Last Post Wins!
Betty

Jackson, MO

#138637 Feb 18, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> we all are just having fun on this thread and newcomers are always welcome ...... if you wish, you can join a group of your choice ....... thanks for the birthday post.
IW
Thank You, Aquarius:)
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Betty

Jackson, MO

#138638 Feb 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Now listen here, Miss Boop..........it would be an extremely cold day in Hades before you could offend anyone here.......... so come on in and enjoy fine wines....home cookin'.........ola's legs........and free membership of the TTTTi !!! See yer down the clubrooms..........
Thank You:)
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138639 Feb 18, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha .......... the TTTTi couldn't organize a tea party
If I'm not there, start without me.
IW
....we have mate....don't forget we're a day ahead....burp...ah..by the way is that a sly political dig ....or as as usual yer have no idea whatcha talkin' about ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138640 Feb 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>....we have mate....don't forget we're a day ahead....burp...ah..by the way is that a sly political dig ....or as as usual yer have no idea whatcha talkin' about ?
a day ahead and a dollar short ...... ain't no use splainin' my thoughts to one of your crowd...... have a nice day ... ugh

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138641 Feb 18, 2014
Happy birthday, jefrey. Mike and I have a birthday cake for you,,,iw.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138642 Feb 18, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
thank you, Emma .......... iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138643 Feb 18, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
... all them candles will melt the snow and contribute to globel warming ... but we can make an exception ... just this once cause Jeffery is an INDIE ...

Buffalo, NY

#138644 Feb 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>....we have mate....don't forget we're a day ahead....burp...ah..by the way is that a sly political dig ....or as as usual yer have no idea whatcha talkin' about ?
... i think he ment a real tea party ... the last one you had with all your stuffed animals was fun but noooo you had to go and ruin it by crying when Jeffery ate the glue stick ... ya big baby ... next time were gonna super glue your fingers to the wall socket and then plug it in ... shockin ain't it ... iw ...
beatlesinafog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138645 Feb 18, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> a day ahead and a dollar short ...... ain't no use splainin' my thoughts to one of your crowd...... have a nice day ... ugh
IW
kissy,kissy ....dollar short?..... I'll have you know that the last few days have cost $2000 to a lawyer...with more to come....$900 for a car I banged into......$3.89 towards your party..........hmm..thinks.... .thinks some more ...?????..mmm....have I missed something ?.....my head huerts

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Over Half Way There <3

#138646 Feb 18, 2014
Well Happy Birthday Jeffery I have a gift coming your way..its a new pole pink too..so be looking in the mail...now when you get it I get the first invite to see if you have that special touch still..you have a good one ole friend...<3 :o)...got to pick...(hugs)...now how old did you say you were???
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138647 Feb 18, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i think he ment a real tea party ... the last one you had with all your stuffed animals was fun but noooo you had to go and ruin it by crying when Jeffery ate the glue stick ... ya big baby ... next time were gonna super glue your fingers to the wall socket and then plug it in ... shockin ain't it ... iw ...
...nowhere near as much as shoving yer tongue into one ! haha....super glue....had to get mummy bears car legal yesterday...discovered a perfectly good tyre had a lovely triangular piece torn out and hanging off on a sidewall ( "someone musta hit me at the supermarket")????yeah yeah........well,clever ole moi reckons Gorilla superglue will fix it.......yip.good stuff.........BUT......any idea how much it hurts with three fingers stuck together and stuck to the tyre...?.....lots ! She gets to work and looks down funny "what the hell are you doing"...."just thought I'd come for a spin,ya stupid ********** " ~~ semi-true story !

Ashburn, VA

#138648 Feb 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...nowhere near as much as shoving yer tongue into one ! haha....super glue....had to get mummy bears car legal yesterday...discovered a perfectly good tyre had a lovely triangular piece torn out and hanging off on a sidewall ( "someone musta hit me at the supermarket")????yeah yeah........well,clever ole moi reckons Gorilla superglue will fix it.......yip.good stuff.........BUT......any idea how much it hurts with three fingers stuck together and stuck to the tyre...?.....lots ! She gets to work and looks down funny "what the hell are you doing"...."just thought I'd come for a spin,ya stupid ********** " ~~ semi-true story !
... yur lucky i'd drive away just fast enough to hear the screams ... i should have a talk with her to make sure the life insuranc is paid up to date ... how many go_rillas do ya need to make a four oz. bottle of that ... does it work with bananas ...???...iw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138649 Feb 18, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... yur lucky i'd drive away just fast enough to hear the screams ... i should have a talk with her to make sure the life insuranc is paid up to date ... how many go_rillas do ya need to make a four oz. bottle of that ... does it work with bananas ...???...iw
...what a pal !... three apparently......iff'n yer got a decent sized blender..

