... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

... hey Jeffery ... you know that dark blue corvette you wanted for your birthday ... well here... i got you a toothbrush the same exact color ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

GM...this must be Run Errands All Day Day...cause I gotta LONG list...

use that toofbrush Jeffrey...my last appt today is dentist...still haven't decided whether to have it filled or yanked...would be cool to get a visit from the tooffairy... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

.....slides in.....touches post .........looks about.......marks spot.....rubs hands ...... no time left to lose .......on my way to better? things ......cheerio
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>'appy birthday Joff-e-rey .......reckon yer old enough...and hopefully sensible enough to join the TTTTi now ?
thanx but no

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
GM...this must be Run Errands All Day Day...cause I gotta LONG list...
use that toofbrush Jeffrey...my last appt today is dentist...still haven't decided whether to have it filled or yanked...would be cool to get a visit from the tooffairy... iw ...
you had to bring that up ........ my back molar has been bothering me lately.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey Jeffery ... you know that dark blue corvette you wanted for your birthday ... well here... i got you a toothbrush the same exact color ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...iw ...
do I gotta brush my teeth now ?

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> thanx but no
IW
......but we've already got the celebrations organized !
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Budhayaherd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one! Happy early birfdae, my friend.
Hey all!
thanks ........ where ya bin ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy early birthday!
thank you

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry ...... thank you

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Who ordered more snow ?......... iw
Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

**tugs at skirt ... it won't matter, someone will be offended regardless
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi George! The next game is "Last Post Wins II". It's been going on since Nov. 2009 and was started when "Last Post Wins!" got lost briefly (A very rare fog out here on the path in Nov. 2009 that night and no one could see each other for friendly competation and even friendlyer conversations, so another game was started at the other end of the lake's picnic grounds..
I'll go there now and get there ahead of you. I dare you to try to pass me by.
Excuse me please. I enjoy reading through this discussion. You are very at ease with one another and it's very pleasant to witness. Was that last sentence a subtle way to send george (I or any other new comer that would like to join in) away? Perhaps an easier way would be to ignore them. We can take a hint.

When someone is new to something and they win, they call it 'beginners luck' and some appear to be excited for those that do. Before long though, if they keep winning, others begin to wonder if there was any cheating involved. That's unfortunate when some catch on quicker than others may.

If I offended anyone with my birthday post to Jeffrey, I apologize.
Thanks
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>......but we've already got the celebrations organized !
ha ha .......... the TTTTi couldn't organize a tea party
If I'm not there, start without me.

IW
Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I had intended, but forgot this link.
What you mentioned about "FOG" was intriguing. I suppose in all the years that has occurred numerous time and it most certainly can blind us on the path we choose or must travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good Day
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me please. I enjoy reading through this discussion. You are very at ease with one another and it's very pleasant to witness. Was that last sentence a subtle way to send george (I or any other new comer that would like to join in) away? Perhaps an easier way would be to ignore them. We can take a hint.
When someone is new to something and they win, they call it 'beginners luck' and some appear to be excited for those that do. Before long though, if they keep winning, others begin to wonder if there was any cheating involved. That's unfortunate when some catch on quicker than others may.
Thanks
we all are just having fun on this thread and newcomers are always welcome ...... if you wish, you can join a group of your choice ....... thanks for the birthday post.

IW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Now listen here, Miss Boop..........it would be an extremely cold day in Hades before you could offend anyone here.......... so come on in and enjoy fine wines....home cookin'.........ola's legs........and free membership of the TTTTi !!! See yer down the clubrooms..........
Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> we all are just having fun on this thread and newcomers are always welcome ...... if you wish, you can join a group of your choice ....... thanks for the birthday post.
IW
Thank You, Aquarius:)
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Now listen here, Miss Boop..........it would be an extremely cold day in Hades before you could offend anyone here.......... so come on in and enjoy fine wines....home cookin'.........ola's legs........and free membership of the TTTTi !!! See yer down the clubrooms..........
Thank You:)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha .......... the TTTTi couldn't organize a tea party
If I'm not there, start without me.
IW
....we have mate....don't forget we're a day ahead....burp...ah..by the way is that a sly political dig ....or as as usual yer have no idea whatcha talkin' about ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>....we have mate....don't forget we're a day ahead....burp...ah..by the way is that a sly political dig ....or as as usual yer have no idea whatcha talkin' about ?
a day ahead and a dollar short ...... ain't no use splainin' my thoughts to one of your crowd...... have a nice day ... ugh

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,961 - 134,980 of136,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••