Location hidden

#138515 Feb 14, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day

DTW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138516 Feb 14, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Valentines day, ola. Mike will give us some candy today.=)...iw.
... you know what they say "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker"... but i can always get some liquor filled chocolates ... and we can all be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138517 Feb 14, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he wonderful! I think he's the very best male skater of all time!
:)
gtw
... have you ever seen Jeffery skate in the free style ... the ice gets covered with flowers ... there's a side of Jeffery not known to everyone ... why do you think beatle is so jealous of him ... us INDIES are proud of our non-leader ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138518 Feb 14, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Their wives give them the gold medal...
Happy Valentines Day!
and you doc..........ah hell...and the rest of ya.......yeah.you too Joffy (I'll try and smuggle a couple of mummy bear's roses and leave them at the bar for ye)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138519 Feb 14, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Valentines day, ola. Mike will give us some candy today.=)...iw.
Happy Valentine's Day Emma ...hope your day is filled with sweet surprises... and Mike is always full of..........surprises... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138520 Feb 14, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... and from another point of view ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EXUNQnrgYNQXX
... twenty years to life ... iw ...
hahaha......that's brought a smile to old cracked lips

Level 8

Location hidden

#138521 Feb 14, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... you know what they say "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker"... but i can always get some liquor filled chocolates ... and we can all be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ... iw ...
I find that can lead to texting the WRONG person... that person could think your fcukin nuts ...but makes me happy happy happy... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138522 Feb 14, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentine's Day Emma ...hope your day is filled with sweet surprises... and Mike is always full of..........surprises... iw ...
Sure you don't mean another word that also begins with 's'??.......jealous..huh...... .We're PROUD of our Leda !!!!

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#138523 Feb 14, 2014
<>--<>--HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!--<>--<>

Chocolate-dipped strawberries, Whitman's Sampler, Hershey's Kisses....these are all yummy but I say the ultimate Valentine candy are still the little conversation hearts. I just happen to have a bowl full.....

Take some, Ola. Help yourself, Beatles. Grab a handful, Mike. Enjoy, Jeffrey. Miss Emma, I've got more bags....get all you want. You read each one too, Nota? Me too! HML, scoop yourself up some......

I'll just leave the bowl right here -------->

Have a heart, Everyone!

gtw

Buffalo, NY

#138524 Feb 14, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you don't mean another word that also begins with 's'??.......jealous..huh...... .We're PROUD of our Leda !!!!
...SUPERINDIE ... stronger then the smell of whitebait sammich ... more powerful then the TTTTI's ... faster then the ice cream truck driver ... able to shoooo ghosts with a single sheet ... the dreamers most feared poster ... yep anutter "S" ... word is rite ... it's SUPERINDIE... iw ... THE PROUD & PRIDE of weird ... the SUPERINDIES... w

... who was that masked man ???... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138525 Feb 14, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Chocolate-dipped strawberries, Whitman's Sampler, Hershey's Kisses....these are all yummy but I say the ultimate Valentine candy are still the little conversation hearts. I just happen to have a bowl full.....
Take some, Ola. Help yourself, Beatles. Grab a handful, Mike. Enjoy, Jeffrey. Miss Emma, I've got more bags....get all you want. You read each one too, Nota? Me too! HML, scoop yourself up some......
Have a heart, Everyone!
gtw
... thanx dickens ... i luv them but i had to get my cheaters to read mine ... well i'll be mine just says ... iw ... ;o}...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138526 Feb 14, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Have a heart, Everyone!
gtw
yeah..thanks.......ah.... got anymore ?...seems like someone^^^^^^^^^^ may have scooped the lot. Shame on him/her !!!!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138527 Feb 14, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... have you ever seen Jeffery skate in the free style ... the ice gets covered with flowers ... there's a side of Jeffery not known to everyone ... why do you think beatle is so jealous of him ... us INDIES are proud of our non-leader ... iw ...
Gee, thanks guys .... everyday I count my licky stars that I' m an indie ....... one, two, three ....
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138528 Feb 14, 2014
er ..... lucky stars.... jeez !!

Level 8

Location hidden

#138529 Feb 14, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Have a heart, Everyone!
gtw
I usually buy the conversation hearts just as tradition/decorations...pretty in shallow bowl with candle but I don't eat the things...dont care much for chocolate either butI just made a Valentines cake tho so y'all dig in...iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138530 Feb 14, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
er ..... lucky stars.... jeez !!
oh lordy reminds me of our lunch converstion...my bestie, Mona Ann & my daughter, the Princess... anyhoo yes Mike I had to tell them about your snafu...but I digress...the Princess was telling us that her friend bought her husband a card with LIPS stickers & the recipient get to stick them where they want to be kissed...I can just imagine it would hurt when you rip the lip from the whatever... hehe...

Picked up my SUV from shop so I'm $1400 poorer BUT he says we need to test drive so going outta town for dinner...

...iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138531 Feb 14, 2014
and I aint hungry!!!... w ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138532 Feb 14, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm enjoying my day, ola....iw..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138533 Feb 14, 2014
I like beer and brandy ... I tried wine but it sucks ..... maybe I haven't found the right wine yet .... does anybody know a nice sweet wine ?
I threw out a whole bottle of wine yesterday ... I hate to do that ... I wish I knew a wino who could use it..
Happy Valentines Day, all you wonderful ladies.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138534 Feb 14, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually buy the conversation hearts just as tradition/decorations...pretty in shallow bowl with candle but I don't eat the things...dont care much for chocolate either butI just made a Valentines cake tho so y'all dig in...iw...
Y'all better be quick.........looks like GM a'coming up the path with a....(adjusts binoculars)....yip........a SHOVEL !....not a Harley one either...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 9 min NCJAIL 6,474
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 11 min NCJAIL 5,418
True False Game (Jun '11) 12 min Sublime1 15,240
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 14 min Sublime1 5,880
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 16 min liam cul8r 2,983
Are people born good or bad? (Jan '13) 27 min Sally 189
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 31 min 8541 MARINE 25,082
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 3 hr Sublime1 35,403
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1,233
More from around the web