Last Post Wins!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#138240 Feb 4, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Just got back from the eye doctor and they put those frickin drops in my eyes .... I can barely see the keys, so I can't hear you guys ....... Peace !
Be nice, beatles.
IW
Blinded by the light ......

GTW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#138241 Feb 4, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'...Brrrrr. COLD out There..Think We should ALL Huddle in the Clubhouse.. by the Fireplace. And CHOW down some Chili, Cornbread..and Cherry Pie And HOT COFFEE!!

WHAT'CHA SAY .INDIES???

Dreamers invited..too..;)

INDIES ROCKIN'.IW..LPW (betcha a HOT TODDY)

“trying to make the best”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

of the season I like least

#138242 Feb 4, 2014
Chapter 1.....Page 1

(Wailing and Rattling of chains)

Ebenezer: Old Jacob Marley, is that you?

Ghost: Noooooooo! It is I, Dickens1!

Ebenezer: Are you the Ghost whose visit I was foretold of? The Ghost of Christmas Past?

Ghost: No! Will you ever get over that crap! This is 2014. Let the [Christmas] Past go already. Sheeze.

Ebenezer: Then why that noise, that awful catawauling?

Ghost: The Indies are throwing a big party in the clubhouse and they invited the Dreamers too but they left us Ghosts out!

Ebenezer: Well, isn't that some humbug!

Ghost: I know, right?

(Wailing and Sniffling and Blowing of Nose)

gtw!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138243 Feb 5, 2014
... who do you think the indies are gonna call why sure all of you know ... when theres sumthang wrong in the neighbourhood WHO YA GONNA CALL ... GHOSTBUSTERS ... iw .... now take your slime and you and the ghost of michael jackson and beat it ... Jeffery don't let the beams of our force fields cross ... lets go for that dickins one next we'll lock that one up in the sound proof box ... iw ... then the hatti one WHO YA GONNA CALL ... GHOSTBUSTERS ... IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138244 Feb 5, 2014
I aint afraid of no ghost!!! Imma teacher...we aint skeered a nuttin... but Id much rather stay snuggled down in my comfy warm bed this morning instead of hanging out with a bunch of jr high kids all day ...I owe I owe so off to work I go post...wishing all a wonderful day... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138245 Feb 5, 2014
... shoe um a movie and then give a pop quiz ... mornin belle ...iw

Buffalo, NY

#138246 Feb 5, 2014
... where is Miss M... A ...???... i sur due hope she's ok ... she was s'poze to pick me up at the airport ... took the long way home ... good news i gotta bump ... soooooo who wants me to fly and meet me ... i bear gifts from the.new world ... good ta be home my body took a beatin but ... im baaaaaaaaaaaaaak ...iw

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138247 Feb 5, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... where is Miss M... A ...???... i sur due hope she's ok ... she was s'poze to pick me up at the airport ... took the long way home ... good news i gotta bump ... soooooo who wants me to fly and meet me ... i bear gifts from the.new world ... good ta be home my body took a beatin but ... im baaaaaaaaaaaaaak ...iw
Oh no, a ghost kidnapped her didn't they.....quick, let's gather the Scooby gang!

Zoinks!

Buffalo, NY

#138248 Feb 5, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, a ghost kidnapped her didn't they.....quick, let's gather the Scooby gang!
Zoinks!
...YIKES the parrot is gone too ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#138249 Feb 5, 2014
mid morning post ... Good morning ...

LPW DTW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#138250 Feb 5, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
Welcome back, Mike. How was your vacation? My day is nice.....iw..

Buffalo, NY

#138251 Feb 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back, Mike. How was your vacation? My day is nice.....iw..
... i had a ball nice weather and sun in the fun ... my day is good also Miss M...A... iw ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#138253 Feb 5, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'...
Hey..All RACERS.. Dunkin' Donuts.. DONUTS and HOT COFFEE!!
Hippichick Went to the store also..w/ME!!
Enjoy YOUR Wednesday!!
INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha Is THIS MY.. LAST POST or NOT)
;)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#138254 Feb 5, 2014
_Gabby_ wrote:
Hi y'all. Mind if I hang out for awhile?
Hi Ms Emma. I have seen you around.
Hi
Did a double take when I saw your name. Your name was close enough to another's out here,...
I was going to post from first page ... to you, but glad I took the extra step (MILE) to come in and look at you.

