“... puttin on ...”

Since: Aug 08

... da union suit ...

#138546 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you were crowned Valentine Queen at the dance...I ran by the rehab & helped my sister get dressed for the dance...broke femur... in wheelchair...poor thing...she shouldn't have had all that clutter on the floor & she wouldn't have TRIPPED!!!...anyhoo Mardi Gras Parade today...so get here early & yell real loud "Throw me Something Mister"...but NO flashing of the boobies...might cause float driver to run me over!!! and my luck they'd put me in same room with MY sister!!!... iw ...
... why how big are her boobies ???

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#138547 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
no thanks...too early in the day for me...sheesh you been hanging round Mike too much...iw...
... not that there's anything wrong wit that ... hi ... almost but it's still early and i can be a stuborn guy sometimes ... iw ...

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#138548 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LTunhRVyREUXX
...iw...
... this is gettin to be a cat-astro-pee ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138549 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<>--<>--HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!--<>--<>
Chocolate-dipped strawberries, Whitman's Sampler, Hershey's Kisses....these are all yummy but I say the ultimate Valentine candy are still the little conversation hearts. I just happen to have a bowl full.....
Take some, Ola. Help yourself, Beatles. Grab a handful, Mike. Enjoy, Jeffrey. Miss Emma, I've got more bags....get all you want. You read each one too, Nota? Me too! HML, scoop yourself up some......
I'll just leave the bowl right here -------->
Have a heart, Everyone!
:)
gtw
Thank you Dickens...Remembering when someone would hand you one of those hearts..a little message to you from them...Memories...aren't they grand...Makes me think of a time when these 2 guys bought me chocolate candy..one was younger and the other was much other than I....Younger one gave me 2 boxes and the older one gave me 3 boxes...Now who in the world needs that much candy?..lol

DTW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138550 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
I like beer and brandy ... I tried wine but it sucks ..... maybe I haven't found the right wine yet .... does anybody know a nice sweet wine ?
I threw out a whole bottle of wine yesterday ... I hate to do that ... I wish I knew a wino who could use it..
Happy Valentines Day, all you wonderful ladies.
IW
Now if I was still a drinking woman I would take you up on that wine...But stopped drinking when I was 25 maybe 26..That white Port wine I heard a man say he didn't see how I drunk that..My favorite in my teenage years was Boone Farms wine..Strawberry Hill..The last I drunk was T J Swan..Stepping Out....But I did drink some other drinks..whiskey and all..LOL..

DTW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138551 Feb 15, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Now if I was still a drinking woman I would take you up on that wine...But stopped drinking when I was 25 maybe 26..That white Port wine I heard a man say he didn't see how I drunk that..My favorite in my teenage years was Boone Farms wine..Strawberry Hill..The last I drunk was T J Swan..Stepping Out....But I did drink some other drinks..whiskey and all..LOL..
DTW
Well....seeing as how you only gave up a few months back maybe we could tempt you down to the clubrooms for a small tipple.....nothing outta hand .....just a coupla quiet ones and some good social intercourse.......aaah..no peanuts....would yer be good enough to..........ssssssssshhhh....d on't say anything to GM cos...um....yeah,you know....!!!...aaaah..Sunday morning coming down (and a full moon)...yeeehaaaaa ! hey..does that depilatory stuff work on hands ?

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#138552 Feb 15, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Well....seeing as how you only gave up a few months back maybe we could tempt you down to the clubrooms for a small tipple.....nothing outta hand .....just a coupla quiet ones and some good social intercourse.......aaah..no peanuts....would yer be good enough to..........ssssssssshhhh....d on't say anything to GM cos...um....yeah,you know....!!!...aaaah..Sunday morning coming down (and a full moon)...yeeehaaaaa ! hey..does that depilatory stuff work on hands ?
... GMG strolls by singing ... Blue Moon ... hey is that beatle talking to HML ... dollar gets you five he says intercoarse somewhere in the conversation ... IW ... i once saw a werewolf drinkin a peanut colda at "Trader Vic's" ... and HML is wearing a red cape she might think im a big bad wolf but i'm not ... but she sure has everything a big bad wolf would want ... OWooooooooo ... iw ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138553 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Jeffrey....I'm glad you're here. Got something for you.
{hands small pink envelope to Jeffrey}
A man in a big black shiny car called out to me as I was coming in and asked me to give this to you. He said to tell you he's sorry he's late getting your valentine to you but he got held up in....in....I think he said Atlantic City....I really had a hard time understanding his speech. All raspy and gravelly, you know what I mean? He told me to be sure to say Happy Valentine to you from him. He was real anxious for me to tell you that cause he repeated it several times. He said you'd know, and then he winked at me.
{shudders}
.....so I hope you enjoy your valentine from...uh...your friend.
gtw
By the way, Jeffrey, I've never ever seen a nose that big on any man!
Cripes ..... just when I began to think I was rid of him .... thanks for spoiling my day .... did he say he was comig back ?... if you see him again, tell him I went to Iceland, PLEASE ?.

