Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138074 Jan 31, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Who's AC, ola ?
IW
How did I KNOW someone would ask that? I must be Psychic!!! Want me to read your hand???...=).. iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#138075 Jan 31, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I KNOW someone would ask that? I must be Psychic!!! Want me to read your hand???...=).. iw ...
... sure and while yur at it see ifin ya can figure out the phone number that girl wrote on it ... teach me not to drink from a cold sweaty beer bottle ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138076 Jan 31, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... sure and while yur at it see ifin ya can figure out the phone number that girl wrote on it ... teach me not to drink from a cold sweaty beer bottle ...
1-888-FONE-SEX...YW...=)... iw ...

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#138077 Jan 31, 2014
A raindrop fell on my little head this morning. I think it was a raindrop. Of course, it could have been one of those bright ideas that thump me every now and then....

....hmmm....got my umbrella and a notepad-with-pen.....I'm ready for whichever.

Good morning, Everyone!

GTW !

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138078 Jan 31, 2014
Good Morning beautiful people..Has anyone heard from CA?...I'm sure gonna miss all you fun,loving people.It's been great to know you all and soon I will have to part..You will aways be in my thoughts and heart...But until then..I WIN!!

DTW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138079 Jan 31, 2014
haven't seen CA & also haven't s Trina...hmmm ... iw ...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#138080 Jan 31, 2014
Weird is winning.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#138081 Jan 31, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
A raindrop fell on my little head this morning. I think it was a raindrop. Of course, it could have been one of those bright ideas that thump me every now and then....
....hmmm....got my umbrella and a notepad-with-pen.....I'm ready for whichever.
Good morning, Everyone!
GTW !
Hope is wasn't a bird!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#138082 Jan 31, 2014
And a very good afternoon to everybody !

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#138083 Jan 31, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope is wasn't a bird!
That was my first thought too, TLC, but if it was, it was an itty bitty bird because it was an itty bitty thump-----

------uh oh, that sounds like my big deep profound thoughts and ideas are itty bitty too, huh? Well, I have been known to think up some whoppers...er.....ideas.

Where do y'all think Bill Gates got his big bright idea? I was having dinner at their home and just happened to mention I wish there was a shortcut........

:)

GTW!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#138084 Jan 31, 2014
Dickens ... You seem to have a very wonderful imagination.
But it needs to be more channeled ... just saying

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#138085 Jan 31, 2014
_my thoughts_ wrote:
Dickens ... You seem to have a very wonderful imagination.
But it needs to be more channeled ... just saying
How so?

:)

GTW

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#138086 Jan 31, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
:)
GTW
For starters ... take me for instance.
Be gentle now ... lol

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#138087 Jan 31, 2014
_my thoughts_ wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters ... take me for instance.
Be gentle now ... lol
I got'cha, My Thoughts, and not to worry....I'll take great care in handling all thoughts.

Btw, it's fun meeting you.

:)

GTW !

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#138088 Jan 31, 2014
My first goal ... to get your attention !
Now ... imagine this ...

A walk through a beautiful park on a warm summer day ...
with a good friend ... that would mean so much more than you
just working up a sweat on a rowing machine all by yourself ....
now .... how is that imagination working now ...?

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#138089 Jan 31, 2014
_my thoughts_ wrote:
My first goal ... to get your attention !
Now ... imagine this ...
A walk through a beautiful park on a warm summer day ...
with a good friend ... that would mean so much more than you
just working up a sweat on a rowing machine all by yourself ....
now .... how is that imagination working now ...?
That is imagination at its finest....creating a pleasant and inviting scenario.

:)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#138090 Jan 31, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my first thought too, TLC, but if it was, it was an itty bitty bird because it was an itty bitty thump-----
------uh oh, that sounds like my big deep profound thoughts and ideas are itty bitty too, huh? Well, I have been known to think up some whoppers...er.....ideas.
Where do y'all think Bill Gates got his big bright idea? I was having dinner at their home and just happened to mention I wish there was a shortcut........
:)
GTW!
Lol you're cute.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138091 Jan 31, 2014
just_ola wrote:
haven't seen CA & also haven't s Trina...hmmm ... iw ...
Thank you ola....

DTW

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#138092 Jan 31, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is imagination at its finest....creating a pleasant and inviting scenario.
:)
Well sit down ... hang on to something ... and do not let go for any reason ...

just ' yell ' when you are ready !
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138093 Jan 31, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
A raindrop fell on my little head this morning. I think it was a raindrop. Of course, it could have been one of those bright ideas that thump me every now and then....
....hmmm....got my umbrella and a notepad-with-pen.....I'm ready for whichever.
Good morning, Everyone!
GTW !
are you sure there wernt no pigeons around ?

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min Mr_FX 8,500
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 165,121
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Jennifer Renee 12,056
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min dirtclod 168,586
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 11 min Lord Satan 15,531
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min Brandiiiiiiii 18,400
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 18 min Cyan in CA 1,376
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr harley honey 1,217
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Michael Satterfield 41,321
Answer a question with a question 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 219
More from around the web