Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137009 Nov 26, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Pies? I just got to Kroger and get mine. I am not a pie maker.
gtw
haha I have cheated at times in the past but I LOVE to bake!!!...you aint woman enough to take MY pies...sorry ADD hit me...when we were discussing the menu (I wanted a condensed version this yr) he suggested apple OK then he changed his mind (he does this ALOT drives me nuts!!!) he wants peach pie ...I said WHAT??? so yeah I bought Mrs Smith's or some dayum body's peach pie...forgot the darn ice cream so one more trip to the store & that's it for me... iw ...

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137010 Nov 26, 2013
just_ola wrote:
yes Tuesday before Thanksgiving & ya know what THAT means...time to make the pies!!!...=).. iw...
Ha, we already had our Thanksgiving on this end....catch me if you can....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137012 Nov 26, 2013
I really enjoyed my day..

DTW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137013 Nov 26, 2013
hey yall...got the house clean but didn't start the baking...studied instead...I still say freud was a freak!!!... iw...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#137014 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Wednesday Everyone !!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve !!

gtw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#137015 Nov 27, 2013
Hi everyone.

(Hears Jeffrey talking on the path about the PATS great comeback win.)

Yes Jeffrey, your PATS did very well in that comeback win. Oh by the way, my COWBOYS also did very good in their close win as well.

A special "Hi" to Ola, HMY, NotaGoth, and Hatti. I hope that your Holiday will be a very good one. We will visit my daughter for T-Day.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#137016 Nov 27, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Wednesday Everyone !!
Happy Thanksgiving Eve !!
gtw
Thanks Hatti!
okk

Ghana

#137017 Nov 27, 2013
yeah ryt??!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#137018 Nov 27, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone.
Yes Jeffrey, your PATS did very well in that comeback win. Oh by the way, my COWBOYS also did very good in their close win as well.
A special "Hi" to Ola, HMY, NotaGoth, and Hatti. I hope that your Holiday will be a very good one. We will visit my daughter for T-Day.
Welcome back CA....as usual it's great to see the silver-tongued devil in action......how do you do it?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137019 Nov 27, 2013
Hi everyone.
... here's yur wallet back ... guess yur back huh ... IW ...

Buffalo, NY

#137020 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back CA....as usual it's great to see the silver-tongued devil in action......how do you do it?
... he's a taste tester down at the local murcury plant ... got promoteed he use to be in charge of leaded paint chips ... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if the ice cream truck driver has any eggnog ice cream ... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#137021 Nov 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... here's yur wallet back ... guess yur back huh ... IW ...
Thanks for the wallet back, and those two drinks for one tickets, I'll see you at the bar.

Hi Beatle, I hope that your day is going well. I get to "wound care" on Mon-Wed-Fri. On Monday they said I better go and see my foot doctor "TODAY" but wife had doctor stuff to do in Garden City, Kansas so we waiting on going to Amarillo, Texas until yesterday. Turns out nothing major (yet) but 4 new small sores.

One of these days I need to make a thread called "Last Post Wins! Medical Clinic's waiting room, for a "Chat room" in the Health part of Topix's for people to discuss medical things (kind of like the sports bar "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" across the hallway from the dining room in the Clubhouse (Smiles).

Speaking of dining rooms, it's off to lunch time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#137022 Nov 27, 2013
hiya CA, beatles, & Hatti...got errands ran & will not find me in a store until after the madness is over...one pie in the oven & one waiting it's turn...uhhhhhh...nevermind...

...and let me just say I am thankful for all my (online) "fake" friendships as my daughter use to call em but especially GMG Mike...you're the best buddy anyone could ever ask for & heck I didn't even ask for ya...wishing ALL a blessed Thanksgiving Day with plenty to eat & surrounded by people you love... now that's enough mushy smushy...

...iw...

Level 9

Location hidden

#137023 Nov 27, 2013
Hi everyone.
Thank You Ca...My you and your family have a Happy & Bless Thanksgiving Day.

Level 9

Location hidden

#137024 Nov 27, 2013
May be just me and my man here but that is ok.I'm blessed with that.I don't need Thanksgiving Day to give thanks...I'm thankful for every day I have here on this earth and what God has given me..May not be much to others but it's a lot to me.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#137025 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the wallet back, and those two drinks for one tickets, I'll see you at the bar.
Hi Beatle, I hope that your day is going well. I get to "wound care" on Mon-Wed-Fri. On Monday they said I better go and see my foot doctor "TODAY" but wife had doctor stuff to do in Garden City, Kansas so we waiting on going to Amarillo, Texas until yesterday. Turns out nothing major (yet) but 4 new small sores.
One of these days I need to make a thread called "Last Post Wins! Medical Clinic's waiting room, for a "Chat room" in the Health part of Topix's for people to discuss medical things (kind of like the sports bar "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" across the hallway from the dining room in the Clubhouse (Smiles).
Speaking of dining rooms, it's off to lunch time.
Two for one,eh? GM didn't offer me that ...and I'm a lot sicker than thou!!! So....foot in mouth disease has taken over from certified insanity,huh?....Well I'll be a slaughtered unicorn.....sob

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137026 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to all win.........if traveling, please be safe..........iw!

Buffalo, NY

#137027 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Two for one,eh? GM didn't offer me that ...and I'm a lot sicker than thou!!! So....foot in mouth disease has taken over from certified insanity,huh?....Well I'll be a slaughtered unicorn.....sob
... from this day forth BEATLE shall be excused from ever paying for a drink here ...(no way im exposin my customers to hoof and clop clip clopittty)... iw ... come on beatle my turn ... have ya ever had a rusty nail ???

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#137028 Nov 28, 2013
Hi everyone.
Have a very special day today CA !! Many wonderful blessing for you and your family :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#137029 Nov 28, 2013
To one of the BEST groups EVER on Topix ... The OFFBEAT LPW posters ....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

Love and (( hugs)) to each of you !!

GTW :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 min -CatCiao- 135
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min Crystal_Clear722 4,036
Merry Troopers Eschew Tickets, Hand Out $100 Bills 10 min DILF 5
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Jennifer Renee 7,760
Leg lamp stolen from New York store's display 12 min Key 17
Amazing video: Monkey rescues electrocuted friend 13 min DILF 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min DanFromSmithville 133,989
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 39 min SayAnyhingWorthy 25,840
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr moe 3,008
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr DILF 74