Last Post Wins!

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#138739 Feb 22, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Thought I would have a good day yesterday but not so good.When me and my guest went to eat(one of our favorite place) the food and service was so bad.We will not return there again...Who wants frozen vegetables and then upon return they put butter in what suppose to be steam vegetables.What a mess with the whole meal....At least we got out and went to a yard sale store and found some things...Just the trip out was good and a change..
DTW
HML, going out and having a little fun does you good, like a mini-vacation. Just the change of scenery will lift your spirits. I'm glad you had a good time.

:)

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#138740 Feb 22, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Good morning everyone...I see everyone seems happy!:)
Good afternoon, NotaGoth! I hope you're having a beautiful, relaxing day. We've got 66 degree temps here under a clear blue sky. Sunshine's so bright, I need sunglasses inside the house. tee hee

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#138741 Feb 22, 2014
{Waves to Mike, Jeffrey, and Beatles}

Hey guy!

I think that's Mike, Jeffrey, and Beatles.

{Squints}

Yep, that's them, way way way back there. They are lagging so far behind, I can skip and play and lollygag around all afternoon and still win!

gtw!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138742 Feb 22, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, NotaGoth! I hope you're having a beautiful, relaxing day. We've got 66 degree temps here under a clear blue sky. Sunshine's so bright, I need sunglasses inside the house. tee hee
Hello Dickens!

Wow, great weather you guys have. Cloudy skies on my end so it's closer to 40 degrees fahrenheit. But the sun just peaked right now, so that may change soon.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138743 Feb 22, 2014
representative wrote:
we topix will pay the last post 10,000 dollars. the last post will be the 1,000,000th post. so hurry up and tell everyoabout this site.
Weren't you the guy said that the 100,000th post would win the mill, a few years ago?

Well...did anyone win that one?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138744 Feb 22, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Thought I would have a good day yesterday but not so good.When me and my guest went to eat(one of our favorite place) the food and service was so bad.We will not return there again...Who wants frozen vegetables and then upon return they put butter in what suppose to be steam vegetables.What a mess with the whole meal....At least we got out and went to a yard sale store and found some things...Just the trip out was good and a change..
DTW
I love thrift stores & yard sales...mom & pop antique junk shops... Id rather have 100 bucks & turn me loose than a 1000 bucks in a mall... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138745 Feb 22, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola, I'm glad you had such a nice surprise! I know the shopping was fun and the dining out too. It sounds like you are the proverbial caregiver who is there for everyone else. Your Sugar Bear is a true prince....he knew his sweet damsel was in distress so he came running to help.
Enjoy your family reunion and SHINE, dear!
honey chile I aint NEVER ever actually enjoyed a family reunion...however I did survive & actually got a few compliments...and yes I am SO ready to get back to work fulltime ...sheesh its less stressful and less tiring lol ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138746 Feb 22, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I love thrift stores & yard sales...mom & pop antique junk shops... Id rather have 100 bucks & turn me loose than a 1000 bucks in a mall... iw ...
I love to look at antiques.Have some pieces in my home and some tries their best to get them from me...

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#138747 Feb 22, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HML, going out and having a little fun does you good, like a mini-vacation. Just the change of scenery will lift your spirits. I'm glad you had a good time.
Thank you Dickens :o)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#138748 Feb 23, 2014
Oh my! 18 hours.....you indies are slacking (shakes head).

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138749 Feb 23, 2014
I still got that freakin ice on my sidewalk ... I went around trying to find ice-melt, but everybody's all out of it .. drat
I had to settle for play sand .... it's too fine ... but I used it anyway.
Don't know how it's going to tomorrow when it freezes over ?

IW

Level 9

Location hidden

#138750 Feb 23, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
I still got that freakin ice on my sidewalk ... I went around trying to find ice-melt, but everybody's all out of it .. drat
I had to settle for play sand .... it's too fine ... but I used it anyway.
Don't know how it's going to tomorrow when it freezes over ?
IW
Be careful when you are out....Don't want anything to happen to you.

DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138751 Feb 23, 2014
Mike and I are watchng the Daytona 500....iw..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138753 Feb 23, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful when you are out....Don't want anything to happen to you.
DTW
thanks for the advice .... I hope the sand will do the trick.

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#138754 Feb 23, 2014
Lazy Sunday coming to a close....say it ain't so!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138755 Feb 23, 2014
I gotta get a new keyboard .............. iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138756 Feb 23, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Lazy Sunday coming to a close....say it ain't so!
it ain't so

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138757 Feb 23, 2014
As this smart teen used to say on you-tube ,,,,,, God bless you and God bless America ......... God bless you, Josh !

IW

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#138758 Feb 23, 2014
I guess I'll mosey on to bed now. The effects of my Sunday afternoon nap are wearing off and I'm getting sleepy again. Nota, I too love these lazy Sundays!

Good night...sleep tight...don't let the bedbugs bite.
But if they do, smash them with your shoe!
Ouch!

Ghost Team Winning!

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

Since: Jun 08

..just so long as SHE isn't...

#138759 Feb 23, 2014
....nope......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Beverly 25,483
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,052
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 33,499
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37,087
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,094
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 38,288
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 15 min Billie R 5,941
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 16 min Princess Hey 17,368
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Sublime1 222,211
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Boink face 5,517
More from around the web