IW

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

trick or treat!

#138554 Feb 15, 2014
Oooh, Ola, the King Cake in your avatar looks so pretty and delicious! It makes me wish I had a big slice!

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

trick or treat!

#138555 Feb 15, 2014
.....I'm waiting on Moon River........

gtw

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#138556 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
.....I'm waiting on Moon River........
gtw
... HEY DICKENS over here cross the river (see me waving ) let me turn up the radio and see ifin ya can hear this ...

... wanna meet me half way ...???

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

... Runnin Bare is my injun name ...

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

trick or treat!

#138557 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Cripes ..... just when I began to think I was rid of him .... thanks for spoiling my day .... did he say he was comig back ?... if you see him again, tell him I went to Iceland, PLEASE ?.
IW
Sorry, Sir....don't shoot the innocent messenger!

Like I said, I really did have a hard time understanding him. That awful raspy voice and he wouldn't speak up. But now that you ask, he did say something about being back in a few days. Said he was going to hunt polar bears and you'd know what he meant-----

{shudders violently}

Oooh, I think someone just walked over my grave!

I'd like to help you out, Jeffrey, but if it's all the same to you, the next time I see The-Man-With-The-Huge-Honker, I'm going to run the other way!

gtw

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#138559 Feb 15, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day, Mike and ola...iw.
... Miss M... A... must be with her sister at the mall, wonder what she'll bring me ... she always surprizes me with a little something ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138560 Feb 15, 2014
serious wrote:
last post that wins is paid $10,000 by topix.
balls...we've heard that before !

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

trick or treat!

#138561 Feb 15, 2014
serious wrote:
last post that wins is paid $10,000 by topix.
....and I'm going to ask for it in small bills!

gtw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138562 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... Miss M... A... must be with her sister at the mall, wonder what she'll bring me ... she always surprizes me with a little something ... iw ...
A new condom maybe ? hahaha.....little games are for little boys.....hahahahahahaha.....so rry GM..but you will extrapalate.....extr .......can you spell that ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138563 Feb 15, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Sir....don't shoot the innocent messenger!
Like I said, I really did have a hard time understanding him. That awful raspy voice and he wouldn't speak up. But now that you ask, he did say something about being back in a few days. Said he was going to hunt polar bears and you'd know what he meant-----
{shudders violently}
Oooh, I think someone just walked over my grave!
I'd like to help you out, Jeffrey, but if it's all the same to you, the next time I see The-Man-With-The-Huge-Honker, I'm going to run the other way!
gtw
Crip[es .... I got two days to get out of Dodge ...... ain't no way you can tell him how nice a guy I am and how I gave two dollars to the Children's Fund last year ?..... try, for me, friend.

IW

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

trick or treat!

#138564 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Crip[es .... I got two days to get out of Dodge ...... ain't no way you can tell him how nice a guy I am and how I gave two dollars to the Children's Fund last year ?..... try, for me, friend.
IW
For you, Jeffrey, I will try. If I see him first, I'll tell him how very wonderful you are and that you donate half your fortune to the Children's Fund and you give blood every other week.....but there's just something about that man's shifty beady eyes and that nose that looks like it could inhale Chicago and that voice-----

{shudders uncontrollably}

-----oooh, just the thought of that voice sends me into paroxysms......there's just something about that man that tells me he isn't going to care if you take your grandmother out riding every Sunday. You know what I mean?

Still, because I treasure your friendship and your hide, I will speak to Big Nose.

gtw

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#138565 Feb 15, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Crip[es .... I got two days to get out of Dodge ...... ain't no way you can tell him how nice a guy I am and how I gave two dollars to the Children's Fund last year ?..... try, for me, friend.
IW
... JEFFERY you take care of yourself ... i just watched the weather and it looks like your gonna get some snow and high winds ... if it gets to bad Big Nose said he'd send you a limo to get you ... and make you an offer you couldn't refuse ... I got a room for you and plenty of liguid libations ... so be careful and pay the kid that shovels for you more then a fin this time ... and don't call his mother ... lol ... stay safe and warm my friend ... iw ... from numbnuts ... iw

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#138566 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... why how big are her boobies ???
you askin me!?!?!? seriously Mike, what have you been doing while watching all them movies? actually watching the movies? Now I know your daddy shared some life lessons with you... but didn't he tell you how to "watch a movie" with your best girl?... boobies win!!!... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 120,752
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,122
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,780
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 22 min Mechanic 3,462
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 32 min Judy 123 11,564
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 34 min Junket 77,363
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min Judy 123 6,345
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 38 min COOTERDOG 22,210
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 148,941
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 2 hr SimplyLoveYou 508
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 hr David0407 6,824
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 10 hr Christsharian Law 6

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE