Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137526 Jan 1, 2014
Good morning everyone...hope everyone's doing fine!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137527 Jan 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha...perfick.. .....um..seeing as it seems to be 4:07am in this part of the world I'll get the bash if we follow your plan.......how's about we just clink some glasses a little ????
but only 11:12 a.m. here & I don't evah drink likker til dark thirty...so slurp & lick yer lips & think of Lil Ole me down here ...or is that up here to you?... in da bayou...watching the Rose Parade... Voice winner Tessann Chin singing...that's MY girl...yes I helped vote her through...will take ALL those darn orneemints off the main tree when parade is over... iw ..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137528 Jan 1, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Good morning everyone...hope everyone's doing fine!
can't complain...that just gets on peoples nerves anyways...o happy day... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137529 Jan 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha...perfick.. .....um..seeing as it seems to be 4:07am in this part of the world I'll get the bash if we follow your plan.......how's about we just clink some glasses a little ????
what a minute....what in tarnation are you doing awake at 4:07 A of M anyways???... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137530 Jan 1, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
what a minute....what in tarnation are you doing awake at 4:07 A of M anyways???... iw ...
Waiting for the new sunrise....dancing naked and singing silly ditties. So far it's worked a treat..........here comes the sun,little darling,here comes the sun...I say.....etc,etc

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137531 Jan 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for the new sunrise....dancing naked and singing silly ditties. So far it's worked a treat..........here comes the sun,little darling,here comes the sun...I say.....etc,etc
haha I'd pay a nickel to see that...=)... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137532 Jan 1, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
but only 11:12 a.m. here & I don't evah drink likker til dark thirty...so slurp & lick yer lips & think of Lil Ole me down here ...or is that up here to you?... in da bayou...watching the Rose Parade... Voice winner Tessann Chin singing...that's MY girl...yes I helped vote her through...will take ALL those darn orneemints off the main tree when parade is over... iw ..
Had a look at the gal...great voice,even though I think no-one else should cover "Many rivers.........." apart from ERIC BURDON !!!!! Met a few gals from your neck of the woods and they all seem to be Billy-Jean or Annie-Sue or similar...what gives ?

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137533 Jan 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for the new sunrise....dancing naked and singing silly ditties. So far it's worked a treat..........here comes the sun,little darling,here comes the sun...I say.....etc,etc
and I say...it's alright...dun nananana...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137534 Jan 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for the new sunrise....dancing naked and singing silly ditties. So far it's worked a treat..........here comes the sun,little darling,here comes the sun...I say.....etc,etc
...just don't scare the children...think of the kids!

:)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137535 Jan 1, 2014
... what a day for a day dream win ... iw
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137536 Jan 1, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
...just don't scare the children...think of the kids!
:)
If they're up'n'about at that time their mothers should be thrashed !
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137537 Jan 1, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I'd pay a nickel to see that...=)... iw ...
haha,you're close.....tightwad !
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137538 Jan 1, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... what a day for a day dream win ... iw
...what a day for a day dreamin' boy..hey?? Morn' GM
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137539 Jan 1, 2014
If you want ti improve your memory in 2014, lend a friend some money.

IW

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137540 Jan 1, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...what a day for a day dreamin' boy..hey?? Morn' GM
... and fall on my face in somebodies new mowed lawn ... hey beatle ... mornin ...iw... so did you make that new year resolution to join the mighty all powerful and just down right good lookin folkies that make up the fantastic ... I N D I E S ... iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137541 Jan 1, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
If you want ti improve your memory in 2014, lend a friend some money.
IW
...HHHEEELLLLOOO Jeffery ... hows bout you loan me a twenty but only give me ten ... then you still owe me ten and i owe you a ten so's were even ... iw ...(he'll do it he's been sick and not all his marbles came for christmas ...

“Just being me...”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#137542 Jan 1, 2014
I hope everyone had a Happy New Year's.
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137543 Jan 1, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>...HHHEEELLLLOOO Jeffery ... hows bout you loan me a twenty but only give me ten ... then you still owe me ten and i owe you a ten so's were even ... iw ...(he'll do it he's been sick and not all his marbles came for christmas ...
It's a deal; .... gee, you are one friend I don't have to worry about.

IW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137544 Jan 1, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... what a day for a day dream win ... iw
Happy New Years Mike. I watched the Rose parade on TV.....iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137545 Jan 1, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... and fall on my face in somebodies new mowed lawn ... hey beatle ... mornin ...iw... so did you make that new year resolution to join the mighty all powerful and just down right good lookin folkies that make up the fantastic ... I N D I E S ... iw
aaahh..nuthin' like starting a new year with a good laugh..hahahahahahahaha....... .'course the vice is also versa....hahahahahahahah.....p hew .....hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 2 min Crazy Jae 6,715
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min Crazy Jae 32,519
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 899
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 min Crazy Jae 4,772
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Crazy Jae 5,903
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Crazy Jae 83,898
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min 8541 MARINE 76,690
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min 8541 MARINE 24,174
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Thousand Lakes 221,016
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 41 min Joi C 2,187
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 2 hr Voodoo 1,005
More from around the web