Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137423 Dec 26, 2013
Yay, I survived the boxing day madness...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137424 Dec 26, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I had a nice Christmas, Mike. Nice presents and dinner with my family....iw
... good for you Miss M...A... now we will get ready to welcome in a new year ... we'll paint the town red ...

Buffalo, NY

#137425 Dec 26, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
... me and the ex celebrated that every weekend ... mostly friday nites when i worked a double ... ya she did't believe me either ...
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#137426 Dec 27, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
Soft gloves...?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137427 Dec 27, 2013
GM & Hap Hap Happy Friday!!!... my kitchen still standing & nothing seems to broken, maybe I should check the trash...they were practicing beer pong last night...I will spend lazy day visiting my step daughter & getting things together for the princess 21st birthday party tonight...born on the 28th but she wanted just the 6 of us to go out to dinner & watch fireworks on riverbank tomorrow night...

...iw...
beatlesinthebog

#137428 Dec 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
GM & Hap Hap Happy Friday!!!... my kitchen still standing & nothing seems to broken, maybe I should check the trash...they were practicing beer pong last night...I will spend lazy day visiting my step daughter & getting things together for the princess 21st birthday party tonight...born on the 28th but she wanted just the 6 of us to go out to dinner & watch fireworks on riverbank tomorrow night...
...iw...
Enjoy ola........you're a lucky girl !

Level 8

Location hidden

#137429 Dec 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy ola........you're a lucky girl !
nahhh when she graduates from college & moves out then I'll be a lucky girl...haha ..yes my son/dil & 2 grandsons were in for 5 days now headed back to TX...and my step-daughter (ex's daughter) & her hubby here for 4 days...SEE I haven't always been the evil step mother...SHE loves me hehe...=)... iw...and a HUG for ya beatles...
beatlesinthebog

#137430 Dec 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
nahhh when she graduates from college & moves out then I'll be a lucky girl...haha ..yes my son/dil & 2 grandsons were in for 5 days now headed back to TX...and my step-daughter (ex's daughter) & her hubby here for 4 days...SEE I haven't always been the evil step mother...SHE loves me hehe...=)... iw...and a HUG for ya beatles...
Why thankee ma'am...aint it great when they fly in for a couple.....then leave again!! hahaha. Eldest daughter rang when they were home safely,just to remind us who the most favourite child is......when the lotto tickets they gave us are drawn on Saturday !....and to apologize for not opening their present while they were here. It was great to hear the shock when all they thought they got was a card......but when it was opened they found $2000 vouchers so they can finish their house..haha..........GOOD feelings all round !
beatlesinthebog

#137431 Dec 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... me and the ex celebrated that every weekend ... mostly friday nites when i worked a double ... ya she did't believe me either ...
Smell another woman at a 100 paces..eh?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#137432 Dec 27, 2013
I got this!!

The person that post after me stinks n eats boogers. ;)

Buffalo, NY

#137433 Dec 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> Smell another woman at a 100 paces..eh?
... hoooaaaah ... scent of a woman ...

Buffalo, NY

#137434 Dec 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
... ya best not be huggin beatle ... iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137435 Dec 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hoooaaaah ... scent of a woman ...
Don't I smell great?..mmm ...What more would you want?...LOL

DTW
beatlesinthebog

#137436 Dec 27, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Don't I smell great?..mmm ...What more would you want?...LOL
DTW
Do you have any whips.?......actually the..........ooooops,sorry GM...cat's out o' the bag now !.......damn..
beatlesinthebog

#137437 Dec 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ya best not be huggin beatle ... iw
Got any GOOD reasons?...huh...huh..???? There's plenty to go about,you..you....cuddle thief !!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#137438 Dec 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Why thankee ma'am...aint it great when they fly in for a couple.....then leave again!! hahaha. Eldest daughter rang when they were home safely,just to remind us who the most favourite child is......when the lotto tickets they gave us are drawn on Saturday !....and to apologize for not opening their present while they were here. It was great to hear the shock when all they thought they got was a card......but when it was opened they found $2000 vouchers so they can finish their house..haha..........GOOD feelings all round !
awww you're a good man Charlie Brown...

party on the carport...music blasting friend of hers 2 doors down has designated himself bartender bring several 100 dollars worth of ingredients...they have gathered round the bonfire...Greg has hidden himself away upstairs & after a rousing game of Yatzee I have planted myself in recliner...OH & her best friend from college has made it...it's a party...=)... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137439 Dec 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hoooaaaah ... scent of a woman ...
do you really eat boogers!?!?

Level 8

Location hidden

#137440 Dec 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ya best not be huggin beatle ... iw
bet HE would answer MY text PRONTO!!!...and I bet HE would get the princess a alpaca for her birfday...lmao the other day when you said Chewbacca I thot that was it but hell naw its a alpaca she wants...OMG GMG it 3 hrs & 45 mins she will be 21~!!!!...we did good these past 3 yrs, me & you...I couldn't have done it w/o you...the PRINCESS wins...wanna drunk text? hehe...my God this lil boy can sure mix up some fine drinks...you need to hire him at the bar!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#137441 Dec 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Got any GOOD reasons?...huh...huh..???? There's plenty to go about,you..you....cuddle thief !!!!!
I'll have you to know that Mike is the only one allowed to call me a lard azz...plenty to go around...hmmm...did Mike send you pix???
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#137442 Dec 28, 2013
Happy Saturday ...duh

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rip 1 min Grace Nerissa 5
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min whatimeisit 14,176
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min Grace Nerissa 35,918
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Bezeer 21,139
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 8 min Bezeer 13,737
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 8 min whatimeisit 3,901
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min Bezeer 3,782
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 26 min Sublime1 33,342
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 28 min Northbound 8,867
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min Northbound 197,802