Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love Brit humor...lol iw :)
absolutely... I ran across "Keeping up Appearances" the other night...haven't seen a episode in yrs...love it!!! and it just aint Christmas w/o mr bean... iw ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C and everyone else as well. I've heard that "Last Post Wins!" Management is having a few musical groups playing down by the lake at the "LPW! Concert Hall down by the lake front". I think it for those with some medical "situations" that might need a few hours of take it easy time off their feet.
I think they are starting with Patti Smith.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good morning, CA ... music is what makes people more beautiful ... well, that is what one of my wall hangings says, lol ... Good day to you & all here!

LPW ... DTW

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

GM World & LPW'ers...one week til Gobble Day...dont forget to set your scales back 10 lbs...=)... iw ...

“I'm burning up!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

The fiery pits of hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning

TWW
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love Brit humor...lol iw :)
Good for you,doc....if you like a good giggle(obviously) look up "Gavin & Stacey", English/Welsh gentle realistic pathos,etc. Reckon it will hit both yer funnybones!.........and.....th e best bit.......no need for a laugh track!!!!!!!!!! Will await your diagnosis...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha sounds like a good time... iw ...
It truly was....and the other bloke was Dave Matthews (a nice guy in the flesh),I hadn't heard of him as he's not big here,so did the ole googling,(as yer do) and..holy cow!!! Sometimes I wish things weren't so good here and maybe...?? aaah...dreams are free,eh? Have a good one...oh....did GM really see yuh nekkid?...hurrrumppf!!!!!

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Just a little...hardly noticeable....but a nice liniment rub from a good doc would be fine! OOOOO!~
Rub A535....just need a steaming warm bath too..relax those muscles...no diagnosis here...iw

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you,doc....if you like a good giggle(obviously) look up "Gavin & Stacey", English/Welsh gentle realistic pathos,etc. Reckon it will hit both yer funnybones!.........and.....th e best bit.......no need for a laugh track!!!!!!!!!! Will await your diagnosis...
Sometimes I'll watch Mock the Week because I love the improv comedy that happens...and then there's all those miscellaneous comedians in Canada...I'd say half of us got a funny bone...used to be class clown, lol!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I'll watch Mock the Week because I love the improv comedy that happens...and then there's all those miscellaneous comedians in Canada...I'd say half of us got a funny bone...used to be class clown, lol!
hahahahahaha....me too....trouble is now it's life clown!!!..haha....."Down With Seriousness". Maybe we should get it tattooed on our foreheads...I hear GM is getting it for his birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday Mickey!!!!!!....one more razed for yuh....6:44...I gotta start work,shit.....hahaha...bastard ! See yuh ..both!

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rub A535....just need a steaming warm bath too..relax those muscles...no diagnosis here...iw
my uncle use to use horse liniment...he definitely couldn't sneak up on ya...could smell it a mile away... lol ... iw ...

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>It truly was....and the other bloke was Dave Matthews (a nice guy in the flesh),I hadn't heard of him as he's not big here,so did the ole googling,(as yer do) and..holy cow!!! Sometimes I wish things weren't so good here and maybe...?? aaah...dreams are free,eh? Have a good one...oh....did GM really see yuh nekkid?...hurrrumppf!!!!!
well it IS his birthday...you didn get the memo?...aren't we all wearing our birthday suits to help him fit in?... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well it IS his birthday...you didn get the memo?...aren't we all wearing our birthday suits to help him fit in?... iw ...
No,sorry..who's the secretary now?....no drinks and a verbal whipping at the next happy hour(haha ~ for some ~) Oh well..it's raining a little,but warm enough so I'll get suited up,suitably....and take the motorcycle out (god I love my job!!!!!!!!!)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

...and winning,,hahahaha. Love live the,hic...the TTTTi! Join now..win something!!!!!!
tiger_-_dad

Garden City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Hi everyone. CA ask me to stop by and say "Hi" to everyone for him, he's busy working on his medical insurance coverage for the next year. He says it all sounds greek to him trying to figure it all out.

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

beatles you are just havin too much fun...

...good to see you t_-_d ...tell CA hello & bless his heart...=)...iw...

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Last nude wins...lol

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha....me too....trouble is now it's life clown!!!..haha....."Down With Seriousness". Maybe we should get it tattooed on our foreheads...I hear GM is getting it for his birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday Mickey!!!!!!....one more razed for yuh....6:44...I gotta start work,shit.....hahaha...bastard ! See yuh ..both!
I guess it brings new meaning to happy hour...lol

Level 8

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

speaking of happy, I just love that word but I hate the word "hopper" when they say it (over & over) on the hopper dish commercial...iw...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Hi ola. Mike and I will get apple and pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving day. We win...iw....
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

just_ola wrote:
speaking of happy, I just love that word but I hate the word "hopper" when they say it (over & over) on the hopper dish commercial...iw...
.. I saw an old cowboy, Hopalong Cassidy, on the ME Channel... they called him Hoppy .. is that OK ?

IW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,321 - 133,340 of136,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

198 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Lia Russell 14,504
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min nooneuneedtoknow 131,810
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 10 min cathouse cowboy 4,509
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min cathouse cowboy 4,399
Word Association. (Nov '10) 14 min cathouse cowboy 15,607
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 16 min eleanorigby 159
Word Assassination 16 min cathouse cowboy 454
when pops can't stand the heat ..... 18 min SLACK 19
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 2 hr Bob 286
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 4 hr Harrison Freebird 2,272
•••
•••
•••
•••