Since: Aug 08

Englewood, FL

#137907 Jan 25, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Hey Mike, watch out for beatles .... he's on the warpath ... I think he's got a Kiwi that bites.
IW
... im glad topix wont let him register... bad enuff we have to read his posts ... im not so sure we'd be able to do that wit his ugly mug on a avatar ... he musta had a bad whitebait fritter ... i heard that brady is still walkin the streets saying "whats so special in Omaha "... iw

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#137908 Jan 25, 2014
... still CHILLIN in the sunshine state ... only fifty four this morning but buffalo is a minus six ... been chowin down so much seafood i think im growing gills ... i've eaten so many oysters when i go to bed and sleep on my back the blanket dosent even touch body (picture a circus tent pole)... who needs viagra ... so given my best ta all my friends on topix ... dont send bail money yet ... iw ... big nose said he may come back with me ... iw...

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137909 Jan 25, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Hey Mike, watch out for beatles .... he's on the warpath ... I think he's got a Kiwi that bites.
IW
His pecker bites.....whoa....

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137910 Jan 25, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... im glad topix wont let him register... bad enuff we have to read his posts ... im not so sure we'd be able to do that wit his ugly mug on a avatar ... he musta had a bad whitebait fritter ... i heard that brady is still walkin the streets saying "whats so special in Omaha "... iw
Sometimes I wonder what Jeffrey's profile would look like too....lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137911 Jan 25, 2014
woohoo GM post...yesterday was oh so busy...tons of snow pix on FB & MM...most has melted now but soooooo cold...wind chill in teens... iw ...

“Hey! Throw another snowball!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

I'll make snowcream!

#137912 Jan 25, 2014
Good morning, Everyone!

May a Prodigal Child come back? I think I've posted here before. I see some familiar faces and the decor seems the same. I don't remember the bbq grill but I suppose it does make a good end table.(Everyone to his own taste, I always say.) Actually none of this looks familiar. Maybe I should have taken I-40 out of Walla Walla.

I think I'm lost.

:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137913 Jan 25, 2014
Still here..ain't gone yet...lol

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137914 Jan 25, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... im glad topix wont let him register... bad enuff we have to read his posts ... im not so sure we'd be able to do that wit his ugly mug on a avatar ... he musta had a bad whitebait fritter ... i heard that brady is still walkin the streets saying "whats so special in Omaha "... iw
Yeah ... the whole team stunk .... Brady include .
I don't want to see that ugly mug ... probly give me nightmares.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137915 Jan 25, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... still CHILLIN in the sunshine state ... only fifty four this morning but buffalo is a minus six ... been chowin down so much seafood i think im growing gills ... i've eaten so many oysters when i go to bed and sleep on my back the blanket dosent even touch body (picture a circus tent pole)... who needs viagra ... so given my best ta all my friends on topix ... dont send bail money yet ... iw ... big nose said he may come back with me ... iw...
You leave big noae where he is ... HEAR ME ?!

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137916 Jan 25, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Still here..ain't gone yet...lol
DTW
Stay as long as you can ..... PLEASE !

IW

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

.........2015.........

#137917 Jan 25, 2014
hey friends hope everybody is staying warm...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137918 Jan 25, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> Stay as long as you can ..... PLEASE !
IW
aawww..how sweet and thoughtful you are..Thank you...I will stay as long as I can..You make me feel loved....Never forget that I love you my dear friend..((HUGS))..So how you doing?..You got to do a pole dance for me in order to get your underwears back..ugh..unless you don't want them back :o)

DTW

“Hey! Throw another snowball!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

I'll make snowcream!

#137919 Jan 25, 2014
{Taking up the guitar, twanging on the E string}

Ooooh, I'm in it to win it! Yeah yeah
Didn't choose it to lose it! Naw Naw
By hook or by crook I'm gonna snook
right out of here with the Win.
Yea Yea I say it agin
Ooooh, I'm in it to win it------

{lays down guitar, picks up harmonica, lays down some Blues notes}

(Tee hee....am I winning yet?)

:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137920 Jan 25, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
{Taking up the guitar, twanging on the E string}
Ooooh, I'm in it to win it! Yeah yeah
Didn't choose it to lose it! Naw Naw
By hook or by crook I'm gonna snook
right out of here with the Win.
Yea Yea I say it agin
Ooooh, I'm in it to win it------
{lays down guitar, picks up harmonica, lays down some Blues notes}
(Tee hee....am I winning yet?)
:)
almost...but you MUST end your post with IW... cause... iw...=)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#137921 Jan 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
almost...but you MUST end your post with IW... cause... iw...=)
Dickens is not an Indie ... She knows Ghost Rider and I'm sure is part of Ghosts team . I'll have to remind her.:)

GTW - Ghost's Team Wins !!

“Hey! Throw another snowball!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

I'll make snowcream!

#137922 Jan 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
almost...but you MUST end your post with IW... cause... iw...=)
Hi Ola! The IW stands for Indie Win, right? The opposition are the Dreamers. Are there any others? Being of a somewhat rebellious, independent nature, I'll side with the IW's!

IW!

:)

“Hey! Throw another snowball!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

I'll make snowcream!

#137923 Jan 25, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickens is not an Indie ... She knows Ghost Rider and I'm sure is part of Ghosts team . I'll have to remind her.:)
GTW - Ghost's Team Wins !!
Hi Hatti! Oh, you're right....I do post on the Ghost Team in another forum. I didn't realize it was an option here. Thank you for reminding me.

{tearing up my Indies Membership Card}

Uhhh, Indies....sorry about that. En Guard!

GTW!

:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#137924 Jan 25, 2014
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti! Oh, you're right....I do post on the Ghost Team in another forum. I didn't realize it was an option here. Thank you for reminding me.
{tearing up my Indies Membership Card}
Uhhh, Indies....sorry about that. En Guard!
GTW!
:)
Woo hoo !!

Take that you ole Indies ... We are winning !!

GTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137925 Jan 25, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoo !!
Take that you ole Indies ... We are winning !!
GTW
now, now, lets not be hasty ... it is well known that indies always win.

IW

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#137926 Jan 25, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> now, now, lets not be hasty ... it is well known that indies always win.
IW
You mean come in second ?.. That's what I was thinking :)

GTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Enzo49 38,478
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Mega Monster 8,766
topix offbeat has yet to explain bodini (Aug '08) 4 min Husker D 39
**Word Game** A-Z Words that have 2 or more of... (Jun '13) 4 min quilterqueen 122
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 4 min CJ Rocker 5,795
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 7 min Neandertroll 4,507
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 13 min quilterqueen 141
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 155,285
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Koyate 28,588
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr Sublime1 406
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 3 hr Enzo49 7,662
More from around the web