Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138694 Feb 20, 2014
Good GAWD!!! My son is moving to Alaska!!!...iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138695 Feb 20, 2014
UGH !.... I think I overdid it yesterday .... I don't feel too good.

IW

“Books and Air Conditioning”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

will get me through summer!

#138696 Feb 20, 2014
Hi Everyone!.

On my way home about an hour ago, I treated myself to a fast food supper. I brought it home, took the cheeseburger and fries out of the bag and arranged them on a paper plate on my tv tray. I was in a state of bliss----

---- yeah, I do love fast food but that really wasn't why I was so happy. I was delighted because it turned out I had a cheeseburger and an order of fries, the very thing I was wanting. I wasn't sure what I would end up with because when they asked me "garble garble garble", I said cheeseburger. Then I heard, "doyougarble garble?" and I said, "cheeeeessseebuuurger ", to which they replied, "Anygarble garble". I said, a little louder, "CHEESEBURGER". And FRIES. "Garbledegook," squeaked a tinny voice, "garble" so I nodded my head and yelled "YES!"

Don't you just love trying to communicate over those intercom thingys! It was like ordering blind....I couldn't understand a word that came out of that metal box.

So I was delighted to find my cheeseburger and fries...it was kinda like a miracle.....

:)

gtw!

Level 9

#138697 Feb 20, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
UGH !.... I think I overdid it yesterday .... I don't feel too good.
IW
So, Jeffrey....would you like to explain to us what you were doing yesterday?

gtw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138698 Feb 20, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Time for lunch, Mike. What should we have?...IW.
... Miss M...A... lets try the bar-b-que ... and i know i make a mess but stop tellin folks im wearin hickory lipstick ... iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#138699 Feb 20, 2014
IW..enough said.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138700 Feb 20, 2014
Did you garble garble it down ?

IW

Buffalo, NY

#138701 Feb 20, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Everyone!.
On my way home about an hour ago, I treated myself to a fast food supper. I brought it home, took the cheeseburger and fries out of the bag and arranged them on a paper plate on my tv tray. I was in a state of bliss----
---- yeah, I do love fast food but that really wasn't why I was so happy. I was delighted because it turned out I had a cheeseburger and an order of fries, the very thing I was wanting. I wasn't sure what I would end up with because when they asked me "garble garble garble", I said cheeseburger. Then I heard, "doyougarble garble?" and I said, "cheeeeessseebuuurger ", to which they replied, "Anygarble garble". I said, a little louder, "CHEESEBURGER". And FRIES. "Garbledegook," squeaked a tinny voice, "garble" so I nodded my head and yelled "YES!"
Don't you just love trying to communicate over those intercom thingys! It was like ordering blind....I couldn't understand a word that came out of that metal box.
So I was delighted to find my cheeseburger and fries...it was kinda like a miracle.....
gtw!
... cheeseburger ... cheeseburger ... cheeseburger ... no coke pepsi ...

Buffalo, NY

#138702 Feb 20, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
gtw
... he goy all ughed up ... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138703 Feb 20, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
gtw
celebrating my birthday, natch !

IW

Level 9

#138704 Feb 20, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> celebrating my birthday, natch !
IW
{bonking myself on the head}

Duh....I could have had a V-8!

Well then, I'm glad you did overdo it....but I'm sorry you did overdo it!

gtw!

Level 9

#138705 Feb 20, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Did you garble garble it down ?
IW
Faster than a speeding bullet!

gtw

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#138706 Feb 20, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'...HELL.YEAH!!

PARTY DOWN!!! Looooove Birthday Parties..OKAY.
INDIES..we need Lights wrapped around the Snow Men, Confetti thrown on the path, Circus Balloon animals on the Trailhead rocks, Champagne Bubbles available at rest stops, Finger Food offered also...IS THAT IT???.

Hmmm..Hmmmm...HELL NO!!

ALL racers..INCLUDING the Birthday Racer..HAS to race..NEKKID!!!

WHAT????

INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (Betcha a Jelly Bean)

Level 9

#138707 Feb 20, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... cheeseburger ... cheeseburger ... cheeseburger ... no coke pepsi ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iSOGguS-6OAXX
LOL!

Cheeseburger. No cheeps...Fries. No Peepsi....Coke.

gtw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138708 Feb 20, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ha ha ha ... you musta forgot (i know you hurt yur noggin) but my brother is visiting your country and has been sending me some great pictures of the land of kiwi's ... said the whitebait sammich was good but it had fish in it ... ;o}... he's on his way to the land of the roos now and said to relay that your country was beautiful and was treated to a great time by all ... WOW did i say sumthang nice to beatle ... wonders never fail to make me wonder ...
... ah your muther wears combat boots ... now were back ta normal ... iw ...
Pass on a big thank you to your brother GM .....and it's pleasant to know there's at least one normal member in yer family..........and if you keep the aspersions up I just may need to make mention which of you lot wears the second -hand pink frilly crotchless panties ......back to front ..........yeh....didn't think I knew,eh ?

Buffalo, NY

#138709 Feb 20, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Pass on a big thank you to your brother GM .....and it's pleasant to know there's at least one normal member in yer family..........and if you keep the aspersions up I just may need to make mention which of you lot wears the second -hand pink frilly crotchless panties ......back to front ..........yeh....didn't think I knew,eh ?
... laff if you must but that picture got me the centerfold spot in PLAYGIRL ... only a real man can pull off the pink and frilly look ... i feel pretty oh so pretty witty and gay ... and i feel sorry for anyone who dosen't feel this way ... iw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138710 Feb 20, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... laff if you must but that picture got me the centerfold spot in PLAYGIRL ... only a real man can pull off the pink and frilly look ... i feel pretty oh so pretty witty and gay ... and i feel sorry for anyone who dosen't feel this way ... iw
Actually GM.....the finger was not pointed directly at your good self........BUT.....now that yer out of the clossoine so to speak ..........uh what month was the ...er...spread in ? Wanna take a walk on the wild side ?

Buffalo, NY

#138711 Feb 21, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Actually GM.....the finger was not pointed directly at your good self........BUT.....now that yer out of the clossoine so to speak ..........uh what month was the ...er...spread in ? Wanna take a walk on the wild side ?
... special edition ... "best of playgirl" ... sold more then the joe nameth anb burt reynolds editions combined together ... i only did it to help my friend Heff out of some financial obligations ... in return he gave me a room at the mansion ... you should see the place it looks out at the grotto pool ... makes me wanna pull a hare outta my smokin jacket ... put that in yur pipe ... ill sign a copy and send it off to you ... iw ...

ll

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138712 Feb 21, 2014
I love these warmer days..so good to get out and do things ...
Have a good weekend everyone :o)

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138713 Feb 21, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
{bonking myself on the head}
Duh....I could have had a V-8!
Well then, I'm glad you did overdo it....but I'm sorry you did overdo it!
gtw!
if you keep hitting yourself on the head like that, you're going to wind up like beatles..

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 171,833
What are "YOU" thankful for? (Nov '08) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 23
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,922
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 13 min Mega Monster 2,882
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 21 min Brick 163
The Letter B (Jun '09) 22 min Mega Monster 5,216
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 23 min Brick 9,324
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min TALLYHO 8541 42,105
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min 40ish 167,169
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 31 min Mister_ E 16,041