Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137831 Jan 17, 2014
Ya hah, Yo hoe, Hey moe .... whatya know ?

Always IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137832 Jan 17, 2014
Have a nice evening, ola, Mike and jeffrey...iw..

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#137833 Jan 17, 2014
Last Post :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137834 Jan 17, 2014
Can we have a lpw slumber party...

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Germantown, OH

#137835 Jan 17, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Can we have a lpw slumber party...
Why not :)
TWW

Since: Aug 08

Fort Myers, FL

#137836 Jan 17, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Flirtin'??......never !........DEADLY serious.so be careful thah.......GMG Pugwash !!!!!!!!!!aaaand,what's this jody...huh ??? hmmmmm.......jody foster..'imposter'??..hahaha.. .sure yer ain't gone caught a west wind and ended up in East London docks ....eh,jackie?....and......and .....aaaaNND.......yer got yer hiney on ice !!!!!!! TOO much info.....we've heard 'bout you sea-faring folk !!!!!!!!
like tull yur as thick as a brick (jethro tull)... geeesh now i got to xplain my jokes ... ok kiwi this is just cause im one hellava great guy ill tell ya ... back when i was knee deep in the mud and the blood ... if one of us got a "dear john"... we called the lowdown scumbag new boyfriend a jodie ... in cadence ... if yur woman is on the rag ... let me hear yur left foot drag ... while away on a roadie yur old lady found a jody ... pugwash eh ... can i trade that for a snozzer rub ...ou ou. jackie blue ... and my hiney stayed cold the whole trip ... so the captn ask me what my name was afor we went out fishing ... i told him call me Ishmael ... aruuuuuu the great white beastie ... heave with all yur heart men and the whale will be ours ...

“Life is just too short”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#137837 Jan 18, 2014
Shuuuutttt they are all sleeping!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137838 Jan 18, 2014
GM Emma & udders...a slumber party sounds good & I'll have what Mike is having... iw ...

“Life is just too short”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#137839 Jan 18, 2014
During that time let me get the first place:-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#137840 Jan 18, 2014
no can do...iw...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#137841 Jan 18, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'.........GOOOOOD AFTERNOON INDIES!!

WHO is Having a SLEEPOVER??? At the Clubhouse???
WHEN?? WHAT Time??? ARE there gonna be MUNCHIES??

Fill me in..In the Meantime..Jogging pant outfit, Woolley socks, Sneakers and Hoodie...Okay..READY SET GO...
YESSSS...I SEE the HOT DOG CART Up AHEAD!!!

GOT SAUERKRAUT???

INDIES ROCKIN'.. IW..LPW (Betcha a Dr. Pepper also)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#137842 Jan 18, 2014
GTW GTW GTW GTW GTW GTW GTW GTW

Yep .. Winning
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#137844 Jan 18, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> like tull yur as thick as a brick (jethro tull)... geeesh now i got to xplain my jokes ... ok kiwi this is just cause im one hellava great guy ill tell ya ... back when i was knee deep in the mud and the blood ... if one of us got a "dear john"... we called the lowdown scumbag new boyfriend a jodie ... in cadence ... if yur woman is on the rag ... let me hear yur left foot drag ... while away on a roadie yur old lady found a jody ... pugwash eh ... can i trade that for a snozzer rub ...ou ou. jackie blue ... and my hiney stayed cold the whole trip ... so the captn ask me what my name was afor we went out fishing ... i told him call me Ishmael ... aruuuuuu the great white beastie ... heave with all yur heart men and the whale will be ours ...
halearhaha.....cleared that up in a nutshell..........perfick...ha ha..........can use that today while laying back with a $6 bottle of beer at a neat little country pub (oooh I love Sundays !!) heh heh.......the crystal ball says a coupla people are gonna have new names !!!! "Hey.....yuh f*****g Jodies " !!!!!!....hahahaha ,thanks GM.....uh...you will take responsibility for any black eyes etc ??.......yup.....thanks again. Here's an old seadog song fur ye ~~"The cabin boy was Nipper.....by christ he was a ripper.......filled his arse with broken glass and cicumsized the skipper ~~".......hahaha......thr ow me a boy !!!!!!! hey...let's be careful out there !!!!!!!!!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137845 Jan 18, 2014
Blow me down ..... I sense the sweet smell of the briny ocean..
Give me another swig of rum, matey ....... ho-ho-ho and a bottle of rum, I smell the breath of an Englishman..

Hey, all you LPWers, I hope you're all well and happy.

Indies Win ... IW IW IW IW
babygotback

Christiansburg, VA

#137846 Jan 18, 2014
I win now where is my prize?

Level 8

Location hidden

#137847 Jan 19, 2014
y'all so funny...bright beautiful nippy sunny Sunday post... =) ... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137848 Jan 19, 2014
just_ola wrote:
y'all so funny...bright beautiful nippy sunny Sunday post...=)... iw ...
Have a nice Sunday, ola, Mike and jeffrey....iw
beatlesinthebog

#137849 Jan 19, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Blow me down ..... I sense the sweet smell of the briny ocean..
Give me another swig of rum, matey ....... ho-ho-ho and a bottle of rum, I smell the breath of an Englishman..
Hey, all you LPWers, I hope you're all well and happy.
Indies Win ... IW IW IW IW
Well..haaaalloooow sailor ! here's one fer you,Jackie ~~ The first mate of the lugger,by christ he was a bugger ......he wasn't fit to shovel shit from one ship to another ~~
beatlesinthebog

#137850 Jan 19, 2014
babygotback wrote:
I win now where is my prize?
Sorry...the cat ate it !

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137851 Jan 19, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...the cat ate it !
At least the dog didn't eat it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min SweLL GirL 32,357
True False Game (Jun '11) 7 min SweLL GirL 14,760
2words into 2new words (May '12) 8 min rainmaker2016 8,107
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min SweLL GirL 10,678
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min SweLL GirL 33,069
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min KellyP in Jersey 216,966
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 29 min just me 5,382
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr Sweetie-Pie 1,798
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 75,152
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,994
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 5 hr Sharlene45 2,507
More from around the web