Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138678 Feb 19, 2014
Enjoy your day, ola and Mike....iw..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138679 Feb 19, 2014
In honor of Jeffrey today.. He can have my win..Happy Birthday Big guy..How young did you say you are????

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138680 Feb 19, 2014

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138681 Feb 19, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>.......nicotine.....an d the temptations of Eve......let it ALL hang out....
nonono Eve is my cousin...I'm much better lookin & I actually have a personality.... this morning a fellow asked me on meetme (yes I'm still on the site even tho I met my Sugar 2 1/2 yrs ago...I just don't flirt & danggit I miss it sometimes & have made boocoos of lady friends too) anyhoo where was I? oh yeah Tony asked me what did I think attracted people to me...I liked my reply so much I was attracted to myself hehe...after midnight...we gonna WIN... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138682 Feb 19, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>We've had two days of the most perfect weather and more to come,apparently. May get the new woodshed built before the real crap hits,yet. Right...that's the pleasantries done .......now what ?...hahahaha ~ la la la la L..ola ~~~~~~ twiddles away.......(THUMBS...you )!!
woodshed??? you gotta gas fireplace don't ya? hmmm... and no need to have wood for the fire pit cause you're boxing in the deck for my sun room, remember??? sheesh I cant leave you alone for more than a few days ... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138683 Feb 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Enjoy your day, ola and Mike....iw..
oh sweetie I don't know about that...I went over to Sis house & organized & I'm tired as heck...then she calls bring me so and so blouse...just ask me to find a needle in a haystack next time...and NOW I'm going to visit her...what she doesn't know is I'm taking ALL her makeup for HER to organize... torture cause she will not throw ANYTHING AWAY!!!... lol...iw ...

BTW ole Tony also asked me this morning whats fav time of day...after bath snuggled in bed knowing day is done & tomorrows a brand new day...now THAT'S sweet!!!

Oh & he also asked me if I was on death row, what would last meal be...DUH...I wouldn't eat!!!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138684 Feb 19, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
woodshed??? you gotta gas fireplace don't ya? hmmm... and no need to have wood for the fire pit cause you're boxing in the deck for my sun room, remember??? sheesh I cant leave you alone for more than a few days ... iw ...
....few can!...hahahahaha...so do tell what happens after midnight......you crazy mama..

Level 8

Location hidden

#138685 Feb 19, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>....few can!...hahahahaha...so do tell what happens after midnight......you crazy mama..
I TOLD ya, silly boy, iw...and I'm NOT crazy, just sick & twisted...=)
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138686 Feb 20, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
aaaaaah.......shame you're already spoken for .......wistfully dreams on...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138687 Feb 20, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>How come you only pick the most expensive places..eh? Put that bloody tourist map away..........and I think she is....twelve kids though
... ha ha ha ... you musta forgot (i know you hurt yur noggin) but my brother is visiting your country and has been sending me some great pictures of the land of kiwi's ... said the whitebait sammich was good but it had fish in it ... ;o}... he's on his way to the land of the roos now and said to relay that your country was beautiful and was treated to a great time by all ... WOW did i say sumthang nice to beatle ... wonders never fail to make me wonder ...

... ah your muther wears combat boots ... now were back ta normal ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138688 Feb 20, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... can we vote on the crazy part again ... we wuz hangin chad at the time of the last vote ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138689 Feb 20, 2014
. the talented and lovely Miss M...A... and me are about to have lunch ... and have called ahead for a IW ... reservation ... IW ... your table is ready ... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138690 Feb 20, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
. the talented and lovely Miss M...A... and me are about to have lunch ... and have called ahead for a IW ... reservation ... IW ... your table is ready ... iw ...
Time for lunch, Mike. What should we have?...IW.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138691 Feb 20, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
no wonder I couldn't get lunch...MacArthur Drive in Alexandria was slammed with traffic...my fav place was packed & they said the last table was reserved...alas I traveled back to my neighborhood dairy maid for hamburger, onion rings & milkshake so thick I had to drink with a spoon...iw...for

Level 8

Location hidden

#138692 Feb 20, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Time for lunch, Mike. What should we have?...IW.
don't order the onion rings...mine were overcooked... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138693 Feb 20, 2014
Hey, did you guys watch the game?
Women's hockey - Canada defeated the US! It was a tight game!

Level 8

Location hidden

#138694 Feb 20, 2014
Good GAWD!!! My son is moving to Alaska!!!...iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138695 Feb 20, 2014
UGH !.... I think I overdid it yesterday .... I don't feel too good.

IW

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#138696 Feb 20, 2014
Hi Everyone!.

On my way home about an hour ago, I treated myself to a fast food supper. I brought it home, took the cheeseburger and fries out of the bag and arranged them on a paper plate on my tv tray. I was in a state of bliss----

---- yeah, I do love fast food but that really wasn't why I was so happy. I was delighted because it turned out I had a cheeseburger and an order of fries, the very thing I was wanting. I wasn't sure what I would end up with because when they asked me "garble garble garble", I said cheeseburger. Then I heard, "doyougarble garble?" and I said, "cheeeeessseebuuurger ", to which they replied, "Anygarble garble". I said, a little louder, "CHEESEBURGER". And FRIES. "Garbledegook," squeaked a tinny voice, "garble" so I nodded my head and yelled "YES!"

Don't you just love trying to communicate over those intercom thingys! It was like ordering blind....I couldn't understand a word that came out of that metal box.

So I was delighted to find my cheeseburger and fries...it was kinda like a miracle.....

:)

gtw!

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#138697 Feb 20, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
UGH !.... I think I overdid it yesterday .... I don't feel too good.
IW
So, Jeffrey....would you like to explain to us what you were doing yesterday?

:)

gtw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help! Does anyone know how to detect hidden cam... 7 min Emerald 3
Word Association (Mar '10) 8 min xxxooxxx 22,091
Word Association (Jun '10) 10 min xxxooxxx 32,255
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 16 min andet1987 7,551
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 18 min andet1987 7,195
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min xxxooxxx 215,257
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 23 min andet1987 3,895
A to Z songs by title or group! 24 min xxxooxxx 1,560
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Lifelover 3,735
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Crispy Weasel 74,275