#137035 Nov 28, 2013

ISRAEL's foretold "TIME" ---ready for ANTICHRIST

http://youtu.be/OOyh7-GBuFU

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137036 Nov 29, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to the LPW Gang!!! Blessings to all & extra hugs & prayers for Jeffrey & CA... iw ...
Thank you ola. It was nice. Family, food and fun...iw...

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Best Of Friends..

#137037 Nov 29, 2013
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving...God bless to Jeffery and CA...(hugs)<3..

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137038 Nov 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you ola. It was nice. Family, food and fun...iw...
... hey Miss M...A... want me to make ya a turkey sammich for lunch ... i like them with stuffin and cranberries on the sammich ... and a glass of eggnog ... comin rite up ... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#137039 Nov 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Ola...My hair is as long as your..I thought about cutting my off also..but so far I stay with the long...Hope you and your family had a Happy & Bless Thanksgiving Day..
DTW
I didn't cut much...will post after pic when I have more time...

...thank you it was quiet & peaceful just him & me & Sis came over to eat with us...I stuck to my guns & didn't cook WAY too much...I sent food home with her & threw out half the leftovers...easy peasy lemons queezy...

...anybody silly enough to go shopping yet? not me, tho I did discover perfect time to get a manicure today...I was ONLY one there lol...

...iw...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#137040 Nov 29, 2013
dang Emma...I think Mike's a keeper!!! He's brining YOU the sammich!!! She needs her fuzzy slippers too...=)... iw ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137041 Nov 29, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey Miss M...A... want me to make ya a turkey sammich for lunch ... i like them with stuffin and cranberries on the sammich ... and a glass of eggnog ... comin rite up ... iw ...
Hi Mike. I had a nice turkey sandwich for lunch and caranberries with it. I will have some pumpkin pie now....iw...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#137042 Nov 29, 2013
my "i fought off sleep to watch GAC Countdown & now I'm wide awake" post... iw...

my "thank God I proofread that last comment" post

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#137043 Nov 29, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'.. Hey Jeffrey..Set up the Goalie Posts.. We are gonna WIN this racccccce...By Hook or by Crook..!!

ROCKERS.. How was your Thanksgiving???

INDIES ROCKIN'... IW..LPW (betcha a Snickers Bar)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#137044 Nov 30, 2013
Good morning, LPW'ers ...

Today we remember our old pal DINGO on his birthday ...

Happy birthday, Dingo ... RIP ~

LPW ...

Buffalo, NY

#137045 Nov 30, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. I had a nice turkey sandwich for lunch and caranberries with it. I will have some pumpkin pie now....iw...
... pumpkin pie ... with lotsa whipped cream ... get one piece and two forks ... iw ...

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137046 Nov 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, LPW'ers ...
Today we remember our old pal DINGO on his birthday ...
Happy birthday, Dingo ... RIP ~
LPW ...
I remember him from my early topix days...he seemed like a cool fella...rip Dingo, and happy birthday!
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137047 Nov 30, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... from this day forth BEATLE shall be excused from ever paying for a drink here ...(no way im exposin my customers to hoof and clop clip clopittty)... iw ... come on beatle my turn ... have ya ever had a rusty nail ???
Does a fish fart underwater...? Yeah,tried one once...broke three teeth!!!!......anyway,lets be serious for a minute, "....excused from ever paying..........etc,etc" ~~~god I like yer style GM and agree fully,maaaaate!!!!!!~~ Do you realize what it's gonna cost.........? Had to stay awake all night to watch NZ vs Aussie in the Rugby League world cup only to discover the only way to see it is to pay f******g Sly Sky some exorbitate amount to watch,bastards..... 400 Woodstocks later the radio tells me that with 20 minutes to go the Aussies are ahead 28 - 2 ...... aggghhhhhhh..dribbling sobs....we'll never be able to shut them up now....bunch o' good winners that they are........more tears of humiliation!!!!!!!!!!shitshits hitshitshitshitshit...shit!!!! !!!!!!but the silver lining is always there somewhere.... when 5:13 am and the most beautiful sunrise is fighting with the treetops...ah see motorcycling and beer in the crystal ball...hahaha. Newsflash ....game over,Aussie wins 34 - 2......bugger,eh? haha...who cares when the station plays Lay Lady Lay to assuage the savage breast???? not moi....I'm gonna have my pig and eat it toooooooo......hic...haha. Enough,enough....I'll be at the end of the bar...just call for John....hahaha
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137048 Nov 30, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember him from my early topix days...he seemed like a cool fella...rip Dingo, and happy birthday!
Mornin' doc....complete agreement,miss the ol' cowpoke. Here's one to a wise man.....mmmmmm nice! R.I.P Dingo....and Skip!

