“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#138657 Feb 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S HOT!!!...
but would please quit tellin' the other ladies to look at my legs...my gate doesn't swing that way...
...iw...
...so much for heavens gate bein a revolving door...sigh...

“Come ye thankful people, come”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Thanksgiving!

#138658 Feb 18, 2014
**TO THE NICE POSTER WHO PM'D ME A FEW MINUTES AGO**

I want you to know that I tried to PM you in return but there seems to be a problem....it doesn't show up in my Sent file so I can't tell if it is reaching you.

One other time I had trouble getting my PMs to send and someone advised me to clean out my PM boxes. They said if you had to many PMs stored, it would get to the point where you couldn't send any more. But that can't be the trouble this time because I keep my inbox thinned out, neat and tidy.

I will keep trying to PM you. I'm sorry and I did not want you to think I didn't want to reply. I enjoyed your PM very much.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138659 Feb 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
...so much for heavens gate bein a revolving door...sigh...
... just cut in line like everyone else but remember to jump out when there's an open space ... somehow i don't think this is gonna be easy ...

Buffalo, NY

#138660 Feb 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
I can't feel my jaw...
I can't feel my ear...
I cant feel my tongue
I cant feel my eyebrow...
I cant feel my $200...
I can't eat for 1 hour...
but he didn't pull nuttin today!!! 2 fillings & back Thurs for another...unless I decide he can pull it...
...that sounds almost wrong...hehe ...aint nuttin wrong with my twisted mind...=)... iw ...
... oh what a feeling toyoto ... is your thurs appt at tooth hurty ...??? iw ...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#138661 Feb 18, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... just cut in line like everyone else but remember to jump out when there's an open space ... somehow i don't think this is gonna be easy ...
...can do...i brought me easy outs...

“Come ye thankful people, come”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Thanksgiving!

#138662 Feb 18, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... thanx dickins ... just wondering did you go to school with Perry Como ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NztfOSyCCFMXX
Mike, there used to be a mean little boy who sat behind me and poked me with his pencil.....I think his name was Perry. Hmmmmm

Thank you for the link....that was fun! I hadn't heard that song in a long long time. Perry's version was a little different from what I remember.

:)

gtw

Buffalo, NY

#138663 Feb 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
...can do...i brought me easy outs...
... save one ole aunt millie called and wants to borrow my machete ...

Ashburn, VA

#138664 Feb 18, 2014
... yo beatle ya said ta meet you at ...Te Anau ...well whilst i wait i think imma go look at the doubtful sound fiord ... no beatle well onward to mount cook there's a lass i meet from Tekapo ... wonder if she's still single ... small town and she wanted the big city life ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138666 Feb 19, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, Ola, pardon my insensitivity but I couldn't help but giggle! Isn't it odd how our tongue and lips can be completely dead yet at the same time feel like they weigh a ton!
Have you ever seen this skit by Bill Cosby? It's so hilarious! Maybe laughing at him will take your mind off all your deadened parts.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XBqY6cJD3CEXX
:)
gtw
yes mam love Bill C & that's one of my fav skits... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138667 Feb 19, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... oh what a feeling toyoto ... is your thurs appt at tooth hurty ...??? iw ...
however did you guess??? yep, your psychotic all right...can you read my palm too?

and you & enzo quit sniffing round my gate...Im waitin on my fav britches to wash & dry sos I can be comfortable working over at Sis today...dayum that clutter!!!...sheesh I wonder what Ed McMahon would say ifn he showed up at the door right now...prolly ...iw ...
HAHA

Auckland, New Zealand

#138668 Feb 19, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S HOT!!!...
but would please quit tellin' the other ladies to look at my legs...my gate doesn't swing that way...
...iw...
ooops..sorry,musta been thinkin' of something else at the time........oooooops...sorry again....didn't mean......oh shit...doffs cap....bows extremely low to hide pink face........so-o-o-o-rry again. This is as bad as when the missus asked the fatal question..."Does my bum look.........."?...and stupid me told the truth !!!!!!~ years of physio and I still got whiplash.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#138669 Feb 19, 2014
..........Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!!.......

Level 8

Location hidden

#138670 Feb 19, 2014
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>ooops..sorry,musta been thinkin' of something else at the time........oooooops...sorry again....didn't mean......oh shit...doffs cap....bows extremely low to hide pink face........so-o-o-o-rry again. This is as bad as when the missus asked the fatal question..."Does my bum look.........."?...and stupid me told the truth !!!!!!~ years of physio and I still got whiplash.....
haha ...you'll do, beatles...you'll do...BUT... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138671 Feb 19, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha ...you'll do, beatles...you'll do...BUT... iw ...
BUT...?...you keep me hangin' on

Level 8

Location hidden

#138672 Feb 19, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>BUT...?...you keep me hangin' on
oh my you just don't know how badly I want to post something so unladylike but Imma be good...BUT... ya never know when I might let it all hang out so you just keep hanging on, ya hear?... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138673 Feb 19, 2014
where in heck are the Indies??? you KNOW left to my own devices I might cause trouble! For instances teaming up with Beatles long enough to say the weather is delightful...tee shirts & sandals again today...woohoo...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138674 Feb 19, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my you just don't know how badly I want to post something so unladylike but Imma be good...BUT... ya never know when I might let it all hang out so you just keep hanging on, ya hear?... iw ...
.......nicotine.....and the temptations of Eve......let it ALL hang out....
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138675 Feb 19, 2014
just_ola wrote:
where in heck are the Indies??? you KNOW left to my own devices I might cause trouble! For instances teaming up with Beatles long enough to say the weather is delightful...tee shirts & sandals again today...woohoo...
We've had two days of the most perfect weather and more to come,apparently. May get the new woodshed built before the real crap hits,yet. Right...that's the pleasantries done .......now what ?...hahahaha ~ la la la la L..ola ~~~~~~ twiddles away.......(THUMBS...you )!!

Buffalo, NY

#138676 Feb 19, 2014
... happy birthday to Jeffery from Ron Burgandy and the news team ... jazz flutest and all ...

beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138677 Feb 19, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... yo beatle ya said ta meet you at ...Te Anau ...well whilst i wait i think imma go look at the doubtful sound fiord ... no beatle well onward to mount cook there's a lass i meet from Tekapo ... wonder if she's still single ... small town and she wanted the big city life ...
How come you only pick the most expensive places..eh? Put that bloody tourist map away..........and I think she is....twelve kids though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 4 min Les Belles Chauss... 864
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 5 min Les Belles Chauss... 102
News Brits spend more time on social media than in t... 5 min Newt G s Next Wife 25
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min Les Belles Chauss... 5,304
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 7 min andet1987 3,406
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 8 min Enzo49 4,703
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 15 min andet1987 2,364
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Crazy Beautiful 206,702
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 42 min Spotted Girl 1,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 66,971
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr liam cul8r 1,446
More from around the web