Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

yes Tuesday before Thanksgiving & ya know what THAT means...time to make the pies!!!...=).. iw...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Pies? I just got to Kroger and get mine. I am not a pie maker.

gtw

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Pies? I just got to Kroger and get mine. I am not a pie maker.
gtw
haha I have cheated at times in the past but I LOVE to bake!!!...you aint woman enough to take MY pies...sorry ADD hit me...when we were discussing the menu (I wanted a condensed version this yr) he suggested apple OK then he changed his mind (he does this ALOT drives me nuts!!!) he wants peach pie ...I said WHAT??? so yeah I bought Mrs Smith's or some dayum body's peach pie...forgot the darn ice cream so one more trip to the store & that's it for me... iw ...

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

just_ola wrote:
yes Tuesday before Thanksgiving & ya know what THAT means...time to make the pies!!!...=).. iw...
Ha, we already had our Thanksgiving on this end....catch me if you can....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

I really enjoyed my day..

DTW

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

hey yall...got the house clean but didn't start the baking...studied instead...I still say freud was a freak!!!... iw...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Wednesday Everyone !!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve !!

gtw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Hi everyone.

(Hears Jeffrey talking on the path about the PATS great comeback win.)

Yes Jeffrey, your PATS did very well in that comeback win. Oh by the way, my COWBOYS also did very good in their close win as well.

A special "Hi" to Ola, HMY, NotaGoth, and Hatti. I hope that your Holiday will be a very good one. We will visit my daughter for T-Day.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Wednesday Everyone !!
Happy Thanksgiving Eve !!
gtw
Thanks Hatti!
okk

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

yeah ryt??!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone.
Yes Jeffrey, your PATS did very well in that comeback win. Oh by the way, my COWBOYS also did very good in their close win as well.
A special "Hi" to Ola, HMY, NotaGoth, and Hatti. I hope that your Holiday will be a very good one. We will visit my daughter for T-Day.
Welcome back CA....as usual it's great to see the silver-tongued devil in action......how do you do it?

“... anyone wanna buy ...”

Since: Aug 08

... a big sprinkler ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Hi everyone.
... here's yur wallet back ... guess yur back huh ... IW ...

... a big sprinkler ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back CA....as usual it's great to see the silver-tongued devil in action......how do you do it?
... he's a taste tester down at the local murcury plant ... got promoteed he use to be in charge of leaded paint chips ... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if the ice cream truck driver has any eggnog ice cream ... iw ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... here's yur wallet back ... guess yur back huh ... IW ...
Thanks for the wallet back, and those two drinks for one tickets, I'll see you at the bar.

Hi Beatle, I hope that your day is going well. I get to "wound care" on Mon-Wed-Fri. On Monday they said I better go and see my foot doctor "TODAY" but wife had doctor stuff to do in Garden City, Kansas so we waiting on going to Amarillo, Texas until yesterday. Turns out nothing major (yet) but 4 new small sores.

One of these days I need to make a thread called "Last Post Wins! Medical Clinic's waiting room, for a "Chat room" in the Health part of Topix's for people to discuss medical things (kind of like the sports bar "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" across the hallway from the dining room in the Clubhouse (Smiles).

Speaking of dining rooms, it's off to lunch time.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

hiya CA, beatles, & Hatti...got errands ran & will not find me in a store until after the madness is over...one pie in the oven & one waiting it's turn...uhhhhhh...nevermind...

...and let me just say I am thankful for all my (online) "fake" friendships as my daughter use to call em but especially GMG Mike...you're the best buddy anyone could ever ask for & heck I didn't even ask for ya...wishing ALL a blessed Thanksgiving Day with plenty to eat & surrounded by people you love... now that's enough mushy smushy...

...iw...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Hi everyone.
Thank You Ca...My you and your family have a Happy & Bless Thanksgiving Day.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

May be just me and my man here but that is ok.I'm blessed with that.I don't need Thanksgiving Day to give thanks...I'm thankful for every day I have here on this earth and what God has given me..May not be much to others but it's a lot to me.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for the wallet back, and those two drinks for one tickets, I'll see you at the bar.
Hi Beatle, I hope that your day is going well. I get to "wound care" on Mon-Wed-Fri. On Monday they said I better go and see my foot doctor "TODAY" but wife had doctor stuff to do in Garden City, Kansas so we waiting on going to Amarillo, Texas until yesterday. Turns out nothing major (yet) but 4 new small sores.
One of these days I need to make a thread called "Last Post Wins! Medical Clinic's waiting room, for a "Chat room" in the Health part of Topix's for people to discuss medical things (kind of like the sports bar "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" across the hallway from the dining room in the Clubhouse (Smiles).
Speaking of dining rooms, it's off to lunch time.
Two for one,eh? GM didn't offer me that ...and I'm a lot sicker than thou!!! So....foot in mouth disease has taken over from certified insanity,huh?....Well I'll be a slaughtered unicorn.....sob

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving to all win.........if traveling, please be safe..........iw!

... a big sprinkler ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Two for one,eh? GM didn't offer me that ...and I'm a lot sicker than thou!!! So....foot in mouth disease has taken over from certified insanity,huh?....Well I'll be a slaughtered unicorn.....sob
... from this day forth BEATLE shall be excused from ever paying for a drink here ...(no way im exposin my customers to hoof and clop clip clopittty)... iw ... come on beatle my turn ... have ya ever had a rusty nail ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••