San Jose, CA

#138650 Feb 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...what a pal !... three apparently......iff'n yer got a decent sized blender..
... i had a pit bull who could tree a go-rilla and id climb up and hit it till he fell ... then the pit would chew on its nads till it was dead ... what a great dawg ... once when i went up the tree to knock the go-rilla down i slipped ... the words SHOOT TLHE DAWG were heard for miles ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138651 Feb 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...nowhere near as much as shoving yer tongue into one ! haha....
THAT'S HOT!!!...

but would please quit tellin' the other ladies to look at my legs...my gate doesn't swing that way...

...iw...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138652 Feb 18, 2014
I can't feel my jaw...
I can't feel my ear...
I cant feel my tongue
I cant feel my eyebrow...
I cant feel my $200...

I can't eat for 1 hour...

but he didn't pull nuttin today!!! 2 fillings & back Thurs for another...unless I decide he can pull it...

...that sounds almost wrong...hehe ...aint nuttin wrong with my twisted mind...=)... iw ...

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#138653 Feb 18, 2014
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You, Aquarius:)
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-qSb311JdzMXX
Oh my goodness, Betty, that is my all time favorite song by my all time favorite band! Here's the link I like best. We get to watch them while they sing. I'm trying not to gush and fall all over myself but I seriously love Allan Clarke, the lead singer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

:)

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

and so are my flowers

#138654 Feb 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
I can't feel my jaw...
I can't feel my ear...
I cant feel my tongue
I cant feel my eyebrow...
I cant feel my $200...
I can't eat for 1 hour...
but he didn't pull nuttin today!!! 2 fillings & back Thurs for another...unless I decide he can pull it...
...that sounds almost wrong...hehe ...aint nuttin wrong with my twisted mind...=)... iw ...
Oh dear, Ola, pardon my insensitivity but I couldn't help but giggle! Isn't it odd how our tongue and lips can be completely dead yet at the same time feel like they weigh a ton!

Have you ever seen this skit by Bill Cosby? It's so hilarious! Maybe laughing at him will take your mind off all your deadened parts.....

gtw

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

and so are my flowers

#138655 Feb 18, 2014
Hi Mike and Beatles and Jeffrey and Princess Hey and Emma and Everyone! Did y'all have a good day? It was gorgeous here in West Tennessee. I can't say that without singing that ditty I learned in 5th grade Music class.

(Can someone give me an A? a B? Middle C?)

Ohhh, what did Tennessee, boys, what did Tennessee?
She saw what Arkansas, boys, she saw what Arkansas.......

(Whoops....how did that E Flat get in there??!!)

I don't think there's any figure skating scheduled for tonight so I get a break from the Olympics.

....and one more thing, Y'all.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFFREY!

GTW!

Buffalo, NY

#138656 Feb 18, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Mike and Beatles and Jeffrey and Princess Hey and Emma and Everyone! Did y'all have a good day? It was gorgeous here in West Tennessee. I can't say that without singing that ditty I learned in 5th grade Music class.
(Can someone give me an A? a B? Middle C?)
Ohhh, what did Tennessee, boys, what did Tennessee?
She saw what Arkansas, boys, she saw what Arkansas.......
(Whoops....how did that E Flat get in there??!!)
I don't think there's any figure skating scheduled for tonight so I get a break from the Olympics.
....and one more thing, Y'all.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFFREY!
GTW!
... thanx dickins ... just wondering did you go to school with Perry Como ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Igor Trip 210,022
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min xmas times acomin 201,180
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 46 min 8541 MARINE 135
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 1,317
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 4,249
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 21,308
News Hungry lion gets its head stuck in very unfortu... 1 hr Geezer 11
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr A_Visitor 9,170
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 5 hr mike 473
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 hr Anti Religious 8,996
More from around the web