Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137744 Jan 12, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... Miss M...A... AND ME WILL EAT SOME HOT BUTTERED popcorn ... and a soda ... and whatever we do after that me and Miss...M...A...we'll keep between us ... iw
lol. Good morning Mike and ola. Have a nice Sunday...iw..

“There is good in everybody”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#137745 Jan 12, 2014
oh what cute judgeits love them and I have this again..Too bad Renegade isnt here we are from the Kool Krew so thats the K.K.
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137746 Jan 12, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
oh what cute judgeits love them and I have this again..Too bad Renegade isnt here we are from the Kool Krew so thats the K.K.
Here's some nicer ones XXXXXXOOOOOOOOPPPPPKKKKKKK.... ..princesses should never have mean faces pulled at them.........anyway,it's usually only escapees from the mental asylum !!!!!!!!!!um.......JEFFERY !!!!!!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137747 Jan 12, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they had cookies...
mmmm..cookie is here..lol

DTW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#137748 Jan 12, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'..

Jefffrey.. YOU ARE LATE..!!!

Punctuality.. is the KEY here..HOW THE FREAK are we EVER gooooona WIN THIS RACE..Every time..YOU see a Pretty Face and Stop to CHAT!!!

NOW, Put these Blinders ON..and On your Mark...GO MAN GO!!

STAND BACCCK DREAMERS!!!

INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (Bet'cha An Orange Crush)

R.I.P. Skipper.. We Miss ya..DUDE!!

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#137749 Jan 12, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Here's some nicer ones XXXXXXOOOOOOOOPPPPPKKKKKKK.... ..princesses should never have mean faces pulled at them.........anyway,it's usually only escapees from the mental asylum !!!!!!!!!!um.......JEFFERY !!!!!!!!!!
thats okay sweety Im use to those things they dont bother me just lets me know i am still doing something right..XXOO right back at you..<3..thats alright I still have Jefferys underwear from the fan..where C.C. threw a party,he got plastered and was playing monkey see monkey do and the rest is history they say..Fisherman and I cleaned up the place..LOL..so I have htis now...
beatlesinthebog

#137750 Jan 12, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
thats okay sweety Im use to those things they dont bother me just lets me know i am still doing something right..XXOO right back at you..<3..thats alright I still have Jefferys underwear from the fan..where C.C. threw a party,he got plastered and was playing monkey see monkey do and the rest is history they say..Fisherman and I cleaned up the place..LOL..so I have htis now...
..htis..??? Hope that's not sumpin' you caught from Joffy's underwear.....there's been rumours y'know !!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137751 Jan 12, 2014
good afternoon Emma...hope today is all you wish for...and Beatles as usual make me smile...Id give you a big ole hug & smooch but the doc says I have bronchitis...hey he even sat down beside me with his laptop (hmmm) lol & taught me to read my x ray...I think it pizzes him off cause Imma a smoker & my lungs are still so healthy... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

#137752 Jan 12, 2014
just_ola wrote:
good afternoon Emma...hope today is all you wish for...and Beatles as usual make me smile...Id give you a big ole hug & smooch but the doc says I have bronchitis...hey he even sat down beside me with his laptop (hmmm) lol & taught me to read my x ray...I think it pizzes him off cause Imma a smoker & my lungs are still so healthy... iw ...
Yer smokin' alright..........
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137753 Jan 12, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> ..htis..??? Hope that's not sumpin' you caught from Joffy's underwear.....there's been rumours y'know !!!!
you sniffin' my underwear again !.... Cripes, get a hobby, will you ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137754 Jan 12, 2014
PATRIOTS all the way !..... INDIES for the win !

IW

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#137755 Jan 12, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> ..htis..??? Hope that's not sumpin' you caught from Joffy's underwear.....there's been rumours y'know !!!!
I made a slip of the keys and Im sorry..LOL..no its good no sniffin here but cute drawers though..sexy...colored pink...LOL..way to go Jeffery..he isnt afraid to show his colors...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137756 Jan 12, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a slip of the keys and Im sorry..LOL..no its good no sniffin here but cute drawers though..sexy...colored pink...LOL..way to go Jeffery..he isnt afraid to show his colors...
I don't know why everyones so interested in my underwear ... if you'all really want to see something to talk about, I'll take them off !

IW

Level 9

Location hidden

#137757 Jan 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why everyones so interested in my underwear ... if you'all really want to see something to talk about, I'll take them off !
IW
WOW...

DTW

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#137758 Jan 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why everyones so interested in my underwear ... if you'all really want to see something to talk about, I'll take them off !
IW

Ohh baby Im not a bit shy..so bring it on..take them drawers off ..uuumm smokin"..

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#137759 Jan 12, 2014

here you go baby.now pull off that underwear..our theme songs is on..

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137760 Jan 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Is that a strip tease...

Level 9

Location hidden

#137761 Jan 12, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a strip tease...
May be a tease but can he please?

DTW

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#137762 Jan 12, 2014
I will let you guys know all about it ..no I will not I do not kiss and tell or show and tell either..LOL>.dont worry sweety(Jeffery) you are safe with me.eewww I can hardly wait...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137763 Jan 13, 2014
I hope everybody has calmed down this morning ... you know what they say about too much of a good thing ... but they could be wrong ... lol
It's monday and the weather here is good and my car started after all that cold and snow .... I hope you'all are having a good day also..... keep your chin up and let's have a smile .... no, a laugh.

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min I Am No One_ 161,502
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 min Mega Monster 8,369
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min I Am No One_ 858
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 6 min I Am No One_ 789
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 7 min I Am No One_ 18,808
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 10 min modhippie1 6,010
Poll Why is tiny's bike in the shop? 18 min honest observation 1
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Mega Monster 610
Things that make life eaiser... 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 145
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Camilla 28,882