Please, join in the fun. It's nice of you to acknowledge Ms Emma. Seriously they don't come any sweeter. I don't know if she eats pickles with her tuna sandwiches, but I've never seen her sour.

;-)

Hi Ms Emma

I'll take this win and get outta yerrr alls way again. Haha

Oh Gabby, don't forget to take your win or it won't count. K?

**dang, wish I had thought of that name - teeeheee
ROTCLMELO - rolling on the carpet laugin' my ever lovin' off.

Last Post, I just found a book I was to read again. It was fantastic.
Night Films - not sure of author without looking at it.

Ciao - NEXT !

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#138255 Feb 5, 2014
Had a dream (nightmare) last night ... scared me, even after I was awake. I'm not scared now, but I'm still thinking of it.

You see, I've had dreams that came true (if not today, another) and they never were good ones.

I'm gonna pass this win back to the new comer ,... MsGabby or Mr?

;~)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#138256 Feb 5, 2014
This is difficult ... yes, I did create socks. In the beginning (Sept - 2012) of my experimenting with them, I did post a few replies to myself. It was odd to say the least. Not that I was talking to myself, but that I was doing it in front of so many. Haha

Luckily I couldn't really see you. I don't do it anymore. If you recognize a sock of mine, perhaps even a gray now and again ... I'll not be talking to myself,... well, unless you are scrolling through and ignoring me.

Hitting the icons don't count. I'm not one for negative attention, but then I may not be as perfect as some believe they are.

:)

IWA

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#138257 Feb 5, 2014
Sooooo,... One of my bosses called a bit ago and told me, "Trish, since so many are unable to make it to work we'll go ahead and turn off the phone. Since we can't control mother nature, we've decided to at least offer everyone a half days pay.

;~)

Oh, and Walgreen is still open 24/7 - 365!

**There,... I feel better again. Thanks TOPIX for letting me share, spew ... go on and on. I'll stop now. Hmmm, it's not really lie if I intend to, but fail to follow through on some of my promises. DOH!

I'm a Winner 2

Buffalo, NY

#138258 Feb 5, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
This is difficult ... yes, I did create socks. In the beginning (Sept - 2012) of my experimenting with them, I did post a few replies to myself. It was odd to say the least. Not that I was talking to myself, but that I was doing it in front of so many. Haha
Luckily I couldn't really see you. I don't do it anymore. If you recognize a sock of mine, perhaps even a gray now and again ... I'll not be talking to myself,... well, unless you are scrolling through and ignoring me.
Hitting the icons don't count. I'm not one for negative attention, but then I may not be as perfect as some believe they are.
IWA
... say three hail mary's and an our father ... oh yeah and forfiet the win ... iw ...

Level 9

#138259 Feb 5, 2014
Oh, woe is me!

No, for real this time. I can't get my truck doors open. They are frozen tight. There's no ice on the truck...it's just the seal on the doors frozen. I don't have the strength to open them and I wouldn't want to damage the rubber seals anyway.

So I'm stuck here, haunting my own house. And enjoying everyone's posts!

GTW!

Level 9

#138261 Feb 5, 2014
_Gabby_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless my soul. I know you :)
How are you?
I poured hot water on my car door yesterday. 3 times and still wouldn't open.
I had forgot to unlock them......Brain freeze :)
Hi Gabby! I knew I had seen your avatar before. Isn't this a fun thread!

I've been Googling for help and I've found a couple of good ideas but they are "preventive"...I should have already done them. It rained so much yesterday so I'm sure water got in the seals and froze. The key and the handle are fine and there's no ice on the outside. If I don't get them open today, I'm afraid it will be a long time before I can because the temps are steadily dropping.

But I still love winter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO | Woman who saved dog from hot car says s... 1 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 201,836
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 min Old Sam 2,966
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Old Sam 18,569
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 5 min Judy 123 2,641
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min UnderstandPeople 32,713
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Sharlene45 194,893
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Sam 58,305
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 30 min Knock off purse s... 7,922
More from around the web