beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138465 Feb 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm digging ahole for your stinkin body ..... stick around, loser !
IW
Thanks Joffy......we've been tryin' to get rid of him for ages...gets drunk and threatening at all the meetings....we're almost thinking of not holding them at a bar anymore.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138466 Feb 12, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i got the absinthe do you at least have a sugar cube or should i bring that also ... or just stick with the mushrooms ... IW ...
Dr Robert ?..yeah bring the lot....we can feed it to the ogre and give him a ticket to ride...into Joffy's hole.
TheHardTruth

Brooklyn, NY

#138467 Feb 12, 2014
Q huck kHz ditch Blvd ufo soak fissures romps torso

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#138469 Feb 12, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Dr Robert ?..yeah bring the lot....we can feed it to the ogre and give him a ticket to ride...into Joffy's hole.
... rumor has it you and your boy band drink only BundAberg ya big sissies ... hahaha real he men huh !!!... iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138470 Feb 13, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Joffy......we've been tryin' to get rid of him for ages...gets drunk and threatening at all the meetings....we're almost thinking of not holding them at a bar anymore.
Cripes !...... how did he get into your organization ?.... us indies are pretty particular who we let into our group.
..... that's why we are always winning.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138471 Feb 13, 2014
Snow, anyone ?......... iw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138472 Feb 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Cripes !...... how did he get into your organization ?.... us indies are pretty particular who we let into our group.
..... that's why we are always winning.
IW
Admittedly it has been a mistake ....but the consensus was at the time that some muscle would probably be required.....until it was realized that the (ugh) undies were actually fat old ladies bloomers !........sorry
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138473 Feb 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Had the cops knocking yet ?...let's be careful out there Joffy !
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138474 Feb 13, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... rumor has it you and your boy band drink only BundAberg ya big sissies ... hahaha real he men huh !!!... iw
That's exactly correct........rumoUr !!!!! yeah Bundy is ok..... BUT.....iff'n yer wanna know a secret,Bunderberg O.P is the go. Same sorta effect as Inner Circle ! History lesson :-....never let your Aussie mates take you on a tour of the Bunderberg distillery....free tasting....and......then they toss you out without anyone having a clue as to why ?????....he men ???...ppffftttttt.......wotcha mate !!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138475 Feb 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Got plenty here.....still coming......you want some of it?....

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138476 Feb 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Got plenty here.....still coming......you want some of it?....
DTW
no .... we'll get enough, thanks

IW

“Hey! Throw another snowball!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

I'll make snowcream!

#138477 Feb 13, 2014
Good morning, Beautiful People! Huggy Huggy!

I didn't have any internet service from Wednesday afternoon until very late last night. No TV service either. I didn't get to see the Pairs Figure Skating Wednesday night.(boo hoo, wailing and gnashing of teeth)

My house was as quiet as the grave those 2 nights. I haunted the silent rooms like a lost ghost.(oooowwww)

It's so good to be back in the land of the living. Scoot over, Indies! Wake up, Dreamers! THE GHOSTS ARE BACK!

~~ Winning ~~(Why, I feel light as a feather!)~~ Winning ~~

:)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138478 Feb 13, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Admittedly it has been a mistake ....but the consensus was at the time that some muscle would probably be required.....until it was realized that the (ugh) undies were actually fat old ladies bloomers !........sorry
ah, that's what you losers keep telling yourself so you won't get scared ....... sort of like " who's afraid of the big bad wolf "

IW

“Hey! Throw another snowball!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

I'll make snowcream!

#138479 Feb 13, 2014
~~ GWT ~~ gtw ~~ GTW ~~ gtw ~~ GTW ~~ gtw ~~ GTW ~~

^^^(My, isn't that pretty!)^^^

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138480 Feb 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> no .... we'll get enough, thanks
IW
Can't say I didn't offer..

DTW
Jeefrey

Malden, MA

#138482 Feb 13, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
~~ GWT ~~ gtw ~~ GTW ~~ gtw ~~ GTW ~~ gtw ~~ GTW ~~
^^^(My, isn't that pretty!)^^^
NO !
IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138483 Feb 13, 2014
who did that to me ?.... was it you, beatles ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138484 Feb 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say I didn't offer..
DTW
thanks anyway ........ hope tou're OK !

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138485 Feb 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
no thank you...why I didn't even wear a jacket to run errands just now...and speaking of errands ...I spent 3 hrs yesterday & 2 hours today on this task...I might as well be at work...almost looking forward to SUV being in shop tomorrow so I cant run errands for anybody...it's the whole $1400 charge I don't particularly care for...but still beats a car note...so... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138486 Feb 13, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Admittedly it has been a mistake ....but the consensus was at the time that some muscle would probably be required.....until it was realized that the (ugh) undies were actually fat old ladies bloomers !........sorry
well I cant speak for Jeffrey or Mike (well I actually probably could speak for Mike just not in that dayum Yankee accent) but I don't own any bloomers (not the cheerleading type-too prissy)...or flannel gowns...or long johns...hmmm I do have that rather large car repair bill...I'll send you my sexiest undies for 19.95 (clean) 29.95 (worn)... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 143,008
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,557
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 6 min Spirit67_ 5,220
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Mega Monster 8,901
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 9 min Spirit67_ 860
Why is Ferret trolling Tallyho? 9 min TALLYHO 8541 2
The Letter "D" (Jul '09) 9 min Wolftracks 4,517
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Wyle E Coyote 155,501
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Spirit67_ 28,809
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 19 min Sublime1 751
Are You a MEAN Person ? 1 hr flbadcatowner 26
More from around the web