Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138282 Feb 6, 2014
Hi Mike. We are online at the same time for lunch....iw..
cool guy

United States

#138283 Feb 6, 2014
i like to go out naked under my trench coat and walk up to women and open my coat and start pulling my pudd as fast as i can just to see what happens. sometimes i get good reactions most of the time they run away screaming with me jogging behind them singing this little light of mine im gonna let it shine. one time i got asked to go home with an older woman like 56 years old and i went with her. i guess she was hot cause she just left the strip club.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138284 Feb 6, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Mike. We are online at the same time for lunch....iw..
... excuse me Miss M...A... is anyone sittin here ... mind if i join you for lunch ... i promise not to steal any of your tater tots ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138285 Feb 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
To all past and present LPW 'ers ...... you are everything I've asked for ......... you too beatles ....... BTW, where is beatles ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xsOSt3hNRY0XX&list=FL732h vUmezdKzRDl_qbNOVw&feature =mh_lolz
IW
aawwww...how sweet of you..same here.

DTW

Buffalo, NY

#138286 Feb 6, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>aawwww...how sweet of you..same here.
DTW
... sweet home alabama win ...iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138287 Feb 6, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>aawwww...how sweet of you..same here.
DTW
expecially for someone like you.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138288 Feb 6, 2014
upgraded my cable...so complicated now I think I'm done watchin TV forever post... and quit butt dialing me...iw ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#138289 Feb 6, 2014
GTW . . . . Winning on Thursday night. :)
cool guy

United States

#138290 Feb 6, 2014
cool guy wrote:
i like to go out naked under my trench coat and walk up to women and open my coat and start pulling my pudd as fast as i can just to see what happens. sometimes i get good reactions most of the time they run away screaming with me jogging behind them singing this little light of mine im gonna let it shine. one time i got asked to go home with an older woman like 56 years old and i went with her. i guess she was hot cause she just left the strip club.
try it people

Buffalo, NY

#138291 Feb 6, 2014
just_ola wrote:
upgraded my cable...so complicated now I think I'm done watchin TV forever post... and quit butt dialing me...iw ...
... whoa boy thats a Big number i just wanna assk ya sumthang ... lol ...lol at the lol
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138292 Feb 6, 2014
What happened to my snow shoveler ?.... the 17yr old boy said that he would be here at 3pm, after school ?... has he forsaken me ?
I am distraught .... what should I do ?,... do I have to get a new snow shoveler ?
I called his mom and she said that he had forgotten that he had a track meet today.
I said that was OK and that he could shovel tomorrow or Saturday.
She said that he would be here tomorrow beause he has volunteered for something on Saturday.
I said that he was a great kid and she thanked me for that.
He is a fine lad and I'm glad to pay him for his service.
It's so nice to meet a fine young person in this time of uncertainty.

IW
funny man

United States

#138293 Feb 6, 2014
jeffrey reminds me of the old man on family guy that likes chris. i think there is something on jeffs mind that he might not want to say about a minor

Buffalo, NY

#138294 Feb 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
What happened to my snow shoveler ?.... the 17yr old boy said that he would be here at 3pm, after school ?... has he forsaken me ?
I am distraught .... what should I do ?,... do I have to get a new snow shoveler ?
I called his mom and she said that he had forgotten that he had a track meet today.
I said that was OK and that he could shovel tomorrow or Saturday.
She said that he would be here tomorrow beause he has volunteered for something on Saturday.
I said that he was a great kid and she thanked me for that.
He is a fine lad and I'm glad to pay him for his service.
It's so nice to meet a fine young person in this time of uncertainty.
IW
... hey cheapskate try giving him more then five bucks and he'd wouldn't stiff ya ... and to call his mother ... you know how big nose feels bout squeelers ... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138295 Feb 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey cheapskate try giving him more then five bucks and he'd wouldn't stiff ya ... and to call his mother ... you know how big nose feels bout squeelers ... iw ...
Hey numbnuts .. I pay him $30 bucks .. and I called his mother because I thought there was something wrong with him .... I'm no squeeler and you better keep big nose out of this.

IW

San Jose, CA

#138296 Feb 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Hey numbnuts .. I pay him $30 bucks .. and I called his mother because I thought there was something wrong with him .... I'm no squeeler and you better keep big nose out of this.
IW
... how'd ya know i was standing nakeed in a snowbank ??? iw
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138297 Feb 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... how'd ya know i was standing nakeed in a snowbank ??? iw
because you weren't chasing after some old lady

IW.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#138298 Feb 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... how'd ya know i was standing nakeed in a snowbank ??? iw
OMG!! Just DON'T eat any YELLOW SNOW!! YUCK!!

INDIES ROCKIN' on This ROCKIN' Thursday Night!!!

Campfire Weiner's and Roasted Corn on the Cob.. and Skipper's Recipe for Hush Puppies!!

CHOW DOWN...ALL!!

Hoooosier... Moonshine Detail!! PRONTO!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha Brownies for Dessert)
a_temp

Pottstown, PA

#138299 Feb 6, 2014
cool guy wrote:
I just saw this same exact story on another thread?!?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138301 Feb 7, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... whoa boy thats a Big number i just wanna assk ya sumthang ... lol ...lol at the lol
I gave at da office...sides I'm in the middle of a vestigation...where were you last evening between the hours of 5 & 10?...iw...

Buffalo, NY

#138302 Feb 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave at da office...sides I'm in the middle of a vestigation...where were you last evening between the hours of 5 & 10?...iw...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qMWEIOV0nmMXX
... hmmmmm between 5 & 10 ... i wuz home soakin my bunions ... hey wait a minute i've been framed ... them cuffs are a bit tight officer ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

... i never do nuthang wrong ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min CJ Rocker 162,891
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 5 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 18
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 min Happy Buck Doe Mess 4,542
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min messianic114 164,048
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 12 min Big Knob 213
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 24 min Old Sam 3,502
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 25 min Old Sam 5,737
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 52 min Suezanne 29,125
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min Wolftracks 40,728
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 3 hr Parden Pard 190
More from around the web