Hello Tiger dad, mind if I take a stroll with you?

Wbw (we both win)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#139069 Mar 12, 2014
I can't believe it's already Hump Day post...enjoy, my friends...iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#139070 Mar 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> do you have a way to capture the intelligence that may spill out from it ?.... huh ?
IW
Not yet oh great one....unless you can fit yer head into a bucket ?

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

trick or treat!

#139071 Mar 12, 2014
We're winning on this warm windy Wednesday and whiling away the wonderful weekday with work and witty ways.

Can you say that 5 times fast? We Ghosts can! Whooooossshhh!

gtw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#139072 Mar 12, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
We're winning on this warm windy Wednesday and whiling away the wonderful weekday with work and witty ways.
Can you say that 5 times fast? We Ghosts can! Whooooossshhh!
gtw
Is Casper your leader ?

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#139073 Mar 12, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
well look a here how are you CA..havent seen you out and about lately..hope you are good...now jeffery are you still enjoying that pink pole..sure hope so ..everybody have a good one...:o)..
Hi Princess Hey. Very good to see you out and about here on the path as well. Some "real world" things keep me away from the very nice "Virtual World" places like "Last Post Wins!" Land, but I love getting here as often as I can.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#139074 Mar 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Is Casper your leader ?
IW
Good guess Jeffrey but we are not sure. Almost all the indies have tried to figure it out at one time or another, as well as the "team"(s) as well. Late evening hours I think I've seen "Casper", but also might have seen "King Hamlet", "The Flying Dutchman", "The Bell Witch", "The Vanishing Hitchhiker", "The ghost of Christmas past" (but he's generally only seen the day after Christmas),and "Slime" (o'man that's a very messy one".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 min -Shaman- 7,029
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min MikeF 122,180
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 8 min AmyFaith 3,950
Happy Halloween 17 min AmyFaith 10
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min bambi 22,530
Has anyone tried magic jack? (Dec '07) 23 min dragoon70056 80
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min Tom2Tone 149,557
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 56 min okimar 46,076
True or False Game 2 hr DILF 621

Weird People Search