Winning

TWW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137961 Jan 27, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NotaGoth! It's nice to meet you. I've been reading this thread off and on, and I see y'all have a fun time here.
:)
Nice to meet you too, Dickens1. I've definitely had wonderful moments in this thread!

Level 8

Location hidden

#137962 Jan 27, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> You're an indie,
I'm an indie,
Mike's an indie too.
We are indies
Always indies
Forever we'll be true.
INDIES FOREVER !
IW
Okay, okay, I"ll do an indie cheerleader dance....

Rah rah rah!
Go indies go!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137963 Jan 27, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rah rah rah!
Go indies go!
What ??????????are you leaving the TTTTi,doc ?.........think carefully of the benefits you'll lose !! You do know GM's thinking seriously of moving on over ?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137964 Jan 27, 2014
Hello people...hope those you are where is cold..stay warm and safe.

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137965 Jan 27, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> What ??????????are you leaving the TTTTi,doc ?.........think carefully of the benefits you'll lose !! You do know GM's thinking seriously of moving on over ?
I cant believe the trickery you would use to get someone into your wretched organization .... BAH !

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137966 Jan 27, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rah rah rah!
Go indies go!
Ooooooooh, luv that tutu.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137967 Jan 27, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Indies?
y not ?... don't forget the IW at the end .....(indies win)

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137968 Jan 27, 2014
The indies win now....iw..

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#137969 Jan 27, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> y not ?... don't forget the IW at the end .....(indies win)
IW
Lol. Yes Sir!
IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137970 Jan 27, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> What ??????????are you leaving the TTTTi,doc ?.........think carefully of the benefits you'll lose !! You do know GM's thinking seriously of moving on over ?
I didn't know.....oh wait I was an honorary member was i?....oopsie....iw

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137971 Jan 27, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ola! I'm tripping and falling all over the place but I'm getting the feel of it....ouch on that bad pun!....
(what kind of cookies? Oreos? The Ghost Team offered me marshmallows. They know my weakness!)
Have a wonderful day!
GTW!
I'VE got marshmallows!!! regular marshmallows...sugar cookie flavored marshmallows...and vanilla marshmallows...AND I've got graham crackers & Hershey's...AND Mike's got this big ole fireplace...we can make s'mores...and if you're still hungry we can make s'more s'mores... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137972 Jan 27, 2014
Mike needs to get his butt back north & take this cold with him!!! Tuesday & Wednesday SNOW DAYS here...wait... what am I complaining about? lol ... iw ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#137973 Jan 27, 2014
HEY .. I finally have a fellow Ghostie to arrive and quit trying to entice them to be an indie . Oh the shenanigans !!

GTW GTW GTW !!

“And what is so rare”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as a day in June?

#137974 Jan 27, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE got marshmallows!!! regular marshmallows...sugar cookie flavored marshmallows...and vanilla marshmallows...AND I've got graham crackers & Hershey's...AND Mike's got this big ole fireplace...we can make s'mores...and if you're still hungry we can make s'more s'mores... iw ...
I've got upper management back at the negotiating table. When I told them what the Indies had offered me, they pledged to furnish me with 14 bags of Kraft Deluxe Giant Air-Puffed Marshmallows weekly. That's 7 bags each day! Each week! And for good measure, the CEO said they would throw in 5 Giant Pixie Styx! Each week!

The Ghosties want me....they really want me!

:)

GTW !

“And what is so rare”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as a day in June?

#137975 Jan 27, 2014
OMG! What has come over me! You'd think I was auditioning for Jeopardy or...or...or American Idol. It's got to be nerves causing me to make so many goofs.

Ok, let me do the math....

If the Ghost team offers me 14 bags of marshmallows per week, at x amount of income earned, and y stands for the number of marshmallows in each bag, and I divide that by z to cover shipping, and divide each week by 24, the number of hours in a day, and multiply the sum to the 3rd degree, and estimate a-b-a and subtract the quotient.....

well, it's plain to see I would receive 2 bags of marshmallows each day. Sheese, that's what I meant to say.

GTW. I think.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137976 Jan 28, 2014
... HHHEEELLLLOOO Jeffery ... i just posted a long post but as usual topix found it offensive ... got a call from BIG NOSE and had to meet wit him this morning ... said cookies and marshmellows to be an INDIE ... being an INDIE is a privledge in its self ... he told me beatle was tryin to make a move to get more then himself to become a TTTTi ... so guess whos comin ta town ... yep keep an eye out for a long line of black limos ... said he's comin for the super bowl so a little bussiness may be on the list also ... he got Miss M...A... and me seats in his private suite ...(jeffery he seems real pizzed) better break out the mattresses ... oh-oh ...

... ps ... ola private eyes are watchin you ... gone a few weeks and yur a flirtin n dirtin on me ... we'll discuss this upon my return ... luv VLAD the impailer ... so im off to the keys got my azzless chaps on and just like a scene from easy rider i have to drop off a package for BIG NOSE ... got the tank on the harley filled and just finished my second cuppa coffee ... wishin all my indie friends warm day ... got up to 80 here yesterday and plenty of sun ... see ya'll when i return ... IW ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Paisley_Posey 56,783
motorcycle traveling stories (Mar '15) 8 min streetglidehoney 2,308
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 min consensus 19,692
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 16 min honeymylove 7,419
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 17 min Potted Squrl 3
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 18 min razz58 11,512
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10,141
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 192,756
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Cyan in CA 18,001
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 hr Bad Bex 7,179