Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137764 Jan 13, 2014
GM everbody...Im headed back to doc...he wants me blood this morning...grrr...iw...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137765 Jan 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> you sniffin' my underwear again !.... Cripes, get a hobby, will you ?
IW
It IS my hobby....sweets !...hahahaha
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137766 Jan 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why everyones so interested in my underwear ... if you'all really want to see something to talk about, I'll take them off !
IW
Yuh pole dance too ????

“Best Friends”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Love The Color Purple

#137767 Jan 13, 2014
yes Jeffery very wrong...no not calm..I am having an exciting day TY..I hope your day is awesome..:o) theres your smile..sweety.<3
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137768 Jan 13, 2014
just_ola wrote:
GM everbody...Im headed back to doc...he wants me blood this morning...grrr...iw...
Careful he doesn't want it from your neck !

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137769 Jan 13, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Careful he doesn't want it from your neck !
HA SHE took 3 vials from my arm...just checking everything out...doc asked me yesterday when was the last time I had thyroid & cholesterol checked...uhhhh idk maybe never lol... thanx again for the smiles!!!... iw ...

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#137770 Jan 13, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
HA SHE took 3 vials from my arm...just checking everything out...doc asked me yesterday when was the last time I had thyroid & cholesterol checked...uhhhh idk maybe never lol... thanx again for the smiles!!!... iw ...
Hey Ola, does this describe what they took?
http://youtu.be/e-Exe4YUJyI

...dtw

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137771 Jan 13, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yuh pole dance too ????
Oh so that's why there's a firefighter pole in his room...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137772 Jan 13, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so that's why there's a firefighter pole in his room...
hahaha.......did he tell you that ?.........let's be careful out there !!!
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#137773 Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone. Looks like they made some progress in reducing the number of teams that might go to the SuperBowl. this year. Looks like Jeffrey's team is still in the running to go. Just one more game each to decide.

Hey, Jeffrey, how about next year I become a Pat's fan and you can have a year long turn and be a Dallas Cowboy's fan?
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#137774 Jan 13, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'..
Jefffrey.. YOU ARE LATE..!!!
Punctuality.. is the KEY here..HOW THE FREAK are we EVER gooooona WIN THIS RACE..Every time..YOU see a Pretty Face and Stop to CHAT!!!
NOW, Put these Blinders ON..and On your Mark...GO MAN GO!!
STAND BACCCK DREAMERS!!!
INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (Bet'cha An Orange Crush)
R.I.P. Skipper.. We Miss ya..DUDE!!
I sure miss Skipper.

We need to work on getting to the meetings sooner. Er,...hum,... being a Non-Team, I mean getting to the Non-Meetings.

IW!

(no joke, the number I need to type next is 7171, can anyone beat that two pair?)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137775 Jan 13, 2014
I'm enjoying my day, Mike and ola....iw..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137776 Jan 13, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
Hi everyone. Looks like they made some progress in reducing the number of teams that might go to the SuperBowl. this year. Looks like Jeffrey's team is still in the running to go. Just one more game each to decide.
Hey, Jeffrey, how about next year I become a Pat's fan and you can have a year long turn and be a Dallas Cowboy's fan?
NO WAY !... the PATS are going to the Super Bowl.

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137777 Jan 13, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure miss Skipper.
We need to work on getting to the meetings sooner. Er,...hum,... being a Non-Team, I mean getting to the Non-Meetings.
IW!
(no joke, the number I need to type next is 7171, can anyone beat that two pair?)
.... me too, man

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137778 Jan 13, 2014
Have a good night, y'all .... why am I talking like ola ?

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137779 Jan 13, 2014
TheGreaseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ola, does this describe what they took?
http://youtu.be/e-Exe4YUJyI
...dtw
HAHA EXACTLY!!! How ya doing? Staying warm I hope...=)... iw...

WAIT>>>rewind<< <NO they took the old...so now I'm prolly 10 yrs younger, right?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137780 Jan 13, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my day, Mike and ola....iw..
good deal Emma...

mine was tolerable...even tho I was told my wheel might fly off if I don't hand over several 100 dollars...sounds like something big nose would say lol...=)...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137781 Jan 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Have a good night, y'all .... why am I talking like ola ?
IW
musta been dat cuppa community brand caw fee y'all had this monin'...=)...

...I KNEW I could break down that icy yankee wall...its what we southern belles do best...it gits even bettah...=)...

...iw...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137782 Jan 13, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure miss Skipper.
We need to work on getting to the meetings sooner. Er,...hum,... being a Non-Team, I mean getting to the Non-Meetings.
IW!
(no joke, the number I need to type next is 7171, can anyone beat that two pair?)
I too miss Skipper..also Dingo..Things aren't the same around here.

DTW

“Best Friends”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Love The Color Purple

#137783 Jan 13, 2014
well thers my pole dancer...LOL...nice to see you again sweety..you have a good night...(wink)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Jennifer Renee 12,708
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 171,822
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,918
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min Judy 123 57,397
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min I Am No One_ 167,163
Man Saves A 375 Pound Black Bear From Drowning 29 min dogma TV 1
News Runaway rail car kicked loose by teen hits New ... 29 min Mitt s Santorum S... 2
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 36 min Brick 9,319
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 1 hr Sublime1 16,039
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 3 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web