“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136872 Nov 15, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
CA sits with HML as the song finishes. They look around for the next singer, but no one is on stage. Mike and NotaGoth sitting next to CA and HML points out towards the water and says that must be the next singer, coming in by boat just like Carola did during the 5th Anniversary Party.
Mike and NotaGoth get's back to talking about,..(CA not sure what he's hearing)...maybe a possible run for Mayor of LPW! Land? CA thinks to himself, hum,...I'd didn't know that LPW! Land even had a Mayor, but I bet Mike would make a great one.
CA and HML enjoys the next singer even thou CA can't figure out what she is singing about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1U9o_KMMw0QXX
The concert at the "Concert Hall by the Lake Front" is almost over and CA and a few others head out early to get in line for the Clubhouse's dinner, and hopeing that some of those great Cheeseburgers and still around from lunch time.
Who are the mayoral candidates for lpw!land?

:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#136873 Nov 15, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who is on the ballot...I'm penciling in Willie Wonka... iw ..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#136874 Nov 15, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. We need a LPW! Land meeting to discuss it. Maybe you could run for Mayor. If I "Ran for Mayor" it would be more like a "slow walk for Mayor" with my bad foot. At least in the Virtual World it is not very bad at all compared to the "Real World". That's why I like the Virtual World so much. The good things are oh so much better like being with all the nice people on the path, or after hours in the dining room, sports complex behind the Clubhouse, or at our sports bar GMGMIKE'S across the hallway from the dining room.

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136875 Nov 15, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. We need a LPW! Land meeting to discuss it. Maybe you could run for Mayor. If I "Ran for Mayor" it would be more like a "slow walk for Mayor" with my bad foot. At least in the Virtual World it is not very bad at all compared to the "Real World". That's why I like the Virtual World so much. The good things are oh so much better like being with all the nice people on the path, or after hours in the dining room, sports complex behind the Clubhouse, or at our sports bar GMGMIKE'S across the hallway from the dining room.
but you could be chauffeured around in the Vega...we could even paint it red, white & blue...=)...iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136876 Nov 15, 2013
Hello friends (~:

DTW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#136877 Nov 15, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Hello friends (~:
DTW
(Hears a strange sound!)

Oh My Gosh! I hear TGIF Party Night coming.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#136878 Nov 15, 2013
Evening ola and Mike. I will have tomato soup for dinner. We win now...iw..

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136879 Nov 15, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Evening ola and Mike. I will have tomato soup for dinner. We win now...iw..
HEY!!! I had Chinese takeout... iw ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#136880 Nov 15, 2013
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
(Hears a strange sound!)
Oh My Gosh! I hear TGIF Party Night coming.
TGIF...PARTY!!!
&fe ature=player_detailpage

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136881 Nov 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who is on the ballot...I'm penciling in Willie Wonka... iw ..
I'm voting for Gene Simmons...lol iw

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#136882 Nov 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
but you could be chauffeured around in the Vega...we could even paint it red, white & blue...=)...iw ...
... HEY TEACHER ... leave that Vega alone ... all n all i'll throw another brick from the wall at ya ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136883 Nov 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!?!?!? don't give Mike a break...me yeah!!! lol...it's cool tho cause we all Indies!!!...=)))
Okay no break for Mike, as you wish Ola......LOL.....iw!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#136884 Nov 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... HEY TEACHER ... leave that Vega alone ... all n all i'll throw another brick from the wall at ya ...
and I'll bite ya...no wait...you like that too much...and no need to hold your hand over my mouth...I'll just lick you...no wait...you like that too...

Happy Saturday all...we're getting ready for a big ole bonfire & wiener roast...aha...that's what I'll do!!!...=))) iw ...

Buffalo, NY

#136885 Nov 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'll bite ya...no wait...you like that too much...and no need to hold your hand over my mouth...I'll just lick you...no wait...you like that too...
Happy Saturday all...we're getting ready for a big ole bonfire & wiener roast...aha...that's what I'll do!!!...=))) iw ...
... must be witch nite in lawizzianna ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#136886 Nov 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay no break for Mike, as you wish Ola......LOL.....iw!
... i haven't seen this much breakin since BEATLE put that lit flare in Jeffry's drawers ... is the "e"back yet ??? iw ...

Level 6

Location hidden

#136887 Nov 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i haven't seen this much breakin since BEATLE put that lit flare in Jeffry's drawers ... is the "e"back yet ??? iw ...
LOL....well, at least I know one person reads what I write. Yes, I saw the "e" was back. I can't help but notice stuff like that. I have CDO...it's basically OCD, but the right way...ya know...alphabetically speaking.......iw!

Buffalo, NY

#136888 Nov 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....well, at least I know one person reads what I write. Yes, I saw the "e" was back. I can't help but notice stuff like that. I have CDO...it's basically OCD, but the right way...ya know...alphabetically speaking.......iw!
... i have a bad case of espn ... iw ...

Level 6

Location hidden

#136889 Nov 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i have a bad case of espn ... iw ...
I've heard of that. Makes men shout randomly. You poor thing. I've heard it's even worse when you get a group of people that have it all together, that the shouts seem to feed off of each other. Yikes!...iw!

Buffalo, NY

#136890 Nov 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of that. Makes men shout randomly. You poor thing. I've heard it's even worse when you get a group of people that have it all together, that the shouts seem to feed off of each other. Yikes!...iw!
... plus ya get a cravin for beer and wings ... must be a food borne thing ...iw

Level 6

Location hidden

#136891 Nov 16, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... plus ya get a cravin for beer and wings ... must be a food borne thing ...iw
But the shouting is directed at that rectangular light up thingy right? Otherwise, I'm in trouble. I'm craving beer and wings as we speak, and I have an urge to shout, but it's not at that thing...it's at the thing staring at that thing!.....LOL......I'm such a meanie, wonder if I should show him what I just typed, no, he'd just call me a loon :)
iw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 164,057
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 162,894
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 11 min Cyan in CA 79,146
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 16 min Cyan in CA 8,660
Poll Is RDL related to Harley Honey? 27 min RDL 1
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 40 min Lumatrix 3,503
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 40 min Lumatrix 5,738
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 41 min Mechanic 4,543
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Suezanne 29,125
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Wolftracks 40,728