“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#137015 Nov 27, 2013
Hi everyone.

(Hears Jeffrey talking on the path about the PATS great comeback win.)

Yes Jeffrey, your PATS did very well in that comeback win. Oh by the way, my COWBOYS also did very good in their close win as well.

A special "Hi" to Ola, HMY, NotaGoth, and Hatti. I hope that your Holiday will be a very good one. We will visit my daughter for T-Day.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#137016 Nov 27, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Wednesday Everyone !!
Happy Thanksgiving Eve !!
gtw
Thanks Hatti!
okk

Ghana

#137017 Nov 27, 2013
yeah ryt??!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#137018 Nov 27, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone.
Yes Jeffrey, your PATS did very well in that comeback win. Oh by the way, my COWBOYS also did very good in their close win as well.
A special "Hi" to Ola, HMY, NotaGoth, and Hatti. I hope that your Holiday will be a very good one. We will visit my daughter for T-Day.
Welcome back CA....as usual it's great to see the silver-tongued devil in action......how do you do it?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#137019 Nov 27, 2013
Hi everyone.
... here's yur wallet back ... guess yur back huh ... IW ...

Buffalo, NY

#137020 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back CA....as usual it's great to see the silver-tongued devil in action......how do you do it?
... he's a taste tester down at the local murcury plant ... got promoteed he use to be in charge of leaded paint chips ... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if the ice cream truck driver has any eggnog ice cream ... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#137021 Nov 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... here's yur wallet back ... guess yur back huh ... IW ...
Thanks for the wallet back, and those two drinks for one tickets, I'll see you at the bar.

Hi Beatle, I hope that your day is going well. I get to "wound care" on Mon-Wed-Fri. On Monday they said I better go and see my foot doctor "TODAY" but wife had doctor stuff to do in Garden City, Kansas so we waiting on going to Amarillo, Texas until yesterday. Turns out nothing major (yet) but 4 new small sores.

One of these days I need to make a thread called "Last Post Wins! Medical Clinic's waiting room, for a "Chat room" in the Health part of Topix's for people to discuss medical things (kind of like the sports bar "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" across the hallway from the dining room in the Clubhouse (Smiles).

Speaking of dining rooms, it's off to lunch time.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137022 Nov 27, 2013
hiya CA, beatles, & Hatti...got errands ran & will not find me in a store until after the madness is over...one pie in the oven & one waiting it's turn...uhhhhhh...nevermind...

...and let me just say I am thankful for all my (online) "fake" friendships as my daughter use to call em but especially GMG Mike...you're the best buddy anyone could ever ask for & heck I didn't even ask for ya...wishing ALL a blessed Thanksgiving Day with plenty to eat & surrounded by people you love... now that's enough mushy smushy...

...iw...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137023 Nov 27, 2013
Hi everyone.
Thank You Ca...My you and your family have a Happy & Bless Thanksgiving Day.

Level 9

Location hidden

#137024 Nov 27, 2013
May be just me and my man here but that is ok.I'm blessed with that.I don't need Thanksgiving Day to give thanks...I'm thankful for every day I have here on this earth and what God has given me..May not be much to others but it's a lot to me.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#137025 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the wallet back, and those two drinks for one tickets, I'll see you at the bar.
Hi Beatle, I hope that your day is going well. I get to "wound care" on Mon-Wed-Fri. On Monday they said I better go and see my foot doctor "TODAY" but wife had doctor stuff to do in Garden City, Kansas so we waiting on going to Amarillo, Texas until yesterday. Turns out nothing major (yet) but 4 new small sores.
One of these days I need to make a thread called "Last Post Wins! Medical Clinic's waiting room, for a "Chat room" in the Health part of Topix's for people to discuss medical things (kind of like the sports bar "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" across the hallway from the dining room in the Clubhouse (Smiles).
Speaking of dining rooms, it's off to lunch time.
Two for one,eh? GM didn't offer me that ...and I'm a lot sicker than thou!!! So....foot in mouth disease has taken over from certified insanity,huh?....Well I'll be a slaughtered unicorn.....sob

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137026 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to all win.........if traveling, please be safe..........iw!

Buffalo, NY

#137027 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Two for one,eh? GM didn't offer me that ...and I'm a lot sicker than thou!!! So....foot in mouth disease has taken over from certified insanity,huh?....Well I'll be a slaughtered unicorn.....sob
... from this day forth BEATLE shall be excused from ever paying for a drink here ...(no way im exposin my customers to hoof and clop clip clopittty)... iw ... come on beatle my turn ... have ya ever had a rusty nail ???

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#137028 Nov 28, 2013
Hi everyone.
Have a very special day today CA !! Many wonderful blessing for you and your family :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#137029 Nov 28, 2013
To one of the BEST groups EVER on Topix ... The OFFBEAT LPW posters ....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

Love and (( hugs)) to each of you !!

GTW :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#137030 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to the LPW Gang!!! Blessings to all & extra hugs & prayers for Jeffrey & CA... iw ...

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#137031 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving

TWW

Level 8

Location hidden

#137032 Nov 28, 2013
White Fire wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving
TWW
PLUCK myself!?!?!? gee thanx guess its time for eyebrow wax haha...hope you had day of good food, laughter & love...BUT ...iw...

Level 9

Location hidden

#137033 Nov 28, 2013
Gosh!.I believe I ate too much...but yet it was good...Good because I was the one who cooked..

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#137034 Nov 28, 2013
Ola...My hair is as long as your..I thought about cutting my off also..but so far I stay with the long...Hope you and your family had a Happy & Bless Thanksgiving Day..

DTW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min MikeF 149,854
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,470
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 11 min andet1987 255
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 16 min DILF 30,925
IS the worls ready for ufo diclosure? 16 min andet1987 14
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 17 min DILF 27,608
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 18 min modhippie1 852
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 19 min Lumajuice 980
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 44 min DILF 25,441
More from around the web