Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138756 Feb 23, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Lazy Sunday coming to a close....say it ain't so!
it ain't so

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138757 Feb 23, 2014
As this smart teen used to say on you-tube ,,,,,, God bless you and God bless America ......... God bless you, Josh !

IW

“Look Out! Beware! On Guard!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy April Fool's Day!

#138758 Feb 23, 2014
I guess I'll mosey on to bed now. The effects of my Sunday afternoon nap are wearing off and I'm getting sleepy again. Nota, I too love these lazy Sundays!

Good night...sleep tight...don't let the bedbugs bite.
But if they do, smash them with your shoe!
Ouch!

:)

Ghost Team Winning!

“...move along, people.....”

Since: Jun 08

...nothing to see here.....

#138759 Feb 23, 2014
....nope......

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138760 Feb 23, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....nope......
... ether you ... iw ...

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138761 Feb 24, 2014
Who's ether....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138762 Feb 24, 2014
Ready or not...Monday morning post...

had a blast playing with the metal detector yesterday afternoon...looks like an armadillo rooted up my backyard...lol ...found a 1967 penny & don't go askin if you can borrow any money!!! found a sheriff re election doubloon (late 70s-early 80s) but he was sheriff in S LA not CENLA & a former sheriff tried to have him assassinated... LA politics always colorful...and a cool VERY heavy metal saw handle with manufacturer name (first thot it was a sword handle)... anyhoo good fun...Iv got digging fever now ...but also got some leaves raked & grilled steaks...iw...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138763 Feb 24, 2014
Good morning to you,
Cood morning to you.
You belong in a zoo - oo,
Good morning to you....... ta da !

IW

Buffalo, NY

#138764 Feb 24, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Good morning to you,
Cood morning to you.
You belong in a zoo - oo,
Good morning to you....... ta da !
IW
... smatter boy ya done got hit in the head or sumthang ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#138765 Feb 24, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Who's ether....
nither's brother ...

Buffalo, NY

#138766 Feb 24, 2014
... ahhhh i think i lost Miss M...A ... at Daytona when the rains came ... did she make it back here ... imma gonna hear bout this i bet ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138767 Feb 24, 2014
Good Morning beautiful people.You may feel like you are not beautiful but you are beautiful to me...You have a great day.

DTW

Level 9

Happy April Fool's Day!

#138768 Feb 24, 2014
ATTENTION: ALL GHOSTS

There will be a meeting this afternoon at 4pm in the 2nd floor Conference Room. Absenteeism will be the main topic of discussion. Additionally the floor will be open for suggestions on how to scare up more wins for the team.

gtw

Level 9

Happy April Fool's Day!

#138769 Feb 24, 2014
Good morning, my friendly Competitors! It's a BOO-tiful day!

gtw

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#138770 Feb 24, 2014
Laundry done... Errands ran... Cleaned out my sisters fridge, cooking meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans sautéed with bacon and onions, and crescent rolls for supper then dentist appt at 4...then heat & et supper... I am woman... Hear me roar!!! post... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138771 Feb 24, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
ATTENTION: ALL GHOSTS
There will be a meeting this afternoon at 4pm in the 2nd floor Conference Room. Absenteeism will be the main topic of discussion. Additionally the floor will be open for suggestions on how to scare up more wins for the team.
gtw
... pretty much count all of us indies not to be there ... that's why were INDIES ... due i have to spell it out for you ... iw ... pleeeeeease say no bout the spelling part as ola said even my spell checker laffs at me ... hey that wasn't funny then and it ain't funny now ... now don't think a little restrabution(is it spelled right) isn't in the cards ...

Buffalo, NY

#138772 Feb 24, 2014
just_ola wrote:
Laundry done... Errands ran... Cleaned out my sisters fridge, cooking meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans sautéed with bacon and onions, and crescent rolls for supper then dentist appt at 4...then heat & et supper... I am woman... Hear me roar!!! post... iw ...
... meatloaf and green beans my favorite ... funny thing i'll eat just bout any food but meatloaf or greenbeans ... most wimmins roar it's their nature ... not that there's anything wrong with that ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138773 Feb 24, 2014
... di hear Miss M...A... a looking for aride down to the paddleste ???... dum da dum dum ... YIKES ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138774 Feb 24, 2014
... why is my keyboard jumpin all ver ... Jeffery did you pull swithroo ... iw

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#138775 Feb 24, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... meatloaf and green beans my favorite ... funny thing i'll eat just bout any food but meatloaf or greenbeans ... most wimmins roar it's their nature ... not that there's anything wrong with that ... iw ...
oh just shut up & kiss me!!! a friend on FB says you're going to the dentist with garlic breath??? NO Maggie dear...already have supper done to eat later...bet you'd eat MY meatloaf!... you took the words right out of my mouth... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 155,144
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min Glory Be 8,229
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min Mega Monster 16,812
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 6 min Proud To Be Trina 520
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 8 min Cyan in CA 25,716
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 10 min modhippie1 7,239
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min Mega Monster 27,008
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 1 hr please explain 245
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 40,015
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Roxie Darling 159,933
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 46,469
More from around the web