Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137559 Jan 2, 2014
I gotta sneak out and go to the doctors and get back before that terrible storm hits ...... wish me luck.
If you don't hear from me, get a shovel and start looking.

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137560 Jan 2, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... geeeeesh how do you know what he'll tell ya ... you forgot one of the T's ...
Lyins' Tiggers, & Bares...oh myyyy ... I did, didn't I??? Terrible Twos Training Trail Incognito??? speaking of Incogneato, has anyone seen her around?... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137561 Jan 2, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
I gotta sneak out and go to the doctors and get back before that terrible storm hits ...... wish me luck.
IW
powerful north winds blowing here...wind chimes dancing & old house creaking...such a stay inside snugglicious kinda day...but I gotta get out in a bit & drive to see about Sis...really just to cheer her up... iw ...

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#137562 Jan 2, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
powerful north winds blowing here...wind chimes dancing & old house creaking...such a stay inside snugglicious kinda day...but I gotta get out in a bit & drive to see about Sis...really just to cheer her up... iw ...
... we got an artic blast ... nine degrees and snow ... fireplace going and coffee flowing ... be careful jeffery ya got some nasty stuff headed ta beantown ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#137563 Jan 2, 2014
...-15 wind chill yep -15... hey someone tell me when 20 minutes are up so i can turn ... don't wanna burn ...

... redrum ...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137564 Jan 2, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Gotta shovel Joffy.....but where the hell do I look ? Joffy ?...Joffy ???.....JOFFY ??????
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137565 Jan 2, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
...-15 wind chill yep -15... hey someone tell me when 20 minutes are up so i can turn ... don't wanna burn ...
... redrum ...
8:29am...68o....light cloud & wind.....moving into 80's later...I don't wanna burn neither....might take shelter in nice country bar ! Oops,sorry GM...hey here's $2 towards an air fare.....I'd donate more but the filthy government has just banged more taxes on likker......sumpin' to do with public drunkenness bein' rife ?

Level 8

Location hidden

#137566 Jan 2, 2014
finally home & warm...let it blow let it blow let it blow... iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137567 Jan 2, 2014
SarahfromGarden wrote:
I hope everyone had a Happy New Year's.
Thank you Sarah..Hope you and yours also had a good New Year's Day..So let's keep the good a coming all year long.(o:

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#137568 Jan 2, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
Be careful out there Jeffrey..Hope your appointment with the doc turns out good....Now about the weather here..cold and snowing.Down around 6-9 degrees..wind chill??.2-6 inches of snow but it gets rough in these mountains....But I have that coal stove going....good time for hot chocolate.

DTW

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137569 Jan 2, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
IW
A friend of mine had a cup of water and brought it outside as a joke...he threw the water up in the air....it instantly turned into snow....it was very cool (pun intended)...lol iw.

Level 9

Location hidden

#137570 Jan 2, 2014
..throw a cup of water here in the air and it will freeze...when it comes down it's like broken glass....lol

Buffalo, NY

#137571 Jan 2, 2014
...heeeeeee'res ... Mikey ...

.. redrum ..

Buffalo, NY

#137572 Jan 2, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>8:29am...68o....light cloud & wind.....moving into 80's later...I don't wanna burn neither....might take shelter in nice country bar ! Oops,sorry GM...hey here's $2 towards an air fare.....I'd donate more but the filthy government has just banged more taxes on likker......sumpin' to do with public drunkenness bein' rife ?
... auk auk auk ... kiwi for ha ha ha ... iw

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137573 Jan 3, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
..throw a cup of water here in the air and it will freeze...when it comes down it's like broken glass....lol
It does, but it actually turned into condensed ice (snow-like) because it was that cold. I'm not insane, even a tv news guy tried it on tv and the same thing happened....lol

Buffalo, NY

#137574 Jan 3, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
...heeeeeee'res ... Mikey ...
.. redrum ..
... all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all work and no play makes kike a bad boy all work and no play makes mike a bad boy all bad and make play mike boy all ..........4 degrees ..........

...redrum ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#137575 Jan 3, 2014
The last time I acted like somebody else the lady screamed "HAY! You're not my husband!" and called the police...

Buffalo, NY

#137576 Jan 3, 2014
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
The last time I acted like somebody else the lady screamed "HAY! You're not my husband!" and called the police...
... the dumb tv ran a banner to check in on the old and feeble minde ... my phones been ringin off the hook ...

... i just telll them i ain't that old ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#137577 Jan 3, 2014
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
So you are Hay??....People love to lay on you :o)

DTW
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137578 Jan 3, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... the dumb tv ran a banner to check in on the old and feeble minde ... my phones been ringin off the hook ...
... i just telll them i ain't that old ...
If they call me, I'll tell them, " You got the wrong guy, call Mike "

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 437
last word - first (Jun '12) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,347
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Analog man 77,949
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 526
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 13 min Hannah Sera 1,188
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,350
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 114
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min Good-Evil 155,185
"man" words 59 min whatimeisit 175
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 38,410