Last Post Wins!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138262 Feb 5, 2014
I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. The Indies win now..iw.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138263 Feb 5, 2014
woohoo thank God that is over...I got demoted & ended up in fifth grade...yikes....little boogers...I kept em in at BOTH recesses...

Mike you better have my shortbread cookies...I adore the airline cookies or maybe they just taste better up in the air...could be last supper type of thing...

...iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#138264 Feb 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had nasty cafeteria food but its all good I'm home now...gonna have a chili frito pie with tons of chopped onyuns...so I WIN but I'll share with you, Mike & nota...iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138265 Feb 5, 2014
To all past and present LPW 'ers ...... you are everything I've asked for ......... you too beatles ....... BTW, where is beatles ?
&li st=FL732hvUmezdKzRDl_qbNOVw &feature=mh_lolz

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#138266 Feb 5, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
To all past and present LPW 'ers ...... you are everything I've asked for ......... you too beatles ....... BTW, where is beatles ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xsOSt3hNRY0XX&list=FL732h vUmezdKzRDl_qbNOVw&feature =mh_lolz
IW
I gots him tied up in da backseat... iw ...

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#138267 Feb 5, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xsOSt3hNRY0XX&list=FL732h vUmezdKzRDl_qbNOVw&feature =mh_lolz
IW
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

:)

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#138268 Feb 5, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
Oh, woe is me!
No, for real this time. I can't get my truck doors open. They are frozen tight. There's no ice on the truck...it's just the seal on the doors frozen. I don't have the strength to open them and I wouldn't want to damage the rubber seals anyway.
So I'm stuck here, haunting my own house. And enjoying everyone's posts!
GTW!
... use your hair dryer ... indies are a helpful bunch ... iw

... and the ghost asks how do i get my truck into the bathroom ...iw

Ashburn, VA

#138269 Feb 5, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
... he's on his etch-a-sketch his wifey switched it with his tablet iw ...
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#138271 Feb 5, 2014
**the intercom interrupts your regularly scheduled program ...

Good Evening Class

We're seeking good teachers that know how to be positive examples. There is this class in this building that needs some serious learning and encouraging. Please call the office at Weird Topics if you have any interest.

You will be offered competitive wages according to experience and attitude. If you think you've got what it takes to make a difference. All applicants offered equal opportunity and the roof is high and we expect to expand.

Thank You

De Teacha

We can contribute and hopefully raise some more winners out here. Only serious (serious sense of humor helpful) need apply.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#138272 Feb 5, 2014
Well well da teacha. I can help ya out, call the search off!! tehehe. No wages nessacery it will b my pleasure to school em!!
I am not Pepper

United States

#138273 Feb 6, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
**the intercom interrupts your regularly scheduled program ...
Good Evening Class
We're seeking good teachers that know how to be positive examples. There is this class in this building that needs some serious learning and encouraging. Please call the office at Weird Topics if you have any interest.
You will be offered competitive wages according to experience and attitude. If you think you've got what it takes to make a difference. All applicants offered equal opportunity and the roof is high and we expect to expand.
Thank You
De Teacha
We can contribute and hopefully raise some more winners out here. Only serious (serious sense of humor helpful) need apply.
Hello dawlin :-*
I got word that you needed my assistance.*poofs up hair. Applies a swipe of lip gloss*
Well here I am babeeeee.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138274 Feb 6, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good to see you, Emma!

Level 8

Location hidden

#138276 Feb 6, 2014
omg I just realized I didn't invite JEFFREY to supper...here's ya a toaster strudel...strawberry cream cheese...iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Germantown, OH

#138278 Feb 6, 2014
Taking the win

TWW

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#138279 Feb 6, 2014
Good afternoon, Everyone!

I've got my truck door open! Ladies, here is my best tip: De-Icer and a pair of strong manly hands.

dtw!

Buffalo, NY

#138281 Feb 6, 2014
... my what big hands you have ... all the better to pull open doors with ... and now with those big hands just hand over the win ... thanx ... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138282 Feb 6, 2014
Hi Mike. We are online at the same time for lunch....iw..
cool guy

United States

#138283 Feb 6, 2014
i like to go out naked under my trench coat and walk up to women and open my coat and start pulling my pudd as fast as i can just to see what happens. sometimes i get good reactions most of the time they run away screaming with me jogging behind them singing this little light of mine im gonna let it shine. one time i got asked to go home with an older woman like 56 years old and i went with her. i guess she was hot cause she just left the strip club.

Buffalo, NY

#138284 Feb 6, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Mike. We are online at the same time for lunch....iw..
... excuse me Miss M...A... is anyone sittin here ... mind if i join you for lunch ... i promise not to steal any of your tater tots ... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138285 Feb 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
aawwww...how sweet of you..same here.

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 14 min On the Radio 7,608
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min ROSE 74,433
A to Z songs by title or group! 41 min wichita-rick 1,608
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,606
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 32,975
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,566
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 22,107
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr River Tam 215,573
More from around the web