Comments
134,661 - 134,680 of 137,431 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138318
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>..what happened?..they started charging you?
DTW
... just the opposite ... when i had a coopin in the newspaper ... the line trippled ... i had to give out rain checks ... iw

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138319
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anyone watching the olympic games right now?

“We're having a heat wave...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

a tropical heat wave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138321
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

NotaGoth wrote:
Anyone watching the olympic games right now?
I watched the Opening Ceremony last night and I'm going to watch again tonight. TV flashed the events that would air tonight in prime time. I've seen where it's available to watch online, if you register or sign on....are you watching some of the events online?

I want to see as much of the figure skating competitions as I can.

:)

gtw

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138323
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the Opening Ceremony last night and I'm going to watch again tonight. TV flashed the events that would air tonight in prime time. I've seen where it's available to watch online, if you register or sign on....are you watching some of the events online?
I want to see as much of the figure skating competitions as I can.
:)
gtw
... now how did i know you like figure skating ... the ceremonies last night were fantastic ... with all the negative news on the tele i thought them russkies did a nice job ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138324
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... now how did i know you like figure skating ... the ceremonies last night were fantastic ... with all the negative news on the tele i thought them russkies did a nice job ...
I had to give up figure skating...I got tired of the crowd screaming triple sow cow at me...idiots got their farm animals ALL confused... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138325
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ohhhhhhhhhh when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ... that amore ... iw
that's amore ?......... iw

“Wink, Smile and Waving Bye!”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138326
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hi Everyone, just stopping by to say hi and hoping everyone is having a great weekend. I knew I could get a giggle from this thread.

IW

8^)

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138327
Feb 8, 2014
 
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the Opening Ceremony last night and I'm going to watch again tonight. TV flashed the events that would air tonight in prime time. I've seen where it's available to watch online, if you register or sign on....are you watching some of the events online?
I want to see as much of the figure skating competitions as I can.
:)
gtw
I watched the opening live on tv, and I saw fragments of some of the events here and there.

:)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138328
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

I had a wonderful day, Mike and ola. Have a nice weekend...iw..

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138329
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> that's amore ?......... iw
... ask a eyetalian ... ciao ... iw ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138330
Feb 8, 2014
 
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... ask a eyetalian ... ciao ... iw ...
or a Chinese checker... mein...... iw ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138331
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

hey Ms Emma! Are ya watchin' the Winter Olympics?... iw ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138332
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Just passing Thru .. Gonna learn to snowboard for the Olympics .

GTW

“We're having a heat wave...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

a tropical heat wave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138333
Feb 8, 2014
 
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... now how did i know you like figure skating .
ESP?

<------ Or a bold hint?

:)

gtw!

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138334
Feb 8, 2014
 
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> that's amore ?......... iw
I thought amore is that thing when mommy and daddy kiss each other

8)

“We're having a heat wave...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

a tropical heat wave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138335
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... the ceremonies last night were fantastic ... with all the negative news on the tele i thought them russkies did a nice job ...
I think so too, Mike. I loved the spectacle of it. I have always thought Russia is a beautiful, exotic country. The white frozen landscape with the colorful buildings and their whimsical onion domes....to me, an enchanted land straight out of the Arabian Nights.

I must confess, though, that I got a little bored as the fairy-tale like production continued and was glad when the parade of nations roused me.

I am so ready to see some great competition!

:)

gtw!

“We're having a heat wave...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

a tropical heat wave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138336
Feb 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the opening live on tv, and I saw fragments of some of the events here and there.
:)
I searched and searched online for a schedule of some kind where I could plan ahead to watch my favorite events, until I became so frustrated. I know it isn't rocket science but I just couldn't make sense of their sites. But I finally got a clue....I realized that I don't have the premium channel needed to watch some of it. I will have to depend on my local NBC channel. And maybe I can glean some info online. Just as long as I get to see some of the figure skating, I'll be happy.

:)
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138337
Feb 8, 2014
 
They're coming to ..........
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138338
Feb 8, 2014
 
..........oops ,must run

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138339
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

well then...Happy Sunday everbody...count your blessings ...name them one by one...

#1....iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••