Ashburn, VA

#137049 Nov 30, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Does a fish fart underwater...? Yeah,tried one once...broke three teeth!!!!......anyway,lets be serious for a minute, "....excused from ever paying..........etc,etc" ~~~god I like yer style GM and agree fully,maaaaate!!!!!!~~ Do you realize what it's gonna cost.........? Had to stay awake all night to watch NZ vs Aussie in the Rugby League world cup only to discover the only way to see it is to pay f******g Sly Sky some exorbitate amount to watch,bastards..... 400 Woodstocks later the radio tells me that with 20 minutes to go the Aussies are ahead 28 - 2 ...... aggghhhhhhh..dribbling sobs....we'll never be able to shut them up now....bunch o' good winners that they are........more tears of humiliation!!!!!!!!!!shitshits hitshitshitshitshit...shit!!!! !!!!!!but the silver lining is always there somewhere.... when 5:13 am and the most beautiful sunrise is fighting with the treetops...ah see motorcycling and beer in the crystal ball...hahaha. Newsflash ....game over,Aussie wins 34 - 2......bugger,eh? haha...who cares when the station plays Lay Lady Lay to assuage the savage breast???? not moi....I'm gonna have my pig and eat it toooooooo......hic...haha. Enough,enough....I'll be at the end of the bar...just call for John....hahaha
... hear-ye hear-ye due to the base poor BEATLE is gonna get from them rooers please buy him a double ... I hate a cry in drunk ... maybe now would be a good time to join the Indies ... is ...
InPlainView

Marietta, GA

#137050 Nov 30, 2013

coming Great & TERRIBLE Day of the Lord ----

http://youtu.be/s0aOSffFVYM

beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137051 Nov 30, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hear-ye hear-ye due to the base poor BEATLE is gonna get from them rooers please buy him a double ... I hate a cry in drunk ... maybe now would be a good time to join the Indies ... is ...
Take advantage of a broken heart..eh??? Ya slippery bassard!!!!!!! GM,mate..I can only reiterate....piss off!
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137052 Nov 30, 2013
Sorry mate,don't mean to be harsh...but if yer knew the crap we now have to put up with from them Aussies you'd understand. Stressful stuff........hahahahaha....wan kers...hahaha.....got 2 of them arrivin' today....fridge full of XXXX to keep 'em happy....the only way to shut them up is to keep a can in their mouth....bugger......haha. Hey,see if you can find a band called "The Atarmi's" doing Radar Love.....Golden..who??
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#137053 Nov 30, 2013
ditto...hahahahaha

Buffalo, NY

#137054 Nov 30, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Sorry mate,don't mean to be harsh...but if yer knew the crap we now have to put up with from them Aussies you'd understand. Stressful stuff........hahahahaha....wan kers...hahaha.....got 2 of them arrivin' today....fridge full of XXXX to keep 'em happy....the only way to shut them up is to keep a can in their mouth....bugger......haha. Hey,see if you can find a band called "The Atarmi's" doing Radar Love.....Golden..who??
... maybe with them Aussies coming over u should think twice bout any earings ... the dress too ... now go put your big boy pants on and show them ya aint no cry baby ... and try to make all things relative ... I mean the way us lose on lpw ya should be use to it ... now grab them boot straps and pull boy ... sometime we all need a pep talk ... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 1 min DILF 6,134
Answer a question with a question 1 min DILF 541
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 min andet1987 29,543
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min TALLYHO 8541 42,144
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 172,104
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 min DILF 9,410
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 min DILF 244
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Mister_ E 167,521
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 3 min Mister_ E 1,971
More from around the web