Last Post Wins!

“If u cant say anything nice...”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#138967 Mar 5, 2014
Is this the right address
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#138968 Mar 5, 2014
Hi Jeffrey. I saw a (very late) rebroadcast of the Dallas Cowboys - Green Bay Packers game "The Ice Bowl" -15 degrees F from 1967 last night. Even thou the Cowboys lost, this was the game that made me a Dallas Cowboys fan for all these years.

Just think, if I had never saw that game in 1967, I might have gone on to be a Pat's fan, who knows.

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138969 Mar 5, 2014
just_ola wrote:
sheesh...sent topix a request to change thread name to INDIES WIN...=)
They told you they were already considering a name change, didn't they? The last time I talked to them, they said my "request was pending".

You see, the problem we Ghosts have is our transparency. We can be here winning but no one sees us. Why, I alone won 16 times today. And that was just today!

tee hee

:)

gtw!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#138970 Mar 5, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They told you they were already considering a name change, didn't they? The last time I talked to them, they said my "request was pending".
You see, the problem we Ghosts have is our transparency. We can be here winning but no one sees us. Why, I alone won 16 times today. And that was just today!
tee hee
:)
gtw!
I saw those 16 wins ... I had 14 today so , we pretty much had it covered all day :)

GTW

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#138971 Mar 5, 2014
Blind Pew wrote:
Is this the right address
Ghost Team Wins Thread ?

Yep, you got it right !:)

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138972 Mar 5, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost Team Wins Thread ?
Yep, you got it right !:)
That has a nice ring to it, doesn't it, Hatti!

Hey, we could incorporate and make it Ghost Town! Ghost Town Wins Thread. I like it!

:)

gtw

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138973 Mar 6, 2014
You know, sometimes all these teams reminds me
of the first season of Survivor...
Like for instance, many people have established alliances,
people have been booted off
and then there are some of us who come back....lol

:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138974 Mar 6, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
You know, sometimes all these teams reminds me
of the first season of Survivor...
Like for instance, many people have established alliances,
people have been booted off
and then there are some of us who come back....lol
:)
winner winner catfish dinner...



...iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138975 Mar 6, 2014
8-).......hahahahahaha....yip

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138976 Mar 6, 2014
....18...19...20...21...22.... ....

Pardon me, Posters. I was just counting my morning wins. Tsk tsk. What can we Ghosts do to make ourselves seen? Hmmm.

I've got this old string of Christmas lights I was going to toss out. Maybe I could wrap it around my neck, tuck it under my arm, tie it around my waist..........

:)

gtw

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138977 Mar 6, 2014
*Sparkle--------- Spark------ Sparkle ---Sparkle---------- Fizzzz---*

Well...I knew it had some bad bulbs. OUCH!

Somebody, help me! Get me untangled please! Hurry!

*Fizzzle----Fizzzzz---Pop Pop---Spppspppp*

:)

gtw

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138978 Mar 6, 2014
Dickens, I thought ghosts were impermeable to electricity?

:)

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138979 Mar 6, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Dickens, I thought ghosts were impermeable to electricity?
:)
I think the electricity sets off a chain of combustible chemical reactions that penetrates and interacts with our delicate ectoplasm and manifest themselves as spontaneous inert thermodynamic surges-------

in layman's terms.....electricity burns our butts.

Smell that acrid sulfuric odor? That's the smell of singed ectoplasm. And it stings too!

:)

gtw!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138980 Mar 6, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the electricity sets off a chain of combustible chemical reactions that penetrates and interacts with our delicate ectoplasm and manifest themselves as spontaneous inert thermodynamic surges-------
in layman's terms.....electricity burns our butts.
Smell that acrid sulfuric odor? That's the smell of singed ectoplasm. And it stings too!
:)
gtw!
Ohhhhhhhhhh !......... that's shocking !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138981 Mar 6, 2014
Remember boys and girls ......... only indies win !

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138982 Mar 6, 2014
... Miss M...A... were discussing that very matter ... the ghosts are a paln cuss just like glass you can see rite thru them ... the dreamers ... hmmmm do they even come here anymore ... TTTTi hahaha ... Jeffery the indies won ... iw

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#138983 Mar 6, 2014
Winning ... Mostly. LOL !

I learned to stay away from the electrical stuff long ago !:)

GTW :)

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138984 Mar 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Ohhhhhhhhhh !......... that's shocking !
IW
Ooooooowwwwwooooh! Tell me about it!

:)

gtw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138985 Mar 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... Miss M...A... were discussing that very matter ... the ghosts are a paln cuss just like glass you can see rite thru them ... the dreamers ... hmmmm do they even come here anymore ... TTTTi hahaha ... Jeffery the indies won ... iw
Indies Forever !

IW

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#138986 Mar 6, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Winning ... Mostly. LOL !
I learned to stay away from the electrical stuff long ago !:)
GTW :)
Hatti, I think it burned a hole in my bum. You got any duck tape handy?

:)

gtw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 54 min what a russsh 16,325
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 55 min Pardon Pard 4,150
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 56 min what a russsh 21,140
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr what a russsh 84,288
News Why People Have Weird Dreams During Their Periods 1 hr Pardon Pard 2
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr what a russsh 7,449
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr what a russsh 18,030
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 1 hr Pardon Pard 1,978
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Rosa 32,417
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Dave 226,082
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Dave 76,615
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Rosa 6,755
More from around the web