Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137994 Jan 28, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... HHHEEELLLLOOO Jeffery ... i just posted a long post but as usual topix found it offensive ... got a call from BIG NOSE and had to meet wit him this morning ... said cookies and marshmellows to be an INDIE ... being an INDIE is a privledge in its self ... he told me beatle was tryin to make a move to get more then himself to become a TTTTi ... so guess whos comin ta town ... yep keep an eye out for a long line of black limos ... said he's comin for the super bowl so a little bussiness may be on the list also ... he got Miss M...A... and me seats in his private suite ...(jeffery he seems real pizzed) better break out the mattresses ... oh-oh ...
... ps ... ola private eyes are watchin you ... gone a few weeks and yur a flirtin n dirtin on me ... we'll discuss this upon my return ... luv VLAD the impailer ... so im off to the keys got my azzless chaps on and just like a scene from easy rider i have to drop off a package for BIG NOSE ... got the tank on the harley filled and just finished my second cuppa coffee ... wishin all my indie friends warm day ... got up to 80 here yesterday and plenty of sun ... see ya'll when i return ... IW ...
Don't worry bro, I already hit the mattress as soon as you said he was coming to town.... I screwed up one time and he's never going to forget it..... it's tough to have a big nose in your life..

IW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137995 Jan 28, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry bro, I already hit the mattress as soon as you said he was coming to town.... I screwed up one time and he's never going to forget it..... it's tough to have a big nose in your life..
IW
Join the TTTTi and gain your automatic big-nose shield .....run around behind it with yer tongue out and eyes bulging ! Never pee your pants again !!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#137996 Jan 28, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, not sure if we've met before...nice to meet you finer-points....
the pleasure is all mine ... I assure you

Location hidden

#137997 Jan 28, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, thank you, Finer-Points. I feel the love and I'm going to pay it forward.
:)
If you aren't affiliated with a team yet, the Ghosties would love to have you join us!
GTW!
I am a team player ... and that invite sounds good to me ...

now ... what have I got to wear or do ... lol
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137998 Jan 28, 2014
_finer-points_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A tee-shirt with TTTTi emblazoned upon it.......front and back would be a great start !

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137999 Jan 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Join the TTTTi and gain your automatic big-nose shield .....run around behind it with yer tongue out and eyes bulging ! Never pee your pants again !!!!!!!!!!
... hey beatle do you own horses ???... cause there's a horse's head in your bed ...(sounds of al martino playing in the background)... chow belle ... i mean beatle ... time to roll our chrome horses inta the barn and head on out for some liquid livations ... OHHHHHHHHHH lazy mary ya better get up ... oh my my ... iw ... nice and warm here in key largo ... lol ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138000 Jan 28, 2014
_finer-points_ wrote:
<quoted text>
... they give ya a tinfoil hat ... iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#138001 Jan 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> A tee-shirt with TTTTi emblazoned upon it.......front and back would be a great start !
... sure all ya get is a crummy t-shirt ... hey beatle i found somethang you'd enjoy ... little drink called a rum runner ... it has friut juices and six shots of rum and booze with a 151 floating on the top ... kinda turns your knees inta nerf stuff ... enjoyin the road trip and im not gonna try off roadin like you did ... iw ... just waitin on my mate to finish pickin the bugs outta his teeth and its time for ... wasted away in marg... a'll hell ya know the rest ... glad i can walk to the bar and close enough to crawl home ... the first tonite is on BIG NOSE ...and he said ... nun fur you ... lol ... iw ...

Location hidden

#138002 Jan 28, 2014
those all sound easy for me to do and show off with ...

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138003 Jan 28, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry bro, I already hit the mattress as soon as you said he was coming to town.... I screwed up one time and he's never going to forget it..... it's tough to have a big nose in your life..
IW
Last Post Wins: After Dark....?
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138004 Jan 28, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... they give ya a tinfoil hat ... iw ...
with built in earplugs to drown out all the fibs from the (ugh) undies,etc !
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138005 Jan 28, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... sure all ya get is a crummy t-shirt ... hey beatle i found somethang you'd enjoy ... little drink called a rum runner ... it has friut juices and six shots of rum and booze with a 151 floating on the top ... kinda turns your knees inta nerf stuff ... enjoyin the road trip and im not gonna try off roadin like you did ... iw ... just waitin on my mate to finish pickin the bugs outta his teeth and its time for ... wasted away in marg... a'll hell ya know the rest ... glad i can walk to the bar and close enough to crawl home ... the first tonite is on BIG NOSE ...and he said ... nun fur you ... lol ... iw ...
heh heh......sounds good.....sorta. Is that 151 Bacardi ?...maybe next time......me and mummy bear attacked a bottle of Coruba (with assorted di'ffrent things in it on Saturday) and it made me tired for near two days.....hmmmmm.....ever had that? Musta been a bad batch I suppose! Hey !!!!......enjoy yerself big boy.....and let's be careful out there ??????????
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138006 Jan 28, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy doc..........After midnight...gonna let it all hang out .....R.I.P J J ........AND Pete Seeger !!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#138007 Jan 28, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ola!
Harvard called this morning....they want me to chair their Mathematics Department!
tee hee
:)
go for it...some days Pre K is enough for me...=)... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138008 Jan 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Join the TTTTi and gain your automatic big-nose shield .....run around behind it with yer tongue out and eyes bulging ! Never pee your pants again !!!!!!!!!!
It would be sooo nice not to pee my pants again ... but somehow, I don't believe you, beatles.
I think I'll stay with the mattress.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138009 Jan 28, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ..... I can come out in the dark.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138010 Jan 28, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> It would be sooo nice not to pee my pants again ... but somehow, I don't believe you, beatles.
I think I'll stay with the mattress.
IW
Surely it must be beginning to get a little soggy by now ?......consider thine options little one......there could be a new,drier world just waiting out there !
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#138011 Jan 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Surely it must be beginning to get a little soggy by now ?......consider thine options little one......there could be a new,drier world just waiting out there !
yes, there may be a drier world out there,.... but alas, it's not for me.......... I have miles to go before I can be dry.

IW
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#138012 Jan 29, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> yes, there may be a drier world out there,.... but alas, it's not for me.......... I have miles to go before I can be dry.
IW
Fair enough...tuff it out....full credit to yer......and not worried about going through life being called "Wetman". We salute you Jof ...er Stinky !!........hahahahahaha.......g ah,sometimes I just can't believe how..........aah never mind

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#138013 Jan 29, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> thanks ..... I can come out in the dark.
IW
No lights...bummer.....iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min NoahLovesU 163,790
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 8 min Grace Nerissa 2,297
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min eleanorigby 40,676
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Wolftracks 162,832
The N-word: (Jul '14) 46 min Mr_FX 326
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 48 min Mr_FX 24,091
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 50 min Mr_FX 176
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 2 hr Michael 173
News Cremains wash up on Scotland shoreline and you ... 5 hr Crystal_Clear722 5
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 6 hr Enzo49 20,421
More from around the web