Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

who did that to me ?.... was it you, beatles ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say I didn't offer..
DTW
thanks anyway ........ hope tou're OK !

IW

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Jeffrey wrote:
Snow, anyone ?......... iw
no thank you...why I didn't even wear a jacket to run errands just now...and speaking of errands ...I spent 3 hrs yesterday & 2 hours today on this task...I might as well be at work...almost looking forward to SUV being in shop tomorrow so I cant run errands for anybody...it's the whole $1400 charge I don't particularly care for...but still beats a car note...so... iw ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Admittedly it has been a mistake ....but the consensus was at the time that some muscle would probably be required.....until it was realized that the (ugh) undies were actually fat old ladies bloomers !........sorry
well I cant speak for Jeffrey or Mike (well I actually probably could speak for Mike just not in that dayum Yankee accent) but I don't own any bloomers (not the cheerleading type-too prissy)...or flannel gowns...or long johns...hmmm I do have that rather large car repair bill...I'll send you my sexiest undies for 19.95 (clean) 29.95 (worn)... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well I cant speak for Jeffrey or Mike (well I actually probably could speak for Mike just not in that dayum Yankee accent) but I don't own any bloomers (not the cheerleading type-too prissy)...or flannel gowns...or long johns...hmmm I do have that rather large car repair bill...I'll send you my sexiest undies for 19.95 (clean) 29.95 (worn)... iw ...
ola, never mind him ....... you stay safe !

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Have a nice day, Mike and ola...iw.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ola, never mind him ....... you stay safe !
IW
well thank ya hun...I'm all snug as a bug in a rug...car in the shop & when I get it back, too broke to go anywhere lol...hugsss... iw ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... now i didn't say it but she's correct ola dosen't own any cheerleading bloomers ... but that didn't stop her from being a cheerleader ... plus i think it was them lack of bloomers that helped her win the Queen of the Homecoming Dance ... and she was the one to be top of that thing when they all climb up on each other ...... what a veiw ... iw ...

... ps ... beatle go for the clean ones ... just trust me on this ... iw ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day, Mike and ola...iw.
... it will be now Miss M...A... keep a look out for the chocolate and flowers i sent ya to be my valentine ... iw ... no fair pokin the bottom of them to see which ones are what ... ah-shucks go ahead just leave me a few of them gooey red cherry cordials ... iw ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

...and now Jeffery hang in there buddy looks like your snow has started and i just seen where another one is gonna hit whooshture (boston accent) saturday ... i got the st. bernards ready with their kegs filled with blackberry brandy ... ifin ya need them just blast that song out your window " Who let the Dawgs Out " ... me thats who ... iw ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... now i didn't say it but she's correct ola dosen't own any cheerleading bloomers ... but that didn't stop her from being a cheerleader ... plus i think it was them lack of bloomers that helped her win the Queen of the Homecoming Dance ... and she was the one to be top of that thing when they all climb up on each other ...... what a veiw ... iw ...
I was NOT a cheerleader...good at basketball but I wasn't a joiner ...didn't want anyone telling me what to do after class...running wild & free then as now...even bailed SR Banquet & went camping instead... and the only time I'm commando is bedtime...SO there!!! meowww...iw ...

PS We've still got cherry AND blueberry cordials left from Christmas...I think the princess brought them home from visiting here dad & step mommy...I'll mail em to ya...as soon as I get MY package!!!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Ms Emma I hope you're having a terrific day ... =) ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> thanks anyway ........ hope tou're OK !
IW
Fine and dandy.....Hope you are too;;;

Now I'm looking for that something sweet...where can it be? oh,where can it be??
Silly me..I'm that something sweet..Yes I am, can't you see?

DTW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> 70s ?......... can you get your friends to point their fans up here ?
IW
Will help Ola and box up some hot air tomorrow and send you some.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>But you're now on the right path...
Glad to see you back..How you doing?
DTW
Doing much better but one toe geting slightly more red at times so spending most of my time at the LPW! Medical clinic and/or the Clubhouse. Hope to soon spend more of my time out on the path competing and talking with all the wonderful people out there. It is very nice to see you, and Mike, Ola, Jeffrey, Beatrle, F-C,and everyone again. I've been gone for awhile and I guess LPW! Management moved the path (tricky people those management people), I could not find it for awhile.

(Real life, cleared for work "LIGHT DUTY" on Feb.1th for two months, but we normally don't have "Light Duty" at work, so they are still decideing weither to let me come back before April1th (end of "Light Duty" period).
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Jeffrey wrote:
who did that to me ?.... was it you, beatles ?
IW
:-].....waves
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing much better but one toe geting slightly more red at times so spending most of my time at the LPW! Medical clinic and/or the Clubhouse. Hope to soon spend more of my time out on the path competing and talking with all the wonderful people out there. It is very nice to see you, and Mike, Ola, Jeffrey, Beatrle, F-C,and everyone again. I've been gone for awhile and I guess LPW! Management moved the path (tricky people those management people), I could not find it for awhile.
(Real life, cleared for work "LIGHT DUTY" on Feb.1th for two months, but we normally don't have "Light Duty" at work, so they are still decideing weither to let me come back before April1th (end of "Light Duty" period).
April 1th..?......hahaha....careful CA ! Good to see ya gettin' back to health..........hop down to the bar,there's some Vatintino stuff for you there.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good seeing you back around here..I wondered if those who has been gone will find their way back here.They(the management) keeps changing the path so much it's a wonder anyone knows where to go anymore.No wonder people are leaving the club house and never to be found.

.Wishing you the best .Keeping you in prayers..

DTW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... now i didn't say it but she's correct ola dosen't own any cheerleading bloomers ... but that didn't stop her from being a cheerleader ... plus i think it was them lack of bloomers that helped her win the Queen of the Homecoming Dance ... and she was the one to be top of that thing when they all climb up on each other ...... what a veiw ... iw ...
....thanks mate !!

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Time for a sexy party...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min buck the duck 14,972
Laxmi Yadav: Woman forever trapped in the body ... (Jul '13) 13 min Raju 7
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min eleanorigby 34,951
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min Bill 112,842
The N-word: 44 min Denny CranesPlace 10
Which O/B lady would you want to be stranded on... (Dec '13) 49 min The Martyr 49
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 56 min Denny CranesPlace 23,730
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 4 hr wichita-rick 264
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 141,322
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 6 hr Marcavage s Emission 7
•••
•••