Last Post Wins!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#137506 Dec 31, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Beatles ...... yea for mummy bear !!
I sure could use some "Gummy Bears". Hi Mummy Bear and everyone, I hope that everyone will have a great New Year.

Some real world stuff: Ulysses Library had a water pipe break about 2 1/2 weeks ago and was closed most of time since. I'm glad to be back here in the "virtual world" where things like that don't happen.

(BLAM!!!) A pipe suddenly break in the Clubhouse's kitchen washing CA out of the dining room, thru the hallway and out of the Clubhouse's front door!.

CA: OH MY GOSH! I sure jinks things here with that statement.
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#137507 Dec 31, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Beatles ...... yea for mummy bear !!
..and ditto to you Hatti.....poor girl had to go to work for a few hrs,so B & E for lunch.....but all's good....need a special washer for an engine I need to finish (but everyone's closed 'till the 16th ..WHAT???)..rang around - friend has one waiting,yeehaaaaa.....and the two big bay windows that I bought on spec yesterday are gonna fit...double yeehaaaaa !!!!! Yep...so far it looks like a GOOD ONE so far.....hope yours goes the same...!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

#137508 Dec 31, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure could use some "Gummy Bears". Hi Mummy Bear and everyone, I hope that everyone will have a great New Year.
Some real world stuff: Ulysses Library had a water pipe break about 2 1/2 weeks ago and was closed most of time since. I'm glad to be back here in the "virtual world" where things like that don't happen.
(BLAM!!!) A pipe suddenly break in the Clubhouse's kitchen washing CA out of the dining room, thru the hallway and out of the Clubhouse's front door!.
Mornin' CA....you can swim...can't yer? Good to see you back (in the real world..hahaha) Have a superb one matey !!!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137509 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Good to see you CA..((HUGS))...Wondering what happened to you.It's not the same when you're not here...
Happy New Years to you and family.

DTW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137510 Dec 31, 2013
Aussies are lucky...they get to be in 2014 hours earlier before we do....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137511 Dec 31, 2013
just_ola wrote:
GM Emma, Mike & everbody else...
she went & did it...my sister tripped over all that dang clutter yesterday morn... she called me (thank God she had cell phone in her pocket)...I called 911...and we spent day at ER/hospital...doc thinks just a brace/crutches will heal fractured femur...and we're hoping/praying cause he told her awhile back that if they did another surgery they might have to amputate...SO prayers for Joyce...me too if you please...traveling back & forth to hospital...dealing with her AND I'm throwing out a bunch of that dayum clutter come hell or high water...
ifn don't see ya again til next yr be safe & Mike save me a New Years kiss...Hershey's...the kind with almonds...
...iw ...
Sorry to hear about your sister.Hope she will be ok..Prayers for both of you..

DTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137512 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, good to see ya....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137513 Dec 31, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>..... happy new year ... gmg ... iw
Than k you, Mike. Enjoy your new year's eve.....iw...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137514 Dec 31, 2013
thanx for all the well wishes...thank goodness the doc has decided to keep her for several days instead of only 2!!! time to begin healing...therapy... AND gives me time to get to her place with some trash bags...

Hatti keep the bail money...we gonna ROCK that jailhouse lol

Wishing all the very best for 2014...=)

...iw...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#137515 Dec 31, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you CA..((HUGS))...Wondering what happened to you.It's not the same when you're not here...
Happy New Years to you and family.
DTW
Thanks HMY. It's good to be back (just my luck the library is closed tomorrow)..
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137516 Dec 31, 2013
Hi CA !........ damn library ...... can't ya break in ?
Good to see you ..... have a good N.Y.

IW
beatlesinthebog

#137517 Dec 31, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
Aussies are lucky...they get to be in 2014 hours earlier before we do....
haha...not quite so lucky...we get it an hour or so before them.......and they gotta endure living in a country full of aussies !!!!!!! Happy new one,doc....

