Last Post Wins!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138556 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
.....I'm waiting on Moon River........
:)
gtw
... HEY DICKENS over here cross the river (see me waving ) let me turn up the radio and see ifin ya can hear this ...

... wanna meet me half way ...???

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

... Runnin Bare is my injun name ...

“It's beginning to look a lot ”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

like Christmas!

#138557 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Cripes ..... just when I began to think I was rid of him .... thanks for spoiling my day .... did he say he was comig back ?... if you see him again, tell him I went to Iceland, PLEASE ?.
IW
Sorry, Sir....don't shoot the innocent messenger!

Like I said, I really did have a hard time understanding him. That awful raspy voice and he wouldn't speak up. But now that you ask, he did say something about being back in a few days. Said he was going to hunt polar bears and you'd know what he meant-----

{shudders violently}

Oooh, I think someone just walked over my grave!

I'd like to help you out, Jeffrey, but if it's all the same to you, the next time I see The-Man-With-The-Huge-Honker, I'm going to run the other way!

gtw

Buffalo, NY

#138559 Feb 15, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day, Mike and ola...iw.
... Miss M... A... must be with her sister at the mall, wonder what she'll bring me ... she always surprizes me with a little something ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138560 Feb 15, 2014
serious wrote:
last post that wins is paid $10,000 by topix.
balls...we've heard that before !

Level 9

like Christmas!

#138561 Feb 15, 2014
serious wrote:
last post that wins is paid $10,000 by topix.
....and I'm going to ask for it in small bills!

gtw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138562 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... Miss M... A... must be with her sister at the mall, wonder what she'll bring me ... she always surprizes me with a little something ... iw ...
A new condom maybe ? hahaha.....little games are for little boys.....hahahahahahaha.....so rry GM..but you will extrapalate.....extr .......can you spell that ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138563 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Sir....don't shoot the innocent messenger!
Like I said, I really did have a hard time understanding him. That awful raspy voice and he wouldn't speak up. But now that you ask, he did say something about being back in a few days. Said he was going to hunt polar bears and you'd know what he meant-----
{shudders violently}
Oooh, I think someone just walked over my grave!
I'd like to help you out, Jeffrey, but if it's all the same to you, the next time I see The-Man-With-The-Huge-Honker, I'm going to run the other way!
gtw
Crip[es .... I got two days to get out of Dodge ...... ain't no way you can tell him how nice a guy I am and how I gave two dollars to the Children's Fund last year ?..... try, for me, friend.

IW

Level 9

like Christmas!

#138564 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Crip[es .... I got two days to get out of Dodge ...... ain't no way you can tell him how nice a guy I am and how I gave two dollars to the Children's Fund last year ?..... try, for me, friend.
IW
For you, Jeffrey, I will try. If I see him first, I'll tell him how very wonderful you are and that you donate half your fortune to the Children's Fund and you give blood every other week.....but there's just something about that man's shifty beady eyes and that nose that looks like it could inhale Chicago and that voice-----

{shudders uncontrollably}

-----oooh, just the thought of that voice sends me into paroxysms......there's just something about that man that tells me he isn't going to care if you take your grandmother out riding every Sunday. You know what I mean?

Still, because I treasure your friendship and your hide, I will speak to Big Nose.

gtw

Buffalo, NY

#138565 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Crip[es .... I got two days to get out of Dodge ...... ain't no way you can tell him how nice a guy I am and how I gave two dollars to the Children's Fund last year ?..... try, for me, friend.
IW
... JEFFERY you take care of yourself ... i just watched the weather and it looks like your gonna get some snow and high winds ... if it gets to bad Big Nose said he'd send you a limo to get you ... and make you an offer you couldn't refuse ... I got a room for you and plenty of liguid libations ... so be careful and pay the kid that shovels for you more then a fin this time ... and don't call his mother ... lol ... stay safe and warm my friend ... iw ... from numbnuts ... iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138566 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... why how big are her boobies ???
you askin me!?!?!? seriously Mike, what have you been doing while watching all them movies? actually watching the movies? Now I know your daddy shared some life lessons with you... but didn't he tell you how to "watch a movie" with your best girl?... boobies win!!!... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138567 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... not that there's anything wrong wit that ... hi ... almost but it's still early and i can be a stuborn guy sometimes ... iw ...
stubborn!!! NOT YOU!!! LOL with D~... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138568 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Oooh, Ola, the King Cake in your avatar looks so pretty and delicious! It makes me wish I had a big slice!
haha thanx...stole it from google...I have all the ingredients but haven't made mine yet...my daughter has already made 2...she's practicing for a pre k demonstration next week...=)... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138569 Feb 15, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>A new condom maybe ? hahaha.....little games are for little boys.....hahahahahahaha.....so rry GM..but you will extrapalate.....extr .......can you spell that ?
... of coarse i can ... THAT ... you've been tossin a few down haven't ya ... tell ya what i'll meet you at Te Waonui Forest Retreat for a pint or three ... it's on 3 Wallace St.... just offa State Highway #6 ... bring the Misses if you want ... thats your call ... but these two cuties may have to share me if you do ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138570 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
stubborn!!! NOT YOU!!! LOL with D~... iw ...
... he -haw he-haw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138571 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
you askin me!?!?!? seriously Mike, what have you been doing while watching all them movies? actually watching the movies? Now I know your daddy shared some life lessons with you... but didn't he tell you how to "watch a movie" with your best girl?... boobies win!!!... iw ...
... we watch them in bed between rasslin ... and with my man boobs and her boobs it's like a boobapalozza here ... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138572 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... JEFFERY you take care of yourself ... i just watched the weather and it looks like your gonna get some snow and high winds ... if it gets to bad Big Nose said he'd send you a limo to get you ... and make you an offer you couldn't refuse ... I got a room for you and plenty of liguid libations ... so be careful and pay the kid that shovels for you more then a fin this time ... and don't call his mother ... lol ... stay safe and warm my friend ... iw ... from numbnuts ... iw
awww I just love it when you show us your sensitive side... but enough...cover that lard azz up before it gets frostbit... WOOHOO...iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138573 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
awww I just love it when you show us your sensitive side... but enough...cover that lard azz up before it gets frostbit... WOOHOO...iw ...
... due to excessive WOOHOO we hate to inform you that your package may arrive late ... lol ... WOOHOO that ... iw ... due to the weight many items have been removed ... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138574 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... due to excessive WOOHOO we hate to inform you that your package may arrive late ... lol ... WOOHOO that ... iw ... due to the weight many items have been removed ... iw ...
hell I turned bloo aLONG time ago waiting on THAT pertickular packAGE... excuse me now while I go crawl in the postal box & remove yer Valentines gift...a Monkey Farts candle... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138575 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hell I turned bloo aLONG time ago waiting on THAT pertickular packAGE... excuse me now while I go crawl in the postal box & remove yer Valentines gift...a Monkey Farts candle... iw ...
... i can see it now ... the mailperson walks up to the postal box and says ... boy thats a big moon out tonight ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138576 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... billy holiday ... m i blue ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min wichita-rick 22,215
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 207,151
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 40 min CJ Rocker 15,323
2words into 2new words (May '12) 57 min loveless 2 6,852
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr Bezeer 12,806
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr CJ Rocker 5,326
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 1 hr Princess Hey 1,711
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Mila Beaujolais 1,514
What Topics knows about you 2 hr _Susan_ 85
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 hr Suezanne 10,642