Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... and i ate the dawg ... mustard n onions ... order of fries...
Don't let Snoop dog snoop you out...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

....not another dog day afternoon ?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

beatlesinthebog wrote:
....not another dog day afternoon ?
dog days of summer sound pretty good right now...brrrr...iw...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
dog days of summer sound pretty good right now...brrrr...iw...
Send a large jar and I'll mail some sunshine back..........90o and cloudless.....along with 'nother danged earthquake...(course we're used to them now)......not !

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Send a large jar and I'll mail some sunshine back..........90o and cloudless.....along with 'nother danged earthquake...(course we're used to them now)......not !
I couldn't imagine living with the threat of earthquakes, or any kind of extreme weather...I am quite happy right where I am planted...=)...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't imagine living with the threat of earthquakes, or any kind of extreme weather...I am quite happy right where I am planted...=)...
It's the little things that tend to piss yer off.......the new back door and the beautiful old arched 32 pane bay window which were to replace previous damage fell over and turned into 10,000 piece jig-saw puzzles. More firewood for when winter attacks...hahahahaha....sob!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

jeeezus........another one just hit right under the floor.......and it's started pissin' with rain..........haha......yer wanna try sittig at a 2 ton table while it starts bumping across the floor.......(no you don't..stay where you are!!!!!!!!!) aah here we go again.....the bloody cleanup...shitshitshitshitshit shitshitsh

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Mike, the next time you are out in da boat swing by & pick up beatle & the missus...man that's nutz!!!... iw ...

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
Mike, the next time you are out in da boat swing by & pick up beatle & the missus...man that's nutz!!!... iw ...
All aboard Noah's ark....iw

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
... geeesh ola its beatle ... the poor old sod got his car hung up on the railroad tracks and he keeps drivin down yelling earthquake ... plus not to be nasty but krypt told me his misses is such a hevfty woman the earth shakes when she walks ... now remember thats what krypt said ... but i think he said she was meatly not hefty ... as carol king sang ... i feel the earth move under my feet ... hahaha come on beatle im just pushin yur leg ...

“South Louisiana”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

very small

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Hey guys how it's hanging??? from south LA. TAKE CAREDTW

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

oh beatles??? are you OK??? can you hear me now???... sheesh I'm not falling for that ole CPR trick again...SLAP!!! welcome back... iw ...

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Rentman1 wrote:
Hey guys how it's hanging??? from south LA. TAKE CAREDTW
well since you asked I am having a bad hair day...from north LA... iw...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... geeesh ola its beatle ... the poor old sod got his car hung up on the railroad tracks and he keeps drivin down yelling earthquake ... plus not to be nasty but krypt told me his misses is such a hevfty woman the earth shakes when she walks ... now remember thats what krypt said ... but i think he said she was meatly not hefty ... as carol king sang ... i feel the earth move under my feet ... hahaha come on beatle im just pushin yur leg ...
ya ha ha.......when I told 'er once that the earth always moves for me I got a damned good slapping........and then was blamed for breaking two of her nails !
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
oh beatles??? are you OK??? can you hear me now???... sheesh I'm not falling for that ole CPR trick again...SLAP!!! welcome back... iw ...
MORE SLAPS ????......it's no trick (honest !!!!)...sorta. Maybe just a little walkin' on the back then .....hmm ?........and a rub of the hamstring ?

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>MORE SLAPS ????......it's no trick (honest !!!!)...sorta. Maybe just a little walkin' on the back then .....hmm ?........and a rub of the hamstring ?
walk on the back!?!?!? you don't know what youre sayin!!! hmmm it would eliminate competition...flat on the floor ... better gag ya first...=)... iw ...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

What has this place turned into ?.... Cripes, gone a couple days and it's gone to the dogs.
Kneel down and kiss my ring, and I will see that you are forgiven ... I said ring, beatles !
Snow, snow, and more snow.
The Pats lost, but the Indies are still winning....... YAHOO !

IW

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Oh my....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

INDIES ROCKIN' on this TACO TUESDAY.. at GMGMIKE'S!!

Tomorrow is Wednesday .WRAPPED WEINIES.. at Dave's Bar and Grill..
.Bacon Wrapped Weiners..YUM!!

Saving ya a Seat INDIES!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha French Kiss.. MUAH)

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

snuggle up kinda day post... iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,221 - 134,240 of136,092
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••