|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... oh what a feeling toyoto ... is your thurs appt at tooth hurty ...??? iw ...
however did you guess??? yep, your psychotic all right...can you read my palm too?

and you & enzo quit sniffing round my gate...Im waitin on my fav britches to wash & dry sos I can be comfortable working over at Sis today...dayum that clutter!!!...sheesh I wonder what Ed McMahon would say ifn he showed up at the door right now...prolly ...iw ...
HAHA

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S HOT!!!...
but would please quit tellin' the other ladies to look at my legs...my gate doesn't swing that way...
...iw...
ooops..sorry,musta been thinkin' of something else at the time........oooooops...sorry again....didn't mean......oh shit...doffs cap....bows extremely low to hide pink face........so-o-o-o-rry again. This is as bad as when the missus asked the fatal question..."Does my bum look.........."?...and stupid me told the truth !!!!!!~ years of physio and I still got whiplash.....

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

..........Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!!.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>ooops..sorry,musta been thinkin' of something else at the time........oooooops...sorry again....didn't mean......oh shit...doffs cap....bows extremely low to hide pink face........so-o-o-o-rry again. This is as bad as when the missus asked the fatal question..."Does my bum look.........."?...and stupid me told the truth !!!!!!~ years of physio and I still got whiplash.....
haha ...you'll do, beatles...you'll do...BUT... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha ...you'll do, beatles...you'll do...BUT... iw ...
BUT...?...you keep me hangin' on

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>BUT...?...you keep me hangin' on
oh my you just don't know how badly I want to post something so unladylike but Imma be good...BUT... ya never know when I might let it all hang out so you just keep hanging on, ya hear?... iw ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

where in heck are the Indies??? you KNOW left to my own devices I might cause trouble! For instances teaming up with Beatles long enough to say the weather is delightful...tee shirts & sandals again today...woohoo...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my you just don't know how badly I want to post something so unladylike but Imma be good...BUT... ya never know when I might let it all hang out so you just keep hanging on, ya hear?... iw ...
.......nicotine.....and the temptations of Eve......let it ALL hang out....
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
where in heck are the Indies??? you KNOW left to my own devices I might cause trouble! For instances teaming up with Beatles long enough to say the weather is delightful...tee shirts & sandals again today...woohoo...
We've had two days of the most perfect weather and more to come,apparently. May get the new woodshed built before the real crap hits,yet. Right...that's the pleasantries done .......now what ?...hahahaha ~ la la la la L..ola ~~~~~~ twiddles away.......(THUMBS...you )!!

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

... happy birthday to Jeffery from Ron Burgandy and the news team ... jazz flutest and all ...

beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

GMGMIKE wrote:
... yo beatle ya said ta meet you at ...Te Anau ...well whilst i wait i think imma go look at the doubtful sound fiord ... no beatle well onward to mount cook there's a lass i meet from Tekapo ... wonder if she's still single ... small town and she wanted the big city life ...
How come you only pick the most expensive places..eh? Put that bloody tourist map away..........and I think she is....twelve kids though

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Enjoy your day, ola and Mike....iw..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

In honor of Jeffrey today.. He can have my win..Happy Birthday Big guy..How young did you say you are????

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Happy birthday Jeffrey!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>.......nicotine.....an d the temptations of Eve......let it ALL hang out....
nonono Eve is my cousin...I'm much better lookin & I actually have a personality.... this morning a fellow asked me on meetme (yes I'm still on the site even tho I met my Sugar 2 1/2 yrs ago...I just don't flirt & danggit I miss it sometimes & have made boocoos of lady friends too) anyhoo where was I? oh yeah Tony asked me what did I think attracted people to me...I liked my reply so much I was attracted to myself hehe...after midnight...we gonna WIN... iw ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>We've had two days of the most perfect weather and more to come,apparently. May get the new woodshed built before the real crap hits,yet. Right...that's the pleasantries done .......now what ?...hahahaha ~ la la la la L..ola ~~~~~~ twiddles away.......(THUMBS...you )!!
woodshed??? you gotta gas fireplace don't ya? hmmm... and no need to have wood for the fire pit cause you're boxing in the deck for my sun room, remember??? sheesh I cant leave you alone for more than a few days ... iw ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Enjoy your day, ola and Mike....iw..
oh sweetie I don't know about that...I went over to Sis house & organized & I'm tired as heck...then she calls bring me so and so blouse...just ask me to find a needle in a haystack next time...and NOW I'm going to visit her...what she doesn't know is I'm taking ALL her makeup for HER to organize... torture cause she will not throw ANYTHING AWAY!!!... lol...iw ...

BTW ole Tony also asked me this morning whats fav time of day...after bath snuggled in bed knowing day is done & tomorrows a brand new day...now THAT'S sweet!!!

Oh & he also asked me if I was on death row, what would last meal be...DUH...I wouldn't eat!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
woodshed??? you gotta gas fireplace don't ya? hmmm... and no need to have wood for the fire pit cause you're boxing in the deck for my sun room, remember??? sheesh I cant leave you alone for more than a few days ... iw ...
....few can!...hahahahaha...so do tell what happens after midnight......you crazy mama..

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>....few can!...hahahahaha...so do tell what happens after midnight......you crazy mama..
I TOLD ya, silly boy, iw...and I'm NOT crazy, just sick & twisted...=)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOLD ya, silly boy, iw...and I'm NOT crazy, just sick & twisted...=)
aaaaaah.......shame you're already spoken for .......wistfully dreams on...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••