Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136988 Nov 24, 2013
Have the house all to myself and it's too quiet win........iw!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#136989 Nov 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Have the house all to myself and it's too quiet win........iw!
haha that's so rare for me that I LOVE it when it happens win!!!...iw ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136990 Nov 24, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha that's so rare for me that I LOVE it when it happens win!!!...iw ...
It's rare for me to have it to myself on the weekend. So it feels weird. The kids are with grandma and grandpa. I liked it earlier, but now I'm getting bored. I need some kids arguing with each other, so I have something to do! LOL.........iw!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#136991 Nov 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rare for me to have it to myself on the weekend. So it feels weird. The kids are with grandma and grandpa. I liked it earlier, but now I'm getting bored. I need some kids arguing with each other, so I have something to do! LOL.........iw!
I understand...fortunately I almost NEVER get bored...=)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136992 Nov 24, 2013
just_ola wrote:
well beatles our weather is perfect too...I prefer it chilly for the holidays & that's rare here in Louisiana...I'm beginning to think you got your license from the cereal box...=)... iw ...
hahaha...damn your crystal ball,ola! I actually haven't had one since 1985 when I was a little naughty....hahahaha....Well,go t caught anyway!!!! hahaha Since then I have been extremely lucky to have discovered the invisibility factor. The pat. pending rights are for lease to the right person!...Anyway,thanks for the vote of confidence...it warms my heart,as always......thanks again!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#136993 Nov 24, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey all .
Ms Ola , did you get all you hair chopped off or just a color change ?
Hatti wins:)
hmmmm.and here was moi thinking it was a rare,unreleased picture of Marilyn?

“Necks victim”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136994 Nov 24, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha that's so rare for me that I LOVE it when it happens win!!!...iw ...
You could probably listen to music on full blast and dance around naked...lol iw

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#136995 Nov 24, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm.and here was moi thinking it was a rare,unreleased picture of Marilyn?
oh Im gonna tell Santa to bring you something extra special...like maybe some new spectacles...and a chauffeur ...=)...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#136996 Nov 24, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
You could probably listen to music on full blast and dance around naked...lol iw
ha full speed ahead on the music nix the dancing naked...might knock myself out ... hoohoo figured I might as well beat Mike with that comment...=)... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#136997 Nov 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ha full speed ahead on the music nix the dancing naked...might knock myself out ... hoohoo figured I might as well beat Mike with that comment...=)... iw ...
He wouldn't say something like that.....would he?
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#136998 Nov 25, 2013
hmmmmm....yeah he would!
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#136999 Nov 25, 2013
All right GM....keep it seemly huh?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#137000 Nov 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Hatti...just a trim on length in back...LOTSA layers all over & framed around my face...much darker now...maybe dark honey blonde...I just call it brunette...I never intended to go so blonde (I was a yellow haired little girl) it had turned light brown by jr high ..then a few yrs ago my stylist came up with this bright idea...it was fun (my daughter loved it & insisted I keep it up) but ready to be more "me"...=)))...iw ...
I totally understand :)

I am on the verge of considering coloring my hair for the first time ever. I seem to have quite a bit of grey creepin in. My Dad has beautiful silver grey hair. Not sure If I'm headed that way but I want to wait awhile to see. LOL !!

"They" tell me , blondes have an easier time covering the grey,.. hummmmm.. right now it's mixing pretty good. We shall wait and see:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#137001 Nov 25, 2013
Happy Monday Morning all :)

hw :)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#137002 Nov 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand :)
I am on the verge of considering coloring my hair for the first time ever. I seem to have quite a bit of grey creepin in. My Dad has beautiful silver grey hair. Not sure If I'm headed that way but I want to wait awhile to see. LOL !!
"They" tell me , blondes have an easier time covering the grey,.. hummmmm.. right now it's mixing pretty good. We shall wait and see:)
my best friend is a petite lil thang dark complexion & had coal black hair but now with quite a few silver streaks...it's beautiful...I talked her into going on double blind date with me summer of '11 & he kept calling her Silver Fox lol...iw...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#137003 Nov 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Monday Morning all :)
hw :)
happy Monday morning is over...now I can enjoy the rest of the holiday week...woohoo...=)... iw ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#137004 Nov 26, 2013
INDIES ROCKIN'...Goooood Moooorning ROCKERS!!

HOT JAVA and WARM Spiced Coffeecake from El's Kitchen in the Clubhouse waiting for ya..

Enjoy!!

Let's see..Got my Flashlight, hand warmers, granola bars, and Gatorade.. ALL

set to WIN this RACE...

FINALLY!!

Jefffrey....WHERE'S my thermos??

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha a Smooooch)

“Necks victim”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137005 Nov 26, 2013
Is it really Tuesday?

“Necks victim”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#137006 Nov 26, 2013
....I mean, I know it is, but it feels like a Monday...feeling quite groggy...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#137007 Nov 26, 2013
yes Tuesday before Thanksgiving & ya know what THAT means...time to make the pies!!!...=).. iw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 1 min beatlesinthebog 1,216
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 148,972
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 9 min Crazy Jae 17,793
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min Crazy Jae 6,234
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 27 min Princess Hey 1,393
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 29 min Bill 13,399
The N-word: 30 min Princess Hey 229
True or False Game 44 min SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 1 hr SLY WEST 32
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr -Lea- 37
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 22,231

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE