Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137863 Jan 20, 2014
Mike, the next time you are out in da boat swing by & pick up beatle & the missus...man that's nutz!!!... iw ...

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137864 Jan 20, 2014
just_ola wrote:
Mike, the next time you are out in da boat swing by & pick up beatle & the missus...man that's nutz!!!... iw ...
All aboard Noah's ark....iw

Since: Aug 08

Fort Myers, FL

#137865 Jan 20, 2014
just_ola wrote:
... geeesh ola its beatle ... the poor old sod got his car hung up on the railroad tracks and he keeps drivin down yelling earthquake ... plus not to be nasty but krypt told me his misses is such a hevfty woman the earth shakes when she walks ... now remember thats what krypt said ... but i think he said she was meatly not hefty ... as carol king sang ... i feel the earth move under my feet ... hahaha come on beatle im just pushin yur leg ...

“South Louisiana”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

very small

#137866 Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys how it's hanging??? from south LA. TAKE CAREDTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137867 Jan 21, 2014
oh beatles??? are you OK??? can you hear me now???... sheesh I'm not falling for that ole CPR trick again...SLAP!!! welcome back... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137868 Jan 21, 2014
Rentman1 wrote:
Hey guys how it's hanging??? from south LA. TAKE CAREDTW
well since you asked I am having a bad hair day...from north LA... iw...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137869 Jan 21, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... geeesh ola its beatle ... the poor old sod got his car hung up on the railroad tracks and he keeps drivin down yelling earthquake ... plus not to be nasty but krypt told me his misses is such a hevfty woman the earth shakes when she walks ... now remember thats what krypt said ... but i think he said she was meatly not hefty ... as carol king sang ... i feel the earth move under my feet ... hahaha come on beatle im just pushin yur leg ...
ya ha ha.......when I told 'er once that the earth always moves for me I got a damned good slapping........and then was blamed for breaking two of her nails !
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137870 Jan 21, 2014
just_ola wrote:
oh beatles??? are you OK??? can you hear me now???... sheesh I'm not falling for that ole CPR trick again...SLAP!!! welcome back... iw ...
MORE SLAPS ????......it's no trick (honest !!!!)...sorta. Maybe just a little walkin' on the back then .....hmm ?........and a rub of the hamstring ?

Level 8

Location hidden

#137871 Jan 21, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>MORE SLAPS ????......it's no trick (honest !!!!)...sorta. Maybe just a little walkin' on the back then .....hmm ?........and a rub of the hamstring ?
walk on the back!?!?!? you don't know what youre sayin!!! hmmm it would eliminate competition...flat on the floor ... better gag ya first...=)... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137872 Jan 21, 2014
What has this place turned into ?.... Cripes, gone a couple days and it's gone to the dogs.
Kneel down and kiss my ring, and I will see that you are forgiven ... I said ring, beatles !
Snow, snow, and more snow.
The Pats lost, but the Indies are still winning....... YAHOO !

IW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137873 Jan 21, 2014
Oh my....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#137874 Jan 21, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN' on this TACO TUESDAY.. at GMGMIKE'S!!

Tomorrow is Wednesday .WRAPPED WEINIES.. at Dave's Bar and Grill..
.Bacon Wrapped Weiners..YUM!!

Saving ya a Seat INDIES!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha French Kiss.. MUAH)

Level 8

Location hidden

#137875 Jan 22, 2014
snuggle up kinda day post... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Englewood, FL

#137878 Jan 22, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
What has this place turned into ?.... Cripes, gone a couple days and it's gone to the dogs.
Kneel down and kiss my ring, and I will see that you are forgiven ... I said ring, beatles !
Snow, snow, and more snow.
The Pats lost, but the Indies are still winning....... YAHOO !
IW
... gone to the dogs is a ruff ruff way of sayin it ... its that damn kiwi afoe ya know it well all have ta wear muzzles ... come on jeffery lets go lift a leg up on him ...iw ... so no stoppin by any hydrant ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137879 Jan 22, 2014
Hi Mike and ola. We win now....iw...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137880 Jan 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Mike and ola. We win now....iw...
hey sunshine...we sure do...=)... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137881 Jan 22, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sunshine...we sure do...=)... iw ...
Nah,nah....another TTTTi day. Hey ola...iff'n you see that GM and Joffy sneakin' about on one leg you have full permission to use the bat that's sitting on the bar in the clubrooms ! Coupla hits each should do it..........more if yer want !!!!!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#137882 Jan 22, 2014
It's cold :(

GTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137883 Jan 22, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Nah,nah....another TTTTi day. Hey ola...iff'n you see that GM and Joffy sneakin' about on one leg you have full permission to use the bat that's sitting on the bar in the clubrooms ! Coupla hits each should do it..........more if yer want !!!!!!!
Imma lover notta fighter... talk to Big Nose... iw ..

Level 8

Location hidden

#137884 Jan 23, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
It's cold :(
GTW
Here, have a blanket.....iw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 134,445
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 25 min whatimeisit 40,764
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min Mega Monster 7,808
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 37 min whatimeisit 4,059
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 41 min wichita-rick 456
A six word game (Dec '08) 49 min Trouser Cough 18,049
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min wichita-rick 152,866
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 26,019
Is it possible to....... 1 hr CJ Rocker 610
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,786