Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138791 Feb 24, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>ah....what a lovely bedside manner ! Now......whaddya know about colonoscopy.....?
... there mostly for azzholes ... you should have a entire collection by now ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138792 Feb 24, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. What should we have for dinner? My day was good....iw..
... for a moment there i was fixin to eat crow !!!... glad to see you made it back from the races ... once they said hurricane i thought they ment the drink so i went to get us two and when i got back you was gone ... lucky you had your smartphone ... so what are you in the mood for ... i know some fried chicken and corn on the cob and a salad with walnuts ... which reminds me ... care for a walnetto ...???...iw ... i got some videos of Miss M...A... and Me and her SISTER at the mall last weekend ... hope you find them "artful" and does anyone know where they sell nerf purses ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138793 Feb 24, 2014
... this would help ...

... to many blows to the noggin i think ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138794 Feb 24, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... there mostly for azzholes ... you should have a entire collection by now ... iw ...
...you a doctor..?.....or an arst collector..?...or ..perish the thought..........hmmm......... .tutu for now
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138795 Feb 24, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... there mostly for azzholes ... you should have a entire collection by now ... iw ...
do you mean that there are other TTTTi's beside beatles ?

IW

Buffalo, NY

#138796 Feb 24, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> do you mean that there are other TTTTi's beside beatles ?
IW
... i heard there wuz a bunch of them but they all became astink ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138797 Feb 24, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...you a doctor..?.....or an arst collector..?...or ..perish the thought..........hmmm......... .tutu for now
... here put this under your tounge and pull my finger in the morning ... wuz gonna be a doctor just didn't have the patence ... iw ...
beatlesinthebogs mum

Auckland, New Zealand

#138798 Feb 24, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> do you mean that there are other TTTTi's beside beatles ?
IW
Piles o' them....why do ask Chucky ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138799 Feb 25, 2014
beatlesinthebogs mum wrote:
<quoted text>Piles o' them....why do ask Chucky ?
because Mike said you had a collection of azzholes ....... I thought there was only you......... one of you is enough.

IW
beatlesinthebogs mum

Auckland, New Zealand

#138800 Feb 25, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> because Mike said you had a collection of azzholes ....... I thought there was only you......... one of you is enough.
IW
Now listen hear young fella,we've had enough troubles with him as it is without people like you leading him further astray. Such language in front of ladies !!! Obviously hanging about with another bunch of deadbeats at this "Laughing Post" is doing no good at all !

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138801 Feb 25, 2014
GM fellows now quit talking bout Mike like he's not all there or not even here or something like that...

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occasionally
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me

...I ..

Level 8

Location hidden

#138802 Feb 25, 2014
haha ... iw ... not ...I...itchy typing finger syndrome...=)))

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#138803 Feb 25, 2014
mid morning post ...

LPW DTW ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138804 Feb 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
GM fellows now quit talking bout Mike like he's not all there or not even here or something like that...
I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occasionally
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me
...I ..
ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.......hey ola...has the ol' bag gone yet? she frightens the hell outta me......but she makes a nice chicken soup..... must go now......soaking wet from hiding under the leaves........and cramp in the legs..........seeya...shhhhhhh hhush not a word to Mary ..!!!!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138805 Feb 25, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... this would help ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zw5Ski9yB58XX
... to many blows to the noggin i think ... iw ...
Hi Mike. Interesting youtube video. Have a good day....iw..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138806 Feb 25, 2014
By golly,it's cold here this morning.Gonna be even colder tomorrow.Only gonna reach the high 20's..Keep that fire burning.

DTW.
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#138807 Feb 25, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
By golly,it's cold here this morning.Gonna be even colder tomorrow.Only gonna reach the high 20's..Keep that fire burning.
DTW.
Hi HML and everyone else. Good to see all of you. I thought "Global Warming" was to make the winters warmer?(rubs head, confused). I guess I'll need to talk with Al Gore the inventor of "Global Warming".

(CA comes running out of the Clubhouse.) "Hey everyone, we just got those boxes of warm air that Beatle sent us.

(Everyone runs off the path and goes into the Clubhouse and starts opening the boxes of warm air and gets warmed up.)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138808 Feb 25, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HML and everyone else. Good to see all of you. I thought "Global Warming" was to make the winters warmer?(rubs head, confused). I guess I'll need to talk with Al Gore the inventor of "Global Warming".
(CA comes running out of the Clubhouse.) "Hey everyone, we just got those boxes of warm air that Beatle sent us.
(Everyone runs off the path and goes into the Clubhouse and starts opening the boxes of warm air and gets warmed up.)
Forget the boxes of warm air.I see a lot of hot air floating around...Now if someone has some warm arms they want to share,I'll take that any time...,any day :o)

DTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#138809 Feb 25, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh..... ..hey ola...has the ol' bag gone yet? she frightens the hell outta me......but she makes a nice chicken soup..... must go now......soaking wet from hiding under the leaves........and cramp in the legs..........seeya...shhhhhhh hhush not a word to Mary ..!!!!
don't even talk about leg cramps...had a horrible one in my right calf last night...sort of like a Charlie horse but not...all better today now its me back achin'...the only med doc ever told me to take on reg basis is potassium but I hid bottle away during Christmas holidays...its now back on dining table...now if somebody would just remind me to take one every day... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138810 Feb 25, 2014
Quite chiily & wet here too but no freezing temps...snug as a bug post... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min eleanorigby 37,802
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Chimney1 134,806
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 37 min whatimeisit 7,861
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 152,928
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 26,057
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 hr Stormare 17,960
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 2 hr Stormare 77,712
Is it possible to....... 4 hr Old Sam 620
More from around the web