Level 8

Location hidden

#137518 Dec 31, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>haha...not quite so lucky...we get it an hour or so before them.......and they gotta endure living in a country full of aussies !!!!!!! Happy new one,doc....
Cheers...still waiting for it to be 2014. Here in Tdot, we share the timezone with New York...I wonder where Mike is...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137519 Dec 31, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers...still waiting for it to be 2014. Here in Tdot, we share the timezone with New York...I wonder where Mike is...
... steppin out the door with a couple bottles of bubblie but had to make a post to all of the players on LPW ...HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ... keep the dawgs and kids outta the street tonight it looks like a steady downpour of booze is predeicted for tonite ...(don't worry i got my travelin bag with me ... when i was married i called it my "get out of jail free bag")... don't forget the pickled herring at midnight ... sees ya all later ... Miss M...A... just got her wrap on and were outta here ... she likes to do tupac or biggie ... looks like im stayin corny for 2014 ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#137520 Dec 31, 2013
just_ola wrote:
GM Emma, Mike & everbody else...
she went & did it...my sister tripped over all that dang clutter yesterday morn... she called me (thank God she had cell phone in her pocket)...I called 911...and we spent day at ER/hospital...doc thinks just a brace/crutches will heal fractured femur...and we're hoping/praying cause he told her awhile back that if they did another surgery they might have to amputate...SO prayers for Joyce...me too if you please...traveling back & forth to hospital...dealing with her AND I'm throwing out a bunch of that dayum clutter come hell or high water...
ifn don't see ya again til next yr be safe & Mike save me a New Years kiss...Hershey's...the kind with almonds...
...iw ...
Ola, I'm so sorry to hear this...Sending Prayers and Hugs to both you...and your sister...Take care.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#137521 Dec 31, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... steppin out the door with a couple bottles of bubblie but had to make a post to all of the players on LPW ...HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ... keep the dawgs and kids outta the street tonight it looks like a steady downpour of booze is predeicted for tonite ...(don't worry i got my travelin bag with me ... when i was married i called it my "get out of jail free bag")... don't forget the pickled herring at midnight ... sees ya all later ... Miss M...A... just got her wrap on and were outta here ... she likes to do tupac or biggie ... looks like im stayin corny for 2014 ...
Happy New Year Mike...make sure you get M. A....home at a decent hour...maybe you should have a chaperone...:)
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137522 Jan 1, 2014
Enjoy yourselves you lucky buggers.......us peasants are already into day 2........ever noticed how that filthy alcohol stuff makes time fly ???? Day 1 was great........temp in 70's...little cloud,light winds......aha...beer-drinkin' ,motorsicklin' weather agin....AND..(no sign of coppers anywhere....haha) Thank Christ!!!!.....but I digress........ to all of you lovely bunch,(you too Joffy) I reallor youy hope it is all going as well for you !!!!......raises glass of Old Mout Passionfruit Cider..........CHEERS
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137523 Jan 1, 2014
..........burp

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137524 Jan 1, 2014
beatles looks like we got the joint to ourselves this morning...but then I got to bed at 10, & already did laundry & started dinner this morning...maybe we should bang a few pots & pans to wake em up...OR...

...iw...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#137525 Jan 1, 2014
just_ola wrote:
beatles looks like we got the joint to ourselves this morning...but then I got to bed at 10, & already did laundry & started dinner this morning...maybe we should bang a few pots & pans to wake em up...OR...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m9k3l7wCtyAXX
...iw...
hahahahaha...perfick.......um. .seeing as it seems to be 4:07am in this part of the world I'll get the bash if we follow your plan.......how's about we just clink some glasses a little ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min a_visitor 217,078
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 12 min Crystal_Clear722 21,844
News No Joke: Unconscious man rode on car's trunk fo... 24 min The Wheeze of Trump 3
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 41 min a_visitor 8,883
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min Buy Now 75,232
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 56 min xxxooxxx 17,202
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr So Sad 4,063
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Beautiful Black M... 2,541
More from around the web