Marietta, GA

#137050 Nov 30, 2013

coming Great & TERRIBLE Day of the Lord ----

http://youtu.be/s0aOSffFVYM

beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137051 Nov 30, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hear-ye hear-ye due to the base poor BEATLE is gonna get from them rooers please buy him a double ... I hate a cry in drunk ... maybe now would be a good time to join the Indies ... is ...
Take advantage of a broken heart..eh??? Ya slippery bassard!!!!!!! GM,mate..I can only reiterate....piss off!
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137052 Nov 30, 2013
Sorry mate,don't mean to be harsh...but if yer knew the crap we now have to put up with from them Aussies you'd understand. Stressful stuff........hahahahaha....wan kers...hahaha.....got 2 of them arrivin' today....fridge full of XXXX to keep 'em happy....the only way to shut them up is to keep a can in their mouth....bugger......haha. Hey,see if you can find a band called "The Atarmi's" doing Radar Love.....Golden..who??
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137053 Nov 30, 2013
ditto...hahahahaha

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137054 Nov 30, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Sorry mate,don't mean to be harsh...but if yer knew the crap we now have to put up with from them Aussies you'd understand. Stressful stuff........hahahahaha....wan kers...hahaha.....got 2 of them arrivin' today....fridge full of XXXX to keep 'em happy....the only way to shut them up is to keep a can in their mouth....bugger......haha. Hey,see if you can find a band called "The Atarmi's" doing Radar Love.....Golden..who??
... maybe with them Aussies coming over u should think twice bout any earings ... the dress too ... now go put your big boy pants on and show them ya aint no cry baby ... and try to make all things relative ... I mean the way us lose on lpw ya should be use to it ... now grab them boot straps and pull boy ... sometime we all need a pep talk ... lol

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137055 Nov 30, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... pumpkin pie ... with lotsa whipped cream ... get one piece and two forks ... iw ...
Hi Mike. I have one piece of pie left. We can share it...iw...

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137056 Nov 30, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin' doc....complete agreement,miss the ol' cowpoke. Here's one to a wise man.....mmmmmm nice! R.I.P Dingo....and Skip!
Yeah, those two were pretty cool...hope you're doing well Beatles....

Buffalo, NY

#137057 Dec 1, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
... dingo and I would wake up bout now and we'd talk bout his horses and the LLAHMAS... iw
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137058 Dec 1, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Shore am,ma'am.....apart from them darn pep talks dad thinks he needs to hand out willy-nilly! Very stressing in a tender moment!

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#137059 Dec 1, 2013
Stoping in for the win;)

TWW
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137060 Dec 1, 2013
White Fire wrote:
Stoping in for the win;)
TWW
Move it over please!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137061 Dec 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... dingo and I would wake up bout now and we'd talk bout his horses and the LLAHMAS... iw
Sure miss Dingo.He had some beautiful horses as well other animals..Great guy!....

DTW

“Just being me...”

Level 1

Location hidden

#137062 Dec 2, 2013
Just reading everyone's posts. Missing chat rooms.
Guess this means I win.

“Just being me...”

Level 1

Location hidden

#137063 Dec 2, 2013
For now.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#137064 Dec 2, 2013
Now i win;)

TWW

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137065 Dec 2, 2013
Mike and I will get the Christmas decorations out and get ready for Christmas. ....iw....

Ashburn, VA

#137066 Dec 2, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Mike and I will get the Christmas decorations out and get ready for Christmas.....iw....
... hey miss M...A... look the very first thing on top of the christmas stuff ... miseltoe ... i wuz doing some figurin when we put it away ... smoochies under the misletoe ... this has the makins for a great christmas ... iw

Ashburn, VA

#137067 Dec 2, 2013
... i sur duz hope we hear from jeffery ... i miss that indie ... just a ... iw ... to let me know yur ok ... this has the feel of shenanigans by beatle ... time ta place a call to BIG NOSE ... and im gonna put jefferys picture on blackberry brandy bottles ... iw

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137068 Dec 2, 2013
Skipping through....grabbing the win....another thread viewed in the never-ending tracker, I swear somebody added stuff to it when I wasn't looking.......iw!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137069 Dec 2, 2013
not a bad Monday at all post... =)...iw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Chilli J 2,868
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 10 min Judy 123 254
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 11 min Sarah 2,146
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 12 min andet1987 604
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 13 min beatlesinafog 2,951
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 13 min Vector aka Victor... 1,583
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min Care Bear 25,675
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min AliceBlue 276
Is it possible to....... 26 min Sarah 568
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min D Valens 152,473
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 40 min Sarah 131
More from around the web