Last Post Wins!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138816 Feb 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
who's got the horse liniment...me lower right back area is killin me!!! and NO MIke not my arse...my uncle really used that ole nasty smellin horse liniment...I want even use BenGay...or anything smelly... iw ...
Arnica cream. Works for me......yer get someone else to rub it in....unless you're double-jointed of course ...and if they'll walk on your back after..even better ! Chinese massage is even better .....crikey them little handed buggers are strong.....the men too. And the leg clamps are a lot easier to bear if you get the ones with wool lining (warmer too)
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138818 Feb 25, 2014
Swiss chard.....bananas........silve r beet .....spinach...yams..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138819 Feb 26, 2014
a hot soak in the tub helped & a muscle relaxer...still bothering me but not as bad...WOOL lining!?!?!? no thanks I don't even like clothes must less wooly clothes...besides it wouldn't coordinate with my flip flops...

...as for your food choices...they musta been some strange weed you got you hands on...

...iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138820 Feb 26, 2014
just_ola wrote:
a hot soak in the tub helped & a muscle relaxer...still bothering me but not as bad...WOOL lining!?!?!? no thanks I don't even like clothes must less wooly clothes...besides it wouldn't coordinate with my flip flops...
...as for your food choices...they musta been some strange weed you got you hands on...
...iw...
Not at all my little sweet potato.....haha...all good foods full of potassium....and other ...ium type stuff. Mix lots of ginger into the hot water and get tiger balm in soon as you're dried off........now...reach up and get your fingertips onto a doorframe...slowly let all your weight hang from there as long as possible.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138821 Feb 26, 2014
just_ola wrote:
who's got the horse liniment...me lower right back area is killin me!!! and NO MIke not my arse...my uncle really used that ole nasty smellin horse liniment...I want even use BenGay...or anything smelly... iw ...
... don't have enuf liniment ... best go for the tub soaker ... sore calf ... charlie horse ... maybe a vet could help ... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138822 Feb 26, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a nice day, ola. Mike and I will watch TV....iw..
... hey Miss M...A... we could watch the old films from the ouffbeat parties ... CA has them on tape tried to use them for blackmail ... found out no one here cares how goofy we are ... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138823 Feb 26, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all my little sweet potato.....haha...all good foods full of potassium....and other ...ium type stuff. Mix lots of ginger into the hot water and get tiger balm in soon as you're dried off........now...reach up and get your fingertips onto a doorframe...slowly let all your weight hang from there as long as possible.
... my little sweet potato ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... you sweet brussel sprout you ... lol ...iw ...

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#138825 Feb 26, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... my little sweet potato ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... you sweet brussel sprout you ... lol ...iw ...
Y'all are making me hungry!

:)

GTW!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138826 Feb 26, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all are making me hungry!
:)
GTW!
... cabbage head ... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138827 Feb 26, 2014
... lady fingers ... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138828 Feb 26, 2014
... forget me knots ... iw ...

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138829 Feb 26, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Swiss chard.....bananas........silve r beet .....spinach...yams..
I'm hungry now...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138830 Feb 26, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all my little sweet potato.....haha...all good foods full of potassium....and other ...ium type stuff. Mix lots of ginger into the hot water and get tiger balm in soon as you're dried off........now...reach up and get your fingertips onto a doorframe...slowly let all your weight hang from there as long as possible.
ahhhh I fell off the beer case there for a minute... I get it now...occasionally will have a banana & I LOVE me some sweet taters/yams...but I HAVE big ole bottle of potassium & only med I take but I just forget to take IT!!!... the ex had to remind to drink water everyday for Petes sake lol...anyhoo leg pain gone & back much better today too...I just made my fountain coke run & didn't even realize til now that it didn't hurt getting out of the SUV...woohoo thanx for the prompt beatles... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138831 Feb 26, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... don't have enuf liniment ... best go for the tub soaker ... sore calf ... charlie horse ... maybe a vet could help ... iw ...
It WASN'T a Charlie horse!!! I KNOW what that feels like...I use to get them at the most inopportune moments...not ENUFF??? bite me!!!... vet? but I thot YOU were a vet???... haha...iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138832 Feb 26, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... my little sweet potato ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... you sweet brussel sprout you ... lol ...iw ...
shut up, Mike!!!...I like sweet potato better than Sugar Booger...lol... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138833 Feb 26, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up, Mike!!!...I like sweet potato better than Sugar Booger...lol... iw ...
... i yam what i yam ... iw ... booger potato ??? iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138834 Feb 26, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
don't even talk about leg cramps...had a horrible one in my right calf last night...sort of like a Charlie horse but not...all better today now its me back achin'...the only med doc ever told me to take on reg basis is potassium but I hid bottle away during Christmas holidays...its now back on dining table...now if somebody would just remind me to take one every day... iw ...
... there it is rite there ^^^^^ charlie horse ... or chucks steed ... trigger ... high ho silver ??? iw ... booger lips ... iw ... wait that ain't rite ... ah my boo'gar dumplin ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138835 Feb 26, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i yam what i yam ... iw ... booger potato ??? iw ...
tater salad & tater tots...iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138836 Feb 26, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... there it is rite there ^^^^^ charlie horse ... or chucks steed ... trigger ... high ho silver ??? iw ... booger lips ... iw ... wait that ain't rite ... ah my boo'gar dumplin ...
share some of what you're ON or I'll tell what you did last summer...or even better summer before last...OH that's RIGHT!!! You didn't DO anything!!!... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138837 Feb 26, 2014
I SAID SORT of LIKE ya DAYUM YANKEE!!!... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 6 min intothelight 4
BLOG, poetry, abstract thought, fantasy, play w... (Apr '08) 24 min Zani Grey 5,120
motorcycle traveling stories 25 min Sublime1 1,207
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,361
God's getting Upset with US!!! 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 31 min Sublime1 8,663
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 34 min Mechanic 4,772
Answer a question with a question 38 min Mechanic 207
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Zani Grey 41,295
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Satan 165,058
More from around the web