Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...not for long, I've been adopted...
DTW
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Enzo, who the heck got you to join the dark side? Forget being ashamed of myself...shame on you! Reported! Who's responsible for this? Huh? Spill it Mister!.....My gosh, leave for a short while and the whole place falls apart (shaking head)....

IW!:)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Enzo, who the heck got you to join the dark side? Forget being ashamed of myself...shame on you! Reported! Who's responsible for this? Huh? Spill it Mister!.....My gosh, leave for a short while and the whole place falls apart (shaking head)....
...well then, I guess you're to blame...you vixen...
dtw

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...well then, I guess you're to blame...you vixen...
dtw
Vixen? You sir are skating on very thin ice....you better watch it. By the way, when I'm on a winning streak, I cannot be beat. I'm as stubborn as can be.

IW!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you and Jeffrey are having fun...I'll leave you two alone...lol
We like to have a little when we can...a little at our age goes a loooong way....:o)

DTW

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they had cookies...

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>We like to have a little when we can...a little at our age goes a loooong way....:o)
DTW
Lol well said....iw

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

hello Im cutting in..K.K. even though I am alone..

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... Miss M...A... AND ME WILL EAT SOME HOT BUTTERED popcorn ... and a soda ... and whatever we do after that me and Miss...M...A...we'll keep between us ... iw
lol. Good morning Mike and ola. Have a nice Sunday...iw..

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

oh what cute judgeits love them and I have this again..Too bad Renegade isnt here we are from the Kool Krew so thats the K.K.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
oh what cute judgeits love them and I have this again..Too bad Renegade isnt here we are from the Kool Krew so thats the K.K.
Here's some nicer ones XXXXXXOOOOOOOOPPPPPKKKKKKK.... ..princesses should never have mean faces pulled at them.........anyway,it's usually only escapees from the mental asylum !!!!!!!!!!um.......JEFFERY !!!!!!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they had cookies...
mmmm..cookie is here..lol

DTW

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

INDIES ROCKIN'..

Jefffrey.. YOU ARE LATE..!!!

Punctuality.. is the KEY here..HOW THE FREAK are we EVER gooooona WIN THIS RACE..Every time..YOU see a Pretty Face and Stop to CHAT!!!

NOW, Put these Blinders ON..and On your Mark...GO MAN GO!!

STAND BACCCK DREAMERS!!!

INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW (Bet'cha An Orange Crush)

R.I.P. Skipper.. We Miss ya..DUDE!!

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Here's some nicer ones XXXXXXOOOOOOOOPPPPPKKKKKKK.... ..princesses should never have mean faces pulled at them.........anyway,it's usually only escapees from the mental asylum !!!!!!!!!!um.......JEFFERY !!!!!!!!!!
thats okay sweety Im use to those things they dont bother me just lets me know i am still doing something right..XXOO right back at you..<3..thats alright I still have Jefferys underwear from the fan..where C.C. threw a party,he got plastered and was playing monkey see monkey do and the rest is history they say..Fisherman and I cleaned up the place..LOL..so I have htis now...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
thats okay sweety Im use to those things they dont bother me just lets me know i am still doing something right..XXOO right back at you..<3..thats alright I still have Jefferys underwear from the fan..where C.C. threw a party,he got plastered and was playing monkey see monkey do and the rest is history they say..Fisherman and I cleaned up the place..LOL..so I have htis now...
..htis..??? Hope that's not sumpin' you caught from Joffy's underwear.....there's been rumours y'know !!!!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

good afternoon Emma...hope today is all you wish for...and Beatles as usual make me smile...Id give you a big ole hug & smooch but the doc says I have bronchitis...hey he even sat down beside me with his laptop (hmmm) lol & taught me to read my x ray...I think it pizzes him off cause Imma a smoker & my lungs are still so healthy... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
good afternoon Emma...hope today is all you wish for...and Beatles as usual make me smile...Id give you a big ole hug & smooch but the doc says I have bronchitis...hey he even sat down beside me with his laptop (hmmm) lol & taught me to read my x ray...I think it pizzes him off cause Imma a smoker & my lungs are still so healthy... iw ...
Yer smokin' alright..........
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> ..htis..??? Hope that's not sumpin' you caught from Joffy's underwear.....there's been rumours y'know !!!!
you sniffin' my underwear again !.... Cripes, get a hobby, will you ?

IW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

PATRIOTS all the way !..... INDIES for the win !

IW

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> ..htis..??? Hope that's not sumpin' you caught from Joffy's underwear.....there's been rumours y'know !!!!
I made a slip of the keys and Im sorry..LOL..no its good no sniffin here but cute drawers though..sexy...colored pink...LOL..way to go Jeffery..he isnt afraid to show his colors...
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a slip of the keys and Im sorry..LOL..no its good no sniffin here but cute drawers though..sexy...colored pink...LOL..way to go Jeffery..he isnt afraid to show his colors...
I don't know why everyones so interested in my underwear ... if you'all really want to see something to talk about, I'll take them